Pages:
Author

Topic: $10,000 for information $50,000 for conviction. OgNasty - page 2. (Read 5951 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
First does he live in the USA?
if so send me his name and last know state of residence.

Thats all I need I can find him, I will even give him a call, to verify its him.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/background-checks-ipo-vetting-other-investigative-services-scammer-find-640382

Dude, read the thread  Roll Eyes
Bounty claimed LOOOONG ago. Goat didn´t pay up, he scammed me of USD 10K.

Are you saying he is a scammer?

100% positive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i've finally cracked it.

goat threatened me with LOL "thai mafia"
fucccking lol considering he has no clue who i am, or who my associates are.

lr;dr goat is now fucked.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Thats all I need I can find him, I will even give him a call, to verify its him.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/background-checks-ipo-vetting-other-investigative-services-scammer-find-640382

Are you saying he is a scammer?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
MTA, ACA
El Cabron is spanish for Asshole I think.. lmao

pretty sure its the bastard lol no joke
Activity: 224

Long ago... since when is 2 days long ago lol
and sorry I just read the first and last page it seemed to be a lot of he said she said bull going on.

Activity: 336
MTA, ACA
Wouldn't make more sense for you to just buy an epic $50K vacation and forget about him? You know, move on and enjoy life rather than dwelling on past problems.  

seriously? like if you have that much why not spend it on a camaro or something? lol
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
El Cabron is spanish for Asshole I think.. lmao
Activity: 252
Indeed, I read somewhere on the forum yesterday that Goat was banned from the forum and was unable to send or respond to PMs. Cool
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
i have full dox ognasty.plz contact with me

He already has all the information and is no longer looking for it. He probably wasn't going to pay anyways.
why he had not closed the topic?

If you look at his signature it appears he is banned. This is probably why.

Looks like this bounty won't be paid out, not that I ever thought he was serious.

Goes to show how scummy Goat can be. Remember actions speak louder.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
When scam accusations have been leveled against you, the easiest thing to do is to deflect blame, and then level scam accusations against someone else. Wink

Easiest = the most harmful to your own mental health i the long run
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

He already has all the information and is no longer looking for it. He probably wasn't going to pay anyways.
why he had not closed the topic?
Activity: 196
lol so he offers 10k for information, gets the information and refuses to pay
and this cock sucker isnt a scammer ?
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
VocalPlatform.com
Goat, OgNasty, get the fuck along.

Jesus Christ. Goat, grow up a bit, eh?

OgNasty, stop attacking Goat.

Bunch of children here --  Roll Eyes

What do you mean by that ?

Goat scammed people. OgNasty made a scam accusation.
Goat got pissed , he made a fake bounty.

This is not the first trusted user Goat has made a fake bounty on , if you check his trust , gmaxwell put a neg trust for Goat for doing the same thing , paying people a fake bounty for spreading fake information about the person who showed his scams.

Damn, both parties should go to take a coffe and stop spamming the forum with their children fights, and this is more directly to Goat, hes the one creating topics and not posting inside the ones who are already created..
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Forgiveness is the only way to peace.
Activity: 350
Wouldn't make more sense for you to just buy an epic $50K vacation and forget about him? You know, move on and enjoy life rather than dwelling on past problems.  

But there's no fun or justice in that!

Ouch Cheesy Cheesy nice shoutout Cheesy

Basicly it is all around think I have wrote in several other posts. http://www.coindesk.com/sec-eric-voorhees-deal-unauthorized-securities-sales/
It seems that some guys scamming not only on this forum are going to have hard time as BTC becomes legal tender in their countries.

It all starts as sweet plan to get some BTC very easily and can end up by serious years in prison few years later. Once again Ouch Cheesy

Which countries are BTC legal tender in?  Shocked

I am not exactly sure, but I think Germany and mb USA. But I was talking about future - not about the present situation Smiley
So no actual reward or bounty here? Still running?

Forget it, Goat didn´t pay the promised USD 10K to me so there´s no way in hell he will cough up 50K no matter what he writes.
Pages:
Jump to: