Pages:
Author

Topic: 100bit.co.in - Direct trading exchange for FIAT and Alt coins against Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 8419 times)

Activity: 860
Merit: 423
not a good set-up ....
i know you might be working hard , but it's start , and 0.1 btc for joining , it'll hard and it's a tree system if people stop joining , the last one's are left with nothing
all the best though

It is 0.01BTC at the joining. Everyone needs to refer just 3 people to cover their joining fee. People enjoy indirect referral too. The last person, who is quite far given the increasing adoption rate of Bitcoin, may also consider it as a membership cost to enjoy multiple low cost bitcoin services.
Looks very amateur .. Sorry

I actually agree with u Smiley

...at this point of time the UI does not look fancy, because we dont intend it to be. We are more focussed on the security and functionality at this moment.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
not a good set-up ....
i know you might be working hard , but it's start , and 0.1 btc for joining , it'll hard and it's a tree system if people stop joining , the last one's are left with nothing
all the best though
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://btcjam.com/users/39914
Looks very amateur .. Sorry
After months of work we are close to release this product...

www.100bit.co.in

100bit.co.in provides a platform to buyers and sellers to directly exchange FIAT and Alt coins with each other against bitcoin. Joining is free and exchange cost per trade is 0.1% of the trade amount.

Key Features :-

1. Does not require bitcoin to stay deposited in the site. User deposits at the time of trading.

2. Bitcoin can be traded against both FIAT & Alt coins.

3. Trading cost 0.1% of the trade amount.

Please note that, right now, we are in early BETA. Also https is not yet implemented. So, it is recommended NOT to trade big volume for now. Your feedback for any improvement is highly appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: