Pages:
Author

Topic: [100+ SCAMMERS EXPOSED] SCAM LIST by witcher_sense - page 3. (Read 6853 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4313
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
Project nameDate (dd.mm.yy)Link to accusationReason of accusationListed on forumWarning FlagCurrent status
141. IV Exchange01.06.20linkFake team/Plagiarismyesflag=1963Active

The scam list has just been updated!
legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
Project nameDate (dd.mm.yy)Link to accusationReason of accusationListed on forumWarning FlagCurrent status
140. BZR Coin22.05.20linkPlagiarismno-Active

legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
Yet another cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH, XRP) doubler with fake giveaway from fake Elon Musk.

How to easily double bitcoin supply: https://i.gyazo.com/8858c8a158c8b3e0d0c93a1c62436f60.png

139. procryptovest.com19.05.20linkDOUBLERno-Active

legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
138. HIGH ROI Token18.05.20linkFake teamno-Active

legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
A small update regarding the projects that went offline or got suspended. Please note, new scam websites are being reported much faster than before.
For instance, tokenzero scam from 13.05 update is already reported, banned and sent to oblivion. We are happy about it, aren't we?

• 32.  BITCOINCARD.ME has gone ✔Offline
  • 48.  TETRA has gone ✔Offline
  • 113. IFGE TOKEN has gone ✔Offline
  • 121. Rich Token has gone ✔Offline
  • 124. EthereumX Exchange    has gone ✔Offline
  • 135. ZAI Stable Coin has gone ✔Offline
  • 136. Tokenzero has gone ✔Offline

Summary

Total number of projects: 137

✔Offline: 90
Active: 47
legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
137. Teltacoin14.05.20linkFake teamno-Active

legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
Tokenzero is a project that is "trusted, guaranteed and safe, the first creator of 1:1 assets based on Ethereum Blockchain, it is dedicated to providing professional service with the highest degree of honesty and integrity.”[Source].
It is not the highest degree of honesty. On the contrary, these guys are absolutely not honest, moreover, we do not even know who they really are. Team is fake, pictures of team members were taken from Bitrewards.

136. Tokenzero13.05.20linkFake teamno-Active

Activity: 203
Merit: 2
Hello sir
Your format was very good clear I see each and everything and not very much confused.

If you again caught anything create in this format only thanks

In one post too many scam we see great  Smiley
legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
135. ZAI Stable Coin07.05.20linkPlagiarismno-Active

legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
Scammers are impersonating real stellar company and conducting an airdrop of 7.500 XLM through an trojaned wallet.
By downloading and using such wallets, you're at risk of losing your money, private keys, seed-phrases and other important stuff.
Be very careful and always double check what website you visit and what software you download.
Stay safe!

134.  stellar-company.com06.05.20linkPHISHINGno-Active

legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
WonderCoin is a token that "seeks to link the present to the future, through the exploration and implementation of blockchain technology. Wonder aims to build a distributed“ bank”[Source]. In other words, it is yet another shitcoin built with only one purpose to scam naive investors. Their whitepaper is just copypasta of Petro, there are no reference links, obviously no infornation about people who created this scam. I believe that pictures of team members presented on http://wondercoin.info/ are also photoshopped fake or something like that, no social media links, no information about these people on the Internet.

132. WonderCoin02.05.20linkPlagiarismno-Active

The scam list has just been updated

Update May 03, 2020, 07:52:07:

133. Infinity Token03.05.20linkFake teamno-Active
legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
Great Job my friend. This is one of the most update scam list in this board and it surely has saved lots of members and people out there from getting scammed.  I wish you good health during this trying period so that you continue busted those heartless scammers.

Cheers  Wink
Thank you very much for your kind words, I much appreciate it!

I consider it important to keep updated this list of scam projects until all scams get deserved status "offline". It is because of that reason the list has been created - it should serve as a tool for constant monitoring the activity of fraudsters of all sorts. I really hope it has helped or might help some investors, bounty hunters, newcomers to avoid being deceived. I also think that is important for cryptocurrency community as a whole. It grows much faster, when newcommers and more experienced users are not facing problems all the time. Being warned, they have an ability to plan their journey into this space in a more secure manner.
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Great Job my friend. This is one of the most update scam list in this board and it surely has saved lots of members and people out there from getting scammed.  I wish you good health during this trying period so that you continue busted those heartless scammers.

Cheers  Wink
legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
CWC Pro Token is a token that is launched by Chemical Works Company "for best communication to the world" [Source].

As you can figure out from their official website, Chemical Works Company is an international company, which sounds very suspicious because their website is just a single page built with cheap website constructor and additionally they plagiarized information from other sources of chemical subjects.

131. CWC Pro Token29.04.20linkPlagiarismno-Active

legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
It's been a long time without update regarding our not-so-lovely scam projects.

Today is the day when I can gladly say that a lot of projects listed here went offline forever (atleast I hope so).

Here the list of 20 projects that will no longer scam our cryptocommunity:

• 25. Helios Network has gone ✔Offline
  • 51. Monero Claim has gone ✔Offline
  • 61. Verus Estate has gone ✔Offline
  • 70. Clevebet has gone ✔Offline
  • 71. Aegereum has gone ✔Offline
  • 75. Foxconn network has gone ✔Offline
  • 81. Atomic Ethereum has gone ✔Offline
  • 83. Singapore Dollar Coin has gone ✔Offline
  • 87. GEMCoin has gone ✔Offline
  • 90. Bitcoin Platinums has gone ✔Offline
  • 99. Qitcoin has gone ✔Offline
  • 100. dinkeycoin has gone ✔Offline
  • 101. Foton USD has gone ✔Offline
  • 103. BANK TRUST has gone ✔Offline
  • 106. GoldenCharityFoundation has gone ✔Offline
  • 108. Liberty ERC20 Token has gone ✔Offline
  • 109. PAYTRADEX has gone ✔Offline
  • 117. Bitcoin Energy has gone ✔Offline
  • 118. Ether Space has gone ✔Offline
  • 127. Tokenchain has gone ✔Offline

Summary

Total number of projects: 130

✔Offline: 83
Active: 47
legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
Ronex.io "is a reliable source of income for both experienced and novice investors who want to get a reliable financial foundation and stable long-term profit."[Source], which sounds a bit scammy. Not only does it sounds shady, but this project is a proved clear scam with team members taken from the stock photo databases. All of them are fake, you can see it for yourself if you check through any image search engine.

Moreover, these guys are offering investment plans with high returns on investments. They claim, that users can increase their income by attracting new users to this scam ponzi scheme:

129. ronex.io16.04.20linkFake teamno-Active

Update April 18, 2020, 06:59:32:

130. turbothunder18.04.20linkPlagiarismno-Active
legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
Do coins that have fake airdrops, pool-scams and manipulate block-chain ( roll-backs ) also qualify or only coins that have copied and pasted some paperwork ?
If developers want to roll back blockchain then how one can predict that before it actually happens? You can say that every project except bitcoin is scam, because any such project is basically centralized and its blockchain could be rolled back anytime its creators decide to do so. It is impossible to know before this happens. But what we can do is to catch them before they even started to sell their shitcoins. If they are copypasting other's ideas and doctoring team pictures, they are scammers no matter what they claim.
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Do coins that have fake airdrops, pool-scams and manipulate block-chain ( roll-backs ) also qualify or only coins that have copied and pasted some paperwork ?
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
With the coronary disease situation plaguing the world, in these situation we must work together to fight the disease.
But there are some individuals they have ruthlessly cheated at this time.
I hate them
legendary
🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑
128. DOGEBLUE09.04.20linkPlagiarismno-Active

Pages:
Jump to: