Pages:
Author

Topic: 1000 satoshi every 90 minutes with 50% referral commission (Read 1751 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
Total Balance!

26 satoshi  Huh

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
Activity: 22
Merit: 10
Both faucets tested for referral commission:

btc2faucet is not giving rewards after claim, there is not captcha or antibot

btc2faucetbox is giving rewards without referral commission
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
can't claim from this www.btc2faucet.com
fix it please
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, I was out of town, so could not continue my faucets, Now I am back and I have uploaded the balance again, Balance will be appear in 15 to 30 minutes. start fauceting again.

http://www.btc2faucet.com
http://www.btc2faucetbox.com

Thanks
Usman Khair Din

Very good news. thanks
Activity: 84
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, I was out of town, so could not continue my faucets, Now I am back and I have uploaded the balance again, Balance will be appear in 15 to 30 minutes. start fauceting again.

http://www.btc2faucet.com
http://www.btc2faucetbox.com

Thanks
Usman Khair Din

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Hi Lucius,

Yes Btc2Faucet is not paying anymore, You can see at the top, below the navigation links, I have mentioned there, You can just post your comments and referral links on this faucet and to claim your reward! you have to go on second website, you can go from top navigation link called faucet or by clicking on this link www.btc2faucetbox.com.

I was getting bot attack on this faucet, So I have just changed its script, Now nobody can claim from here, If you want to post your comments or referral links then visit this link otherwise to claim your reward go on www.btc2faucetbox.com. I am planning to have a big change on the paying faucet regarding Possible reward! I will pay big amount with 50% referral commission maybe (2000 satoshi every 240 minutes) in next coming days, so keep in touch with my websites, right now I am going in loss, I am trying to balance my revenue. Hope you all understand my situation.

Thanks
Usman Khair Din

I missed your notice on faucet.Maybe is better focus on the one faucets then two or more in this moment,fight against bots should be easier on one front.Nice idea about high paying faucet,you'll be on top of all faucet list and rotators,that should make a profit for you but also problems with bots.Make everything possible to protect your faucet.
Hi Lucius,

Yes Btc2Faucet is not paying anymore, You can see at the top, below the navigation links, I have mentioned there, You can just post your comments and referral links on this faucet and to claim your reward! you have to go on second website, you can go from top navigation link called faucet or by clicking on this link www.btc2faucetbox.com.

I was getting bot attack on this faucet, So I have just changed its script, Now nobody can claim from here, If you want to post your comments or referral links then visit this link otherwise to claim your reward go on www.btc2faucetbox.com. I am planning to have a big change on the paying faucet regarding Possible reward! I will pay big amount with 50% referral commission maybe (2000 satoshi every 240 minutes) in next coming days, so keep in touch with my websites, right now I am going in loss, I am trying to balance my revenue. Hope you all understand my situation.

Thanks
Usman Khair Din
legendary
Today I claim twice from www.btc2faucet.com but I have not received reward.Can you check what the problem is?Second faucet is working normal and I see reward at FaucetBox.
Balance fully upload
Just uploaded the Balance! Balance will be appear in 10 to 15 minutes!

www.btc2faucet.com
www.btc2faucetbox.com

Thanks
Usman Khair Din
Balance will be uploaded in 30 minutes max.

www.btc2faucet.com
www.btc2faucetbox.com

Thanks
Usman Khair Din
I know this already brother, I will change it like on other faucet later when I will have some time, Right now I am busy at my job?

Thanks
cool thank you.
try to keep it up for a long time please
hope you make good revenues too Smiley
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
1000 satoshi every 2 hours is good rewards
also referral comission so good i will spread the word about this faucet
Balance is fully upload!

Happy fauceting!

www.btc2faucet.com
www.btc2faucetbox.com

Thanks
Usman Khair Din
Hi All,

Faucets are active now again, I have also changed reward! Now everybody can claim 1000 satoshis every 180 minutes with 50% referral commission, I have just uploaded the balance, All of you will be able to see balance again in 15 minutes, Start claiming again & Please help me fill in again!

www.btc2faucet.com
www.btc2faucetbox.com

Thanks
Usman Khair Din
legendary
Guys, Apologize from my side, I am gonna secure my both faucets first, some people are using bots and have steal all the balance in minutes, balance goes very fast, All of you have to wait for next 24 hours to claim again. Let me secure my faucets first, Please keep in touch and help me to fill in because I am not getting revenue for what I am paying to all of you.

Thanks
Usman Khair Din
www.btc2faucet.com
www.btc2faucetbox.com

No problem whatsoever,You need to find the best possible protection from bots and then start your faucet again.There is no other way to protect your investment and to make some profit.

Usman,

Antibots are necessary. But could you reduce the quantity to 4 pcs?
To resolve captcha and to shut 5 antibots and to see
'Insufficient funds' at the end is a bit frustrating  Sad

I currently do not see any message that faucet has something on balance or not have.It would be good to set a message that maintenance is on faucet so visitors know why faucet is dry.
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Usman,

Antibots are necessary. But could you reduce the quantity to 4 pcs?
To resolve captcha and to shut 5 antibots and to see
'Insufficient funds' at the end is a bit frustrating  Sad
Guys, Apologize from my side, I am gonna secure my both faucets first, some people are using bots and have steal all the balance in minutes, balance goes very fast, All of you have to wait for next 24 hours to claim again. Let me secure my faucets first, Please keep in touch and help me to fill in because I am not getting revenue for what I am paying to all of you.

Thanks
Usman Khair Din
www.btc2faucet.com
www.btc2faucetbox.com
there is something wrong in your faucet. the balance ends so fast, i think there is some people using bots or so.
is it well protected ?
Pages:
Jump to: