Pages:
Author

Topic: [100% upfront payment] Earn 1 BTC a month to spread fud and troll (Read 3831 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good job on promoting bitcoin XT guys.

Payment is now lower but we can always accept applications.

Bump.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
We're back with a new account. We wouldn't bother creating a new one since the post here still serves it's purpose well but we still need to update our participants and recruit new ones.

All requests from now on will be managed through. [email protected] don't message us through this forum.

Moderators have been reportedly monitoring private messages, we know this from a trusted surce we won't disclose. For your own security use the above email for applications and inquiries. If you were previously accepted for our campaign, payments will keep being sent to your older address. If you're a new participant, you'll have to verify the address you want the coins to be sent to by adding it to your bitcointalk profile.

For those who wonder, first weeks of the campaign were extremely successful although we ran the campaign with a limited number of members and updates due to being banned from private messages.

The impressive results lead us to some amazing deals with new companies. For this round, first 50 newly accepted participants with a Sr./hero/legendary member account will receive 2 Bitcoins as an upfront payment instead of 1BTC. That's in order to make the deal more attractive and quickly gain the required participants.

Also:

How to apply.
Email [email protected]

Use the form below:

Code:
Bitcointalk username:
Bitcoin address:
And remember that the bitcoin address must be in your profile so we can verify we're really sending the payment to a real person. You may remove the address after you've received the payment.

Terms:
Have a look at the original post. Terms are still the same.

2btc? Obvious troll
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The mods in bitcoinforum are like the american 5/0 ...
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
This seems like a great service, I am 100% for it. Everyone demands freedom to say what they want, but OP makes this thread and how the same freedom deserves a ban?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
This is a dishonest and truly shameless concept!
Is there a large demand for the service?  Cheesy
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
it is troll  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I do not think this was intended to be real, but he/she did put a lot of effort into the OP.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I hope this gets banned.
I mean if people allow this, who's to say that soon someone won't try to hire someone to murder someone for Bitcoins.

They already have (or had) a bitcoin site for hitmen: http://www.forbes.com/pictures/edej45fflfd/murder-3/

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 924
legendary
Activity: 924
Last active: Oct 12

Somebody was just having fun. Or maybe a honeypot to catch troll minded posters.

Could be...after I read the OP, I intended to ask him, "are you serious?"
Activity: 462
This is a concerning and worrying development that is increasingly diluting the quality of the forum for all of us. The mods really need to step in.
Activity: 406
I hope this gets banned.
I mean if people allow this, who's to say that soon someone won't try to hire someone to murder someone for Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
The guy has been banned for a week.

why?
no one can stop him to offer this "service" anywhere else...
at least here mods can look through his pms Wink

He/She's paying people for being trolls, do you still think that is a great idea to able this "Newbie" user to do this?
IMAO It's a great decision to maintain a clean forum, we don't need trolls here. And if you want to talk or discuss with trolls, visit another sites or Twitter as well, there are a lot of fake traders that are going to deceive you  Wink

Have a nice day!

your insane.

you want a protected little ecosystem of protected scammers then ? what about the other people's rights ?
if your going to have a forum that ALLOWS scamming within the rules then you should allow some kind of defense and protection against them.
or this simply become a walled garden of thievery.
a hosted and protected den of thieves and their supporters in the Ponzi Altcoin ecosystem.

there is no rule AGAINST scamming but the second anyone FUD's some poor scam coin ohhhhhhhh well ..get the rope we got hangin' to do  Roll Eyes
you guys sicken me with this hypocritical deceitful greedy bs..

being a Troll is bad (who make one topic) or being a Newbie is bad ?
But hey feel free to post malware or scam coins endlessly..
please by all means staff encourage you to make millions of new accounts (if you have something "controversial" to say)
and post millions of new clone coin non stop 24/7 ..do ANYTHING about it and expect to be banned.. for Trolling or FUDDING
While scammer posts another coin..

walled garden of scams for the name changing den of thieves .period
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™

ya but why ? is it related to this topic ?

this topic itself did not seem like it broke any rules i think.
unless he was confirmed to be trolling with this topic itself..
But if he was collecting guys names etc i see no problem with it.

i think yet again you guys just sort of made up a new rule on the fly here to ban this guy.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!

why?

He/She's paying people for being trolls, do you still think that is a great idea to able this "Newbie" user to do this?
IMAO It's a great decision to maintain a clean forum, we don't need trolls here. And if you want to talk or discuss with trolls, visit another sites or Twitter as well, there are a lot of fake traders that are going to deceive you  Wink

Have a nice day!
Activity: 266

why?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Guys, he's probably just being a troll, font submit anything even if it may seem authentic and lustrous

Let them submit, a spot of autumn cleaning would do this place a lot of good.

I would like to think BadBear is laughing while looking at the inbox.

LOL, actually that's a good idea.
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
This is hilarious! Grin
OP must be extremely bored... Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: