Pages:
Author

Topic: 100 Ways To Earn Bitcoin ★★★★★ - page 9. (Read 17390 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Nice list hope that someone will help you to list 20 ways more because i would like to read your article in depth.
it is only a list and I can make it, too. it is not hard to gather some methods of making Bitcoin on the internet. However, learning how to use them are more difficult and I doubt that most of the people here can do more than 3 jobs. Therefore, you should not list everything like that. Instead of it, you can learn one skills or one job and do it as good as you can. Then , you will realize how successful you are with your number one job
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
the other ones are from giveaway, where rich people give their coins depending on some characteristics, and selling t-shirt. I see you add sell photos, but I think it will be better to change it into "sell goods" because many people here in the forum selling goods for bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Kudos to Kuriko for maintain this list and this is really impressive, but I think there are some that should be class as one, like Bitcoin youtube channel and Podcast,  because of this podcast are also available on YouTube channels for more exposure
Activity: 756
It's a great idea to know the number of ways to know how to bitcoins more ways in getting bitcoins is highly welcome

Yup, it's the most fun way and a way that could give an advantage to those who did not have a chanel or how to obtain a bitcoin (either free or paid). Because the bitcoin is a virtual currency, so it can be had in any way. both in terms of who gives a small profit to a very large. Bitcoin is very large and very spacious, but we should still have boundaries that are measurable. Cause if not then everything will end in a big loss
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
In earning bitcoin you dont need to accomplish or try that 100 way to earn bitcoin. If you want to earn much bitcoin its efficient to master even one way of earning bitcoin and you need skill to do that. As of now I focus on trading and signature campaign.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
we don't need 100's of ways to earn money but what we need is skill that will make us earn money. like some of my friends earn money through web designing, graphics designing etc so 1 prefrect skill is enough to earn lot of money.

yeah we need a skill to help us to earn bitcoin and if we do a job with bitcoin payment, then i think having skill is a must because if we are an expert in our field, then i think we can earn much of bitcoin. but all in all, that list is a greatest list that i can found in here but i can not trying one by one because its too large and some of that list is difficult for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
make an investment and earn your profit. or develop some skill to earn money. because skill is the only way to earn money for free and fast and you don't have to google 'how to earn money with bitcoin' skill will give you all.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
get a job and buy bitcoins. lol

technically that is not earning but buying which is investing, earning mean only generating(via mining) for now or selling stuff in exchange for your coin

you can actually earn your bitcoin without buying via bitwage, it would be as receiving your salary in bitcoin instead of fiat
Activity: 882
we don't need 100's of ways to earn money but what we need is skill that will make us earn money. like some of my friends earn money through web designing, graphics designing etc so 1 prefrect skill is enough to earn lot of money.
while here no doubts that every category and ways has different difficulty to make earning and need different different potential to become a successful earner .
Here I myself making earning from the trading as well as through signature camapagin .
And sometimes I also made day trading with Bitcoin where I can make 10-20$ .
So here we need also to get 2-3 ways mostly to get success to make earning .
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
get a job and buy bitcoins. lol
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Nice list. Thank you. How do we earn by submitting an article to your site? How do we get paid? Details would be nice. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
30: sell cars for bitcoin? In that case you also can include "sell groceries, sell houses, sell books, sell boats, sell planes", etc, etc, and you easily will fill the available spots to end your list, it isn't?

Yeah, sell cars for bitcoin is a good business. Already such a service was initiated and posted in the service discussion with separate website for it. People too have bought Lamborghini with bitcoin with the help of bitpay
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
February 28, 2017, 11:53:24 PM
And a good computer and fast internet you forgot to mention the main requirements sometimes i cant earn bitcoin and couldn't perform task because of really slow internet.
Im not even using pc im just using a smartphone and it's really difficult in using smartphones also why is the signature campaign not in the above list.

Also can you provide some links about the programming and selling scripts methods in the list. Thanks
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
February 28, 2017, 10:50:26 PM
To become a mentor for a newby trader? Looks like thats not in the list atm.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
February 26, 2017, 06:30:29 PM
30: sell cars for bitcoin? In that case you also can include "sell groceries, sell houses, sell books, sell boats, sell planes", etc, etc, and you easily will fill the available spots to end your list, it isn't?

lol this will definitely fill that 100 ways in no time.  This should have some category somehow and just list the stuff that belongs to the category, anyway this is really an important list to give us an idea of the possible way to get bitcoin aside from buying it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
February 26, 2017, 06:20:21 PM
Activity: 560
February 26, 2017, 05:49:21 PM
On the list there are some really interesting tips, but I would not include things like faucets and PTC websites as they are unproductive ways, and can even cause losses. Some people may say that, despite the large amount of time spent on it, there is zero risk in this, but if you include electricity costs, there are considerable chances that you are losing more than you are earning.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 26, 2017, 05:35:35 PM
thanks for great list, it really help bitcoin noob. I try mining with my hardware but the result really sad, maybe i can try one of your solution
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
February 26, 2017, 04:06:37 PM
Impressive list thank you for share
Activity: 770
February 26, 2017, 03:36:23 PM
There is also affiliate marketing and selling. You can open up a digital website and sell all sorts of things, build up a rep and you get a certain % on everything you own. Best off all you dont need stock since it connects directly to another site. After while you could upgrade and buy your own stock and take the full profits. There so many ways. You just have to think.

Can you bro add "signature campaign" . because its also way to earn or making bitcoin. By doing posting you can earn bitcoin according to your rank. I don't like HYIP its not help to earn bitcoin why? Because all of them are scam after reach their goal it will stop paying and launch another HYIP . Trading is the best for me buy low price and then sell it when the price is increase . I also like ICO after ICO I can make profit from it but you need to vigilant before investing because many ICO there are scam invest only to the coin have escrow for the safety.

If you read, a few lines up he answers regarding this.

Pages:
Jump to: