Pages:
Author

Topic: 10,000 Thanks for being awesome BTC world :) - page 2. (Read 2114 times)

qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
November 04, 2013, 05:07:14 PM
Dude, get a life Tongue
Says Mr. Activity: 826 Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
November 04, 2013, 05:04:39 PM
Dude, get a life Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 04, 2013, 02:54:17 PM
Big GZ to you. That's some going.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
November 04, 2013, 02:50:22 PM
Happy to share your joy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2013, 02:47:24 PM
Congratz. 
I'll probably never reach 10k posts, if I do, it will take many years. I'm more of a reader than participant.
vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2013, 02:40:14 PM
10,000!

Well that is what my post count shows, I've had a few removed but close enough eh?

So why does this matter do you ask, why should you care? It does not matter and really you should not care but I do want to take this time and thank the BTC community for being pretty damn awesome.

First of all Satoshi, epic idea and so glad I could be a part of this revolutionary technology. Absolutely brilliant and you truly have changed the world.

The bitcoin developers, thanks for your hard work and dedication esp in the early days. There clearly has a been massive amounts of work poured into not only thinking outside the box with this new protocol but getting real usable software into the hands of us average guys.

The staff of the forum over all is made up of some pretty cool people. Despite a few minor disagreements here and there this forum is well run and suited for BTC. Good job guys, I know your work mostly goes unthanked and unrewarded.

To the many BTC friends I have made over the years either in real life or just online, Thanks for being so cool guys!

The rest of the BTC community, It is truly a joy that I have been able to take part in it. The amount of change we have seen in the last 3 plus years has just been unimaginably wonderful. If you are new here, welcome and hold on tight cuz BTC is about to blast off!

I'm going to try to make my next 10,000 post come at a much slower rate than the first. I have been online over 123 days since I registered this account on Oct 19th 2011. That works out to 4 hours a day on average. And that is just logged in. I've done more than a bit of lurking and have been active on other related sites. It's too much and I know it will be a hard fought battle to resist the addictive ambrosia of BTC knowledge but I will try hard to find a life  Wink

Thanks all and wish the best for BTC for years to come!
Pages:
Jump to: