Pages:
Author

Topic: $10,000 dollar reward being offered + Flat earth and how it relates to Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 147
https://watchdominion.org
well i just posted some proof, lets see what the flat earthers have to say (I know ill never get my money even if i proved to them 1 + 1 = 2)
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Of course no one is able to prove this as the debate has been raging for years.  

So, you have the intelligence of your son?  Talk about blind leading the blind...
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWDI10I-efg

A $10,000 dollar challenge has been put forth for anyone who can prove:

A). The CURVATURE of the alleged spinning ball earth
B). The MOTION of the alleged spinning ball earth

Of course no one is able to prove this as the debate has been raging for years.  

If we don't even know where we live and only rely on what we are told how can we judge who is behind Bitcoin and what their intentions are?  I love Bitcoin and use it every chance I get.  I spend 1 to 2 hrs a day teaching my son about crypto/trading however if I don't know where I live, how do I know the main motivation behind Bitcoin.  Are we slowly setting up our friends, family and countrymen to be victims of the blockchain (public ledger).  Crypto seems wonderful right now and the freedom that it provides is second to none.  However, is there a more sinister plot at hand here such as a plan to tie us all down to our wallets (kyc/blockchain identity projects).  If this begins to happen I feel like crypto can be used to enslave us all under the disguise of freeing us.  Bankers and government love to do this to us.  You know they want a one world currency.  What would be better than to have a one world currency + a taxing mechanism to steal form us.

Anyone else concerned?

Also if you make a run at the 10k lets hear it.  Good luck guys.

Pages:
Jump to: