Pages:
Author

Topic: $1000 by 1q 2016? - page 2. (Read 8365 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 05, 2016, 03:25:07 AM
That is not possible this year, if you are looking now at the value you can see that the value is not even rising and that is quite bad for the people who already have Bitcoin.
It will be nice that you have some profit with Bitcoin but that will not happen that easily otherwise everyone will get rich in a fast time, and that is not possible.

It will be nice of course if it can reach the $1000 this year, but the chance is very small.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2016, 10:41:16 PM
We can get a good preditction of this if this is somehow related to halving. This might hit 1k usd

$1000 is expected on halving. Last time it was very high, but this time users doesn't expect very high. Just hoping to get a least of $1000 on halving or by the mid of 2016

Yeah, everyone now is being realistic about their expectation..The moon thing now I think has been forgotten..atleast no one will be disappointed if ever the surge in price doesn't doubled by the halving effect..

People expected $1000 to be attained in quick time ~4 months back. Any sign of an uptrend, and we will have people asking for the moon again. Moderation is not a virtue in the Bitcoin world.  Smiley
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 04, 2016, 10:49:47 AM
We can get a good preditction of this if this is somehow related to halving. This might hit 1k usd

$1000 is expected on halving. Last time it was very high, but this time users doesn't expect very high. Just hoping to get a least of $1000 on halving or by the mid of 2016
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 04, 2016, 05:07:06 AM
$1000 by the first quarter of 2016?

your thoughts?

Almost impossible! I'm a believer but this is to optimistic in my opinion. Everything is possible I know but that rise wouldn't be normal. Pumping steroids to make something bigger is not good on long run. I wish to see bitcoin here for 20 years, pumping and dumping is not way to achieve that.
I hope for steady and calm rise, lets see 1000 $ for 3 - 5 years and I will be satisfied.

maybe it will be on halving or few month after that btc will hit 1000 i dont think it will happen any time sooner
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
April 01, 2016, 02:11:22 PM
$1000 by the first quarter of 2016?

your thoughts?

Almost impossible! I'm a believer but this is to optimistic in my opinion. Everything is possible I know but that rise wouldn't be normal. Pumping steroids to make something bigger is not good on long run. I wish to see bitcoin here for 20 years, pumping and dumping is not way to achieve that.
I hope for steady and calm rise, lets see 1000 $ for 3 - 5 years and I will be satisfied.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 01, 2016, 02:06:59 PM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
April 01, 2016, 09:35:46 AM
Q1 passes and price is good and stable let predict this 1000 for some other month

yeah, that was disappointing for those of us waiting to see the price rise in the first quarter of this year.
now my next target us summer!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
April 01, 2016, 09:23:35 AM
Q1 passes and price is good and stable let predict this 1000 for some other month
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
April 01, 2016, 08:42:52 AM
This sounds impossible. The price isn't halfway then how can it double in just 1 month.
We should be happy if we reach it to 500.

if uᴉoɔʇᴉq stays on the current path, yes it is going to take longer than that to reach $1000 but you will never know when the jump is going to start it can start with a news and reach $1000 in a month. it is not unheard of.

price can go over 450 every time when come close to it drop down to 405-410 range so 1000 wont be achieved any time soon

Yes you are right, it will be not possible this year to reach the $1000 for 1 uᴉoɔʇᴉq that is almost impossible indeed.
But some people think that it can reach because they think that the halving will be good for uᴉoɔʇᴉq, but that is not true.
I personally think that it wont rise that much after the halving.

i know halving always is but for halving we still have 3 months so dont think that it will reach 1000 in halving maybe after halving

The bitcoin price will not be $1000 before halving. It might not be that high just after halving. It might be at the year end.
legendary
March 30, 2016, 05:53:01 AM
This sounds impossible. The price isn't halfway then how can it double in just 1 month.

if bitcoin stays on the current path, yes it is going to take longer than that to reach $1000 but you will never know when the jump is going to start it can start with a news and reach $1000 in a month. it is not unheard of.

price can go over 450 every time when come close to it drop down to 405-410 range so 1000 wont be achieved any time soon

Yes you are right, it will be not possible this year to reach the $1000 for 1 Bitcoin that is almost impossible indeed.
But some people think that it can reach because they think that the halving will be good for Bitcoin, but that is not true.

i know halving always is but for halving we still have 3 months so dont think that it will reach 1000 in halving maybe after halving
Activity: 350
March 29, 2016, 10:23:51 AM

if bitcoin stays on the current path, yes it is going to take longer than that to reach $1000 but you will never know when the jump is going to start it can start with a news and reach $1000 in a month. it is not unheard of.

Yes you are right, it will be not possible this year to reach the $1000 for 1 Bitcoin that is almost impossible indeed.
But some people think that it can reach because they think that the halving will be good for Bitcoin, but that is not true.
legendary
March 29, 2016, 08:02:56 AM
prety much q1 has almost pass but as is goes no was for 1000 not in q1 at least remains to be seen if will be in this year
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 26, 2016, 10:57:32 AM
Q1 of 2016 will pass in a few days. So it is not possible for the price to be over $1000 this quarter.

It was not possible from start hard to see that price in q2
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
March 26, 2016, 09:32:52 AM
Q1 of 2016 will pass in a few days. So it is not possible for the price to be over $1000 this quarter.

i was always skeptical about this.

i am expecting a rise this year and maybe it can be a rise to $1000 but i think if it is possible then it will happen around summer time.
Activity: 693
Merit: 508
March 26, 2016, 08:57:59 AM
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
March 08, 2016, 04:45:41 AM
1000 is gonna be this year but not now and not is this first quarter at least

First quarter is almost only a month left in it... the price is  at $400+ and the price might be playing around $400 this coming month, I think $1000 might be reach by the end of the year, or might probably be at the first quarter of  2017 ..
Indeed. I also dont think so that it will happen that fast. You can see now that the value is a little bit stable so that is good.
And if it is going to rise it will rise very slowly. And you dont know when it is going to stop. So it is very hard to predict.

but it can happen fast, and one month is more than enough for the price to got to $1000.
but I don't think now is the time though. I think before or in the beginning of summer is the best time that this jump can happen. bitcoin just needs some kind of good news like solving the block size problem to fuse the rocket to the moon.

true it cannot happen fast it no way it could be in q3 maybe but first is definitely out
if something similar happen like last time i expect in q4 biggest change in price

This year it will have to happen in Q2 or Q3 either the halving or chinese funds coming up in. If there are funds coming in 1000 will likley not be the price where it will stop.
I suppose it will go way higher.
Activity: 280
March 08, 2016, 04:45:26 AM
That will not happen that fast. I think that will happen about 2 years or something, but not this year.
If it is rising than it will rise very slowly so we need all patience and that is very important. I hope more people will have patience and get some profit later.
legendary
March 08, 2016, 04:05:56 AM

First quarter is almost only a month left in it... the price is  at $400+ and the price might be playing around $400 this coming month, I think $1000 might be reach by the end of the year, or might probably be at the first quarter of  2017 ..
Indeed. I also dont think so that it will happen that fast. You can see now that the value is a little bit stable so that is good.
And if it is going to rise it will rise very slowly. And you dont know when it is going to stop. So it is very hard to predict.

but it can happen fast, and one month is more than enough for the price to got to $1000.
but I don't think now is the time though. I think before or in the beginning of summer is the best time that this jump can happen. bitcoin just needs some kind of good news like solving the block size problem to fuse the rocket to the moon.

true it cannot happen fast it no way it could be in q3 maybe but first is definitely out
if something similar happen like last time i expect in q4 biggest change in price
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
March 07, 2016, 06:40:18 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 07, 2016, 06:35:05 AM

Pages:
Jump to: