Pages:
Author

Topic: $1000 to spend on altcoins (Read 197 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 09:26:31 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have $1000 to spend on altcoins.

Which one(s) do you recommend?
Or should I stick to BTC?

Thanks!

Jordy

Since you seem to be new to this kind of investment the best advice is to take it slow, if you wan to invest do it in bitcoin or ethereum then after sometime when you get some experience about how the markets move you can include coins with lower market capitalizations, but remember investing in this market is always risky and you need to be prepared to lose your money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 08:46:37 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

Jordy

Do some research first before putting your hard earned money. Investing in crypto is risk and you need to have knowledge and understanding about the market condition as the market trend changes from time after time. Check ETH, Litecoin or if want those cheap altcoins like NCASH, DEB, CAPP which you can buy more and hold until the price goes x3.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tuMkkoV_U

GIFTO has integrated the GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (+25 million users).  The GTO wallet is now available in the Uplive App in many countries. This app can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin GTO is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest

Activity: 118
May 31, 2018, 11:46:45 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

Jordy

Neo or Waves
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
May 31, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
If you have $ 1,000 and want to invest in altcoins at the moment, you might consider investing in Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA), Stellar (XLM) and TRON (TRX). These are all cryptos in the top 10 of the market and cost less than $ 1, which is excellent for people with low budgets. If you want to invest long-term and secure, you should invest and hold Ethererum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC).

You definitely make no mistake investing in those coins but they are already high in terms of marketcap and have less room to grow than early stage projects or ICOs. So it all comes down to how much risk you are willing to take for much higher gains.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 07:06:29 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

Jordy

There are many coins which will go better with the passage of time but still they are doubtful and no one know that when will they reach to their high value, and if you have a choice for bitcoin then I will not suggest any other coin to you but to invest only in bitcoin. As anyone can give you a guarantee for the price of bitcoin that it will rise in the coming weeks. Better option for me is to invest in BTC.
Activity: 182
May 30, 2018, 06:54:42 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

Jordy

you can choose Bitcoin to invest as it will be more profitable. for some you can choose Ripple because I see Ripple has potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
May 30, 2018, 06:47:10 PM
My advice split in 4. and invest on:
-Matrix AI
-Fantasma
-Digibyte
-Morphaeus
Activity: 143
May 30, 2018, 06:45:07 PM
Bitcoin is good but you won't reap reward now because is for long term holding. Why don't you get into an ICO that look bright and invest in.The current market is not favorable so is hard to pick a coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 30, 2018, 06:42:56 PM
If you have $ 1,000 and want to invest in altcoins at the moment, you might consider investing in Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA), Stellar (XLM) and TRON (TRX). These are all cryptos in the top 10 of the market and cost less than $ 1, which is excellent for people with low budgets. If you want to invest long-term and secure, you should invest and hold Ethererum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC).
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
May 30, 2018, 06:38:35 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

Jordy

I would advise you to pay attention to new projects that will only come out or have already entered the exchange. Phantasma, NKN
Activity: 340
May 30, 2018, 06:32:11 PM
You may also take a look at coins that are backed by real assets such as our INNBC Token. When you invest in a coin backed by no real assets, price can drop substantially as there is nothing backing up the value of the coin other than hopes and dreams. But if a Token is backed by the value of actual physical goods, you know that there is a baseline value that should be preserved.
Activity: 123
May 30, 2018, 05:57:43 PM
I think ethereum is the best one to invest now, and I'm sure for the next following days you've got already a profit, because ethereum would surely rise again when it comes to their market price status value, and ethereum price now going down to lower level of their price and it was already predicted that it will back again to the higher level.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:35:20 PM
Well, men, 1000$ it's really good start invest point
I would recommend you such coins as:

1. Ethereum
2. TRX
3. Ripple
4. Litecoin
5. NEO

Also, try to look for ZCash, ZCoin, Cordano, Monero

Hope you will enjoy the cryptoworld Wink
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

Jordy

I think you can find good tokens and altcoins in crypto, instead of bitcoin. Because I think it is better to find some coins which have probability to rise with a better percentage.
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 05:31:24 PM
As has already been recommended, sticking some of that into Eth, at least at its current price, would be a great move in my opinion. Some other good coins have been suggested too like Monero and Neo etc so I'd have a look at some of the bigger ones by marketcap and see what ones you like the look of both tech wise and price wise. Look at past price movements as well. Grabbing one Monero would be good in my book. Perhaps even stick $100 into a coin which is relatively small by marketcap atm in the hope that it may give you the biggest gains, it's a risk but could pay off.
Activity: 85
May 30, 2018, 05:26:02 PM
I would suggest 50% in ETH, others in NEO/EOS/HYDRO
TRX is a scam
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
May 30, 2018, 05:22:39 PM
I would suggest you to invest the half of that amount of money in ethereum and just try to spread the rest on a few other altcoins, such as ripple, NEO, and probably cardano. Those options are upto you, but they are more than profitable.
Activity: 546
May 30, 2018, 05:17:39 PM
no there are so many altcoin to invest such as ether btc eos dash mtc cmt.. etc
Activity: 175
May 30, 2018, 05:14:08 PM
Distribute your money in different altcoin,bitcoin is one of the best investment and if you want you can add ethereum and litecoin they are also good coins for me.
Pages:
Jump to: