Pages:
Author

Topic: 100bit.co.in - Direct trading exchange - 0.1% fee - Alt coins supported - page 2. (Read 10936 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
We have done some changes in the platform. You are now free to join. If you face any problem, feel free to report here...

What are the advantages or key features of this exchange ?

1. Does not require bitcoin to stay deposited in the site. User deposits at the time of trading.

2. Bitcoin can be traded against both FIAT & Alt coins.

3. Trading cost 0.1% of the trade amount.

+1

Will surely give it a try...
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
We have done some changes in the platform. You are now free to join. If you face any problem, feel free to report here...

1. Does not require bitcoin to stay deposited in the site. User deposits at the time of trading.

2. Bitcoin can be traded against both FIAT & Alt coins.

3. Trading cost 0.1% of the trade amount.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Took a look at 100bit.co.in
Cheers to @100bitcoin and to the platform itself!
Shamelessly joining the previous speaker - guys, the interface really deserves better.

I now turn to the concrete issue.
I represent the outsource web development group - futurecomes.com.
We specialize in turnkey complex web development, also we can modify, configure, re-brand and improve already existing web projects to help their owners take their business to the new high level.

Addressing to your platform, if you ever thought of making your interface more intuitive and functional with clear aesthetic design, we're right here to help.
Also, if your project needs some extra development services, just let us know.
If you just want to talk - you're very welcome Wink

We are open to any questions.

Carine
futurecomes.com

Activity: 15
After months of work we are close to release this product. Those who are interested, may join through the following link. Your feedback is important to us...

www.100bit.co.in/?ref_id=root

100bit.co.in provides a platform to buyers and sellers to directly exchange FIAT and Alt coins with each other against bitcoin. Cost of joining the platform is 0.01 BTC. Exchange cost per trade is 0.001 BTC.

https://i.imgur.com/TwWmtEZ.png

Please note that, right now, we have very low or almost zero volume. Also https is not yet implemented...

To be honest, the interface is poorly set up.

When I look at it, I feel no life.

Bitcoin is life, so you need to put some life on your page.
I think that noone with a bit of experience in bitcoin world would use this exchange

Care to explain why do u think so ? Is it because of the initial joining fee ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I think that noone with a bit of experience in bitcoin world would use this exchange

100bit.co.in provides a platform to buyers and sellers to directly exchange FIAT and Alt coins with each other against bitcoin. Cost of joining the platform is 0.01 BTC. Exchange cost per trade is 0.001 BTC.

I am not sure about that fees. I am using european exchange markets and none of them did not have something like 'entry fee'. Whether it is a popular practice among bitcoin exchanges?

Probably entry fee is being first introduced by 100bit.co.in. By referring other users, u may earn 0.003 BTC per referral joining.

Thank you everyone for showing interest. Now, anyone of you can join www.100bit.co.in using the referral code root. OP is updated as well. Feel free to PM us to report any issue...

How do I join 100bit.co.in ?

For now, 100bit.co.in is an invitation only system. You can only join, if an existing user invites you with his referral link. Joining cost is only 0.01 BTC.

Heads up, bud.

Thanks Bruno. But, you see, this is still an invitation. We are inviting BitcoinTalk users to join through root and they can use their referrals to invite others...

Please let us know if you would like to test the platform. Smiley
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Thank you everyone for showing interest. Now, anyone of you can join www.100bit.co.in using the referral code root. OP is updated as well. Feel free to PM us to report any issue...

How do I join 100bit.co.in ?

For now, 100bit.co.in is an invitation only system. You can only join, if an existing user invites you with his referral link. Joining cost is only 0.01 BTC.

Heads up, bud.
Activity: 128
Wait wait wait. Am I correct on seeing this texts?

Cost of joining the platform is 0.01 BTC. Exchange cost per trade is 0.001 BTC.

You charge everyone 0.001 PER TRADE? And before anyone could use the platform, there is also a 0.01 btc fee?

Hmmm.

Yah... what u r seeing seems correct and I dont see what is bad in it !!! Normal trade cost on different exchanges in 1%. Now, 0.001 BTC is 1% of 0.1 BTC, which is quite a low trade value for an average trader. So, a flat rate of 0.001 BTC is beneficial for traders in my opinion.

Moreover, from each referral one can earn 0.003 BTC. So, with 4 referral, one user can easily cover the 0.01 BTC spent for joining.

So, could u please explain which part appeared wrong to you ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

I am not sure about that fees. I am using european exchange markets and none of them did not have something like 'entry fee'. Whether it is a popular practice among bitcoin exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
Wait wait wait. Am I correct on seeing this texts?

Cost of joining the platform is 0.01 BTC. Exchange cost per trade is 0.001 BTC.

You charge everyone 0.001 PER TRADE? And before anyone could use the platform, there is also a 0.01 btc fee?

Hmmm.
Interesting. An altcoin exchange
It's also good that we have 0.01 entering fees , like an affiliate program.

It is not only an Alt Coin exchange, but also a Bitcoin one Smiley

If you are an active trader, you may join here free. Apply here => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-active-traders-985796
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
Interesting. An altcoin exchange
It's also good that we have 0.01 entering fees , like an affiliate program.
Activity: 31

Looks good. LocalBitcoins is enjoying monopoly for long. An alternative like this with Alt Coin support was indeed required...
Volume does not come overnight. Provide a steady and consistent service. Volume will automatically follow you. LocalBitcoins is the only tall player in the direct trading niche and there are lot to be done in this sector. Try to explore the unexplored zones, e.g. parts of Asia and Africa. GooD Luck Smiley
Besides the fee and having to refer someone which is odd,, it sounds like you have done a good job with this exchange  if i am honest. 

Thank you...

Do you have many people trading now or is it still slow ? I probably should take a look but you put me off with a sign up fee and have to get a referral.

Honestly, we have very low volume right now as we have sent invitation to very few people as of yet. But, many are asking for invitation to join the platform and hence we have decided to put on a referral publicly very soon...

The trading fee suits a big trader won't be surprised if you get some in future if you have not already..

You guessed it right. There are few big trader on board. But, I am not sure, how many countries they'll cover. We would love to see people from various countries dealing with different currencies & cryptocurrencies...
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
Smoke weed everyday!
Can you sum up the differences between this and a regular solid exchange like Poloniex? I dont see why I should move my funds to there.

1. Poloniex is a real-time exchange like Bitstamp, whereas 100bit.co.in is direct trading exchange like LocalBitcoins, though it allows Alt coin trading as well.

2. 100bit.co.in does not require your fund to stay deposited with the site. So, in case of any security breach, there is no chance that your fund will get affected, unless you have a live trade exactly at that time.

3. 100bit.co.in trading fee is same for all volume of trade. It is 0.001 BTC flat for each trade.

4. 100bit.co.in is an invitation only exchange. It requires a referral & 0.01 BTC to join 100bit.co.in. An user earns 0.003 BTC from each referral joining.

Besides the fee and having to refer someone which is odd,, it sounds like you have done a good job with this exchange  if i am honest.

Do you have many people trading now or is it still slow ? I probably should take a look but you put me off with a sign up fee and have to get a referral.

The trading fee suits a big trader won't be surprised if you get some in future if you have not already..

Pages:
Jump to: