Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 trillion Zimbabwe $ bills - today for Bitcoins, tomorrow for free - page 3. (Read 8749 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D
one 100T Z$ bill inc. worldwide shipping ~1.03 btc
additional 100T Z$ bill ~0.49 btc
("Served 89 bills since block 99999")

one 1g silver art coin ~0.55 btc
set of two 1g silver art coins ~1.01 btc

as for the 1g rounds, they come in 2 types (look at the surface of B in the middle, it's either smooth of 'dotted'), can choose which one you want

I tried to have more rounds minted but seems like the mint won't make them anymore.

and how a typical letter looks like

"About us"
I've been exchanging the 100T Z$ notes since January 2011 as a hobby on and off (see long breaks in activity).
Last week I served my "100th bill". All orders that week got something extra included in the letter.
I offer this service in my free time as hobby. In the unlikely event I find this social experiment not worthwhile I will do my best to reply to all pending messages, update and lock this thread when stopping this service. If you can post here, we're open.

"Terms of use & Customer care"
This is a low-key, stripped to the minimum, mail service delivering ZWD bills accepting bitcoins.
they come from a non smoking household. Feedback is welcome.

"Other stuff"
I also started a thread about bitcoin on a post stamp here
the stamps are actually used for sending out the Z$ bills (save me the trip to post office and can drop off the letters off the working hours)
I will probably stockpile stamps to save me the time waiting at the post office. :) enough said, if you need to test your mail or just want to receive some hundreds of trillions of dollars, feel free to contact me.

At the occasion of sending the Z$ bills I resell the 1gram silver bitcoin rounds in small quantities. Mick accepts orders of 10 or more coins. I do also single coins and small quantities. They fit into the same envelope as Z$ bills so no extra shipping for the 1g coins. both types available. price hovers between 1/3 and 1/2 btc for a piece, check the weekly price fixing, please (last post and OP top).

"Noteworthy competition"
There is this 'other Z$ thread' you might want to visit.
they have wide variety of third Z$ bank notes and they use plastic holders to protect the bills (which I do not).
they claim to match any price in the forum so please refer to this forum when you order there and kindly ask them to match my prices.

"Personal data protection"
I do not qualify as personal data processor and am not subject of Directive 95/46/EC.
If you wonder how I store & protect your information, I do not store them.
All records are temporary and serve only to label the envelope and confirm tx.
After all is processed I delete those. I do it as a private person in my free time as hobby and as a pet (artistic) project.
I keep records of 'trade volume' for internal purposes but stripped from all personal data (such as your screen name, if I served you in the past or which address was used for payment).

my OTC web of trust rating

How it may work:
1, reply here or PM me that you're interested in one / more Z$ bills
2, I get back to you (hi, what's your postal address ... and send you a bitcoin address)
3, we're done with the order.

(*) 100 Trillion Zimbabwe $ notes are the default option here.
also available one set of 10, 20, 50 and 100 Trillion Z$ bills
and also some coins from Zimbabwe
Pages:
Jump to: