Pages:
Author

Topic: 10.000 mhs ethereum Mining Farm building ✅♻️ (Read 823 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
hey
how much would you earn a month with a 700 mhs miner at the current course price?

I have a kwh price of $ 0.06

HERE is your answer  Grin  Wink
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Next week 128 arrive from the ASUS Radeon RX 580 Dual 8GB.

Around 150 graphics cards from the 5700 models have also been ordered.

More pictures will follow when the time comes. See you

https://ibb.co/wp4f8Pk

https://ibb.co/WpYjY77
so I'll get in touch again

tomorrow power line will be installed.
More pictures will follow tomorrow, I am currently in the process of getting new hardware (graphics cards) just not quite simply nobody has anything in stock.

all in all, my goal this year is to reach 8000 mhs by march / april.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
good luck would love to see them.
Hi guys
there is news and the good Smiley

i have found a small hall. Rent is 120 euros a month.

I also found 8 used rigs with 390 mhs each. Here are some pictures:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/wv7CHwp

That means I have 1400 mhs + 8x 390 mhs = 4500 mhs approximately.

in about 1 week we'll get the hall then I'll post the first pictures too Smiley
legendary
by the end of january they should be there.

Show photos I would love to see  the build.

Good luck.
by the end of january they should be there.
legendary
I think you must test-drive your 1-2 rigs that will arrive, and decide bit later do you really need all other rigs, also you need to see can you maintain rigs, there are many underwater stones in overclocking/undervolting, power delivery, thermals, cleaning etc. if this rigs will be produce zero problems to you, then go on for more  Wink

I have 2 technicians who will take care of all the technology.

I know that you have to pay attention to a lot of things and I will plan everything carefully and take it slowly.

i will let the first rigs run for 2 weeks, write down electricity consumption and income every day.

yes the electricity is really cheap in north macedonia, unfortunately it is an undiscovered country. There is a lot of potential in it

How long do you wait to get the gear?
I think you must test-drive your 1-2 rigs that will arrive, and decide bit later do you really need all other rigs, also you need to see can you maintain rigs, there are many underwater stones in overclocking/undervolting, power delivery, thermals, cleaning etc. if this rigs will be produce zero problems to you, then go on for more  Wink

I know that you have to pay attention to a lot of things and I will plan everything carefully and take it slowly.

i will let the first rigs run for 2 weeks, write down electricity consumption and income every day.

yes the electricity is really cheap in north macedonia, unfortunately it is an undiscovered country. There is a lot of potential in it
Thanks for the support.

It's money that I've made with bitcoin, I don't take any risks of my own.
Instead of investing it in bitcoin again, I'll buy hardware and build something long-term. The 2 ricks arrive around the end of the month, the provider has bottlenecks with the graphics cards. I am currently looking for a hall that I can rent, the infrastructure i.e. electricity, filters and shelves will follow shortly. I will write if there is some new update Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1405
according to the experience I had in the last months with a hashrate very close to 700 mhs I have been getting a very consistent yield around 1.40 ETH per month.

$ 0.06 per kwh would be a dream for me.

legendary

This really true and good advice here.
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
hey
Of course, the difukkult is important, but as long as the eth price rises it is okay, even if there is more going on in the network.

I plan to get the investment out in 8-10 months.

have now paid 2 ricks, should arrive from ireland in macedonia in 1-2 weeks.

After that I will make the big orders. I wanted to test the hardware from the supplier first, if the rick reaches 700 mhs I will order another 10-15 pieces.

can someone tell me something about container mining? or would you rather rent a hall?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
This is not a bad plan however you do know how mining works and what is difficulty correct? By difficulty I don't mean "something being hard" but its the amount of ETH you will get based on the total hash power out there.

So since you are mining there are 2 hurdles that affect your profit. One is the amount of ETH you mine per 1000mhs and the other is the price of ETH that you can sell for USD.

If there are more and more GPUs going online, difficulty goes up and you make less ETH. If there are less GPUs going offline, difficulty goes down and you make more ETH. This is very rare unless there is a bear market.

Just want to make sure you understand this because when I started mining years ago, I had no idea what difficulty was. Just kept looking at the price of LTC to determine my profits.
That's what I thought too.

if you break an asic (sometimes only a 6th month guarantee) you have to send it back to china at your own expense and pay for the return postage, possibly even additional tax.

Should a graphics card break with a 24-month guarantee, rick will then only run on 11 graphics cards instead of 12.

and you can sell the graphics cards to gamers later.

I'll keep you up to date, I'm currently still negotiating with the company that assemble the ricks.
Activity: 287
Merit: 18
former asic miner here...over last few yrs had so many asic RMA's and non recoverable gears.  since shifting to GPU mining its been a pleasure, purely from a hardware build pov and having longer guarantees. less elec/less noise/better 2nd hand after sale
so yeah, from my perspective would rather invest $ in GPU cards over any asic unit built in china...no matter how good it may appear
legendary
Look I have

amd 5500
amd 5600
amd 5700

nivida 1080ti.  last of my older cards.

nivida 3060ti
nvidia 3080

I take what I can get  for a decent price.

I really like my 3060ti and my 3080 cards the most.

I have all the cards pretty stable
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
https://videocardz.com/newz/lenovo-confirms-geforce-rtx-3050-ti-6gb-rtx-3050-4gb-and-rtx-3060-12gb
RTX 3060 12gb and RTX 3050 Ti 6gb are arguably the most popular video cards.
We are waiting for the announcement on January 12
Pages:
Jump to: