Pages:
Author

Topic: 100bit.co.in - Suggest features to make the portal better - page 2. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 858
Merit: 423
Sorry, I didn't know it came with such limitations, but perhaps there's a way to import CSV files [as a workaround] to the datasheet on your website [there's a free CSV file on their "Historical Data" tab, but you have to download each page separately (starting from "page 33" and ending on page 41 (9 CSV files)].
Thank you. Will look into it.

The main idea is simplicity in presenting the data so I think adding more additions would be a bad thing.
I hope that you will work on the speed of response and more sources for the price.
Sure.

Adding charts would be very nice, especially if it was similar to Khaled's way of working.
Noted. But, what is Khaled's way of working? Roll Eyes

A little note: Putting a close bottom of "Bitcoin price on this day: September 4" below makes it useless, make a double click to close the menu.
Right. This is a temporary measure to keep the home page as clean as possible. Will probably change in future as more features are added.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 3597
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
The main idea is simplicity in presenting the data so I think adding more additions would be a bad thing.
I hope that you will work on the speed of response and more sources for the price.

Adding charts would be very nice, especially if it was similar to Khaled's way of working.

A little note: Putting a close bottom of "Bitcoin price on this day: September 4" below makes it useless, make a double click to close the menu.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I wish, I could. But, Nomics is NOT providing historical data with Free API. When I query for historical price data with Free API Key, I get the following response...
Code:
You don't have permissions to access this endpoint. Check your API key and our documentation at docs.nomics.com for details.
Sorry, I didn't know it came with such limitations, but perhaps there's a way to import CSV files [as a workaround] to the datasheet on your website [there's a free CSV file on their "Historical Data" tab, but you have to download each page separately (starting from "page 33" and ending on page 41 (9 CSV files)].
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
100bit.co.in and preev.net are two identical sites design-wise. Both show the same BTC values at the same time because both fetch their data from CoinGecko. 100bit has that historical price reference, but everything else is about the same. Which site came first?

Both sites use the same script, giving the same result in the calculator. the only difference is what is easier to type in the browser, or by habit.
As an owner of preev.net, I know why I started with this, (although I did not expect this much popularity around everything), but I am very curious what is the basic motive for others to create a non-profit site like this.
I guess, once when any of us put ads on those sites will lose their essence.
You can expand it to the last 11 years by fetching the data from a source like "nomics [it has data starting from Aug/18/2011]" Wink
Note: I prefer to not vouch for its accuracy!
I wish, I could. But, Nomics is NOT providing historical data with Free API. When I query for historical price data with Free API Key, I get the following response...
Code:
You don't have permissions to access this endpoint. Check your API key and our documentation at docs.nomics.com for details.
If any of you are willing to provide their Business API key, I'll be happy to fetch data and present it to all of you. Smiley

Well just to be honest i don’t see any use of duplicates and creating many sites with the same design and features, two days ago i saw preev.net instead of .com that was cool to remember and a good alternative  and it’s so enough, you should try new features and developing your website
Except for 100 Bitcoin, I do not think any other Preev alternatives are providing historical data on current date. Feel free to suggest more new features though.

I find it's odd that [1] Disclaimer, [2] Social media link and [3] Share/copy link feature only can be seen after user click bottom "Bitcoin price of the day: ...". IMO it'd be better if there are different button to show those information/feature.
Right. This is a temporary measure to keep the home page as clean as possible. Will probably change in future as more features are added.

100bit.co.in and preev.net are two identical sites design-wise. Both show the same BTC values at the same time because both fetch their data from CoinGecko. 100bit has that historical price reference, but everything else is about the same. Which site came first?
Credit for the original design goes to Handsome Latino. I have coded my own to show historical data though.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
I find it's odd that [1] Disclaimer, [2] Social media link and [3] Share/copy link feature only can be seen after user click bottom "Bitcoin price of the day: ...". IMO it'd be better if there are different button to show those information/feature.
I agree with you on that one. However, if you try clicking on the left or right side of the "Bitcoin price on this day" box, it will also work. Clicking over or below the box doesn't work however.

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 7333
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 756
Merit: 607
Well just to be honest i don’t see any use of duplicates and creating many sites with the same design and features, two days ago i saw preev.net instead of .com that was cool to remember and a good alternative  and it’s so enough, you should try new features and developing your website
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
100 Bitcoin currently works as a simple BTC/Sats to USD/EUR converter and provides Bitcoin price on current date for last 9 years.
As of yet, all data is fetched from CoinGecko.
You can expand it to the last 11 years by fetching the data from a source like "nomics [it has data starting from Aug/18/2011]" Wink
Note: I prefer to not vouch for its accuracy!
copper member
Activity: 91
Merit: 24
Search for Weekly Cash Drop
One more Preev fork and it's getting hard to keep up with everything, this is turning into real post preev competition, who is going to make better website with most improvements... so let the best preev win Wink
It's good to have competition. Healthy competition gives motivation to perform better. 

OP, My bad I missed the time on the website.
100bitcoin can you tell me what exact sources you are using for current for current bitcoin prices, and same question is for historic values from year 2013 to 2021?
As of yet, all data is fetched from CoinGecko.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
One more Preev fork and it's getting hard to keep up with everything, this is turning into real post preev competition, who is going to make better website with most improvements... so let the best preev win Wink
100bitcoin can you tell me what exact sources you are using for current for current bitcoin prices, and same question is for historic values from year 2013 to 2021?
About the price history.
In a 24hours cycle of a day bitcoin price moves. It can not be a fixed X. So you might need to get the time of the day too or may be need to mention that it's the H or L of the day.
Correct. That's why it is mentioned in disclaimer below that Historical price data is taken at GMT 00:00:00 on respective dates..
copper member
Activity: 91
Merit: 24
Search for Weekly Cash Drop
If any of you have some feature in mind, that you would like to see on 100 Bitcoin, please do mention it below.
About the price history.
In a 24hours cycle of a day bitcoin price moves. It can not be a fixed X. So you might need to get the time of the day too or may be need to mention that it's the H or L of the day. Keep it very simple like Preev.com

The preev site got popularity because of the simplicity.

Lately, after the painful demise of http://preev.com, I saw a lot of discussion on BitcoinTalk mentioning https://100bit.co.in. This is primarily why I am creating this thread.

100 Bitcoin currently works as a simple BTC/Sats to FIAT converter and provides Bitcoin price on current date for 10 years (including current year). Following currencies are supported...

• Australian Dollar - AUD
  • Canadian Dollar- CAD
  • Chinese Yuan- CNY
  • Euro - EUR
  • Great Britain Pound- GBP
  • Indian Rupee - INR
  • Japanese Yen - JPY
  • South Korean Won - KRW
  • Russian Ruble - RUB
  • United States Dollar - USD

If any of you have some feature in mind, that you would like to see on 100 Bitcoin, please do mention it below. Feel free to wear our signature to promote this free service on BitcoinTalk.

Code:
[center][size=21pt][b][url=https://100bit.co.in][color=red]100bit.co.in [/color][color=black]|[/color][color=blue] Live BTC Price [/color][color=black]|[/color][color=green] 10 Year's Chart [/color][/url] [color=black]|[/color] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5412015.0][color=orange] BitcoinTalk[/color][/url][/b][/size][/center]

You may also like to follow us on Twitter & Facebook. A few words on social media regarding this project would immensely help it to grow. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: