Pages:
Author

Topic: 1000 Retweets / 0.011BTC / 7.186$ (Instant payout) - page 2. (Read 2375 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
you can detail program explain for me
you can send for me your link is your promote in here
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
Link send in your PM. Peace.  Grin

Thank you've shared, I will try it today  Grin Grin
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Link send in your PM. Peace.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000
like where do I follow it, I happen to have more than 1000 follower, could give me a link to these websites, thank you
 Grin Grin
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Hello
If you have Twitter account and you have lot followers you can use for retweeting and earn bitcoin!

Examle my stats
Followers 345
Following 283
Retweet every 90min.

1100 satoshi / 1300 satoshi for retweet.
Instant payout every day over 10,000 satoshi (very trust)
I have over 3 payouts.
You can also earn bitcoin with chat rooms, surfing website, daily drawing, etc.

If you interesed and if you have Twitter account contact me PM.
Peace!  Grin
I have sent you a private message for a long time now and I didn't get any reply from you, is it that this offer is no longer available or you didn't seethe private message iI sent to you?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I am interested about this offer!! Is it close or still running?? If I have more twitter account than can I earn more btc?? Please give me full info or if u wish than pm me plz. Smiley
Only write here or contact me on PM I send you link in PM. Peace.  Grin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
New update

Without pending every day automatic payout!
Users is limit hurry up! Contact me PM.

kindly send me pm too sir i would like to check it up i already have almost 700 followers from my crypto related
twitter account. thanks in advance.
New update

Without pending every day automatic payout!
Users is limit hurry up! Contact me PM.
I send everyone in pm link. Peace  Grin
Activity: 308
Sent you a pm, hope you can check it out  Grin Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
1100 satoshis for 1 RT? Anything less than $0.2 per retweet is too less (especially for those accounts having over 1000 followers).
"Additionally, depending on the number of follower you have you will be limited as to how often you will be able to complete any Twitter Task. This will range from 30 minutes (more than 500 followers) to 4 hours (less than 50). "
Copy from site.  Wink
Activity: 420
You can retweet once in 90mins... It's not worth. Then say to all that can't retweet unlimited posts!
For all who dont understend how to SING UP and RETWEET on site.

It is easier to explain with images.  Grin
Activity: 210
@Jmild1 You are very stupid man you know?!
First bit.ly is servise for only shorted link and track stats not for earning (stupid)!
Second thing, what if I send ref.link whether it affect on your earning on thet site?HuhHuh NO!!!
I f****** dont understand peaople, give good way to earn same bitcoin and they this condemn....
I say again and again and again, If you do not like not do it and dont share bad information!!!
Why don't you send any clear instructions on what what to do with the link? Upon click it just redirect me to a chat room where I don't even know what will I do. You told that you will send a detail but no detail was  given in your PM.
@Jmild1 You are very stupid man you know?!
First bit.ly is servise for only shorted link and track stats not for earning (stupid)!
Second thing, what if I send ref.link whether it affect on your earning on thet site?HuhHuh NO!!!
I f****** dont understand peaople, give good way to earn same bitcoin and they this condemn....
I say again and again and again, If you do not like not do it and dont share bad information!!!
He's sending a bit.ly link which can give him money everytime a user click it, he don't give any instruction or any clear details on the work he just sent me "Link man *and the bit.ly link*" . Avoid this, he's just using users to click his referral code in bit.ly.
Activity: 126
Can you pm me the link plss.  Im very happy to  try it.thank you
Im interested in your offer.
fell free to pm me ,i will be waiting for it.
Pages:
Jump to: