Pages:
Author

Topic: 100xcoin discussion, let's talk about how this will sustain despite huge supply. - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Its chart doesn't look good.

Are you in profit if you're going to sell those tokens even if it's little? well, if you got those tokens for free from their campaigns, it's all on you if you're going to dump it all.

IMHO, you need to take action before its volume drops some more.

I have no further decisions to make for now, because if I sell all those tokens I only have too little profit to acquire. With respect to the volume drops, of course there's fear about it and it's only by case to case basis. That sounds worrisome, yet I have to battle those emotions rather than wasting for none.
Good luck holding that coin.

If I'm on your situation I might also feel the same and regretting if I'll sell at a little profit. But if after a few days or weeks then there's still no movement on its price.

I'll have no choice but to be happy with that little profit.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Are you in profit if you're going to sell those tokens even if it's little? well, if you got those tokens for free from their campaigns, it's all on you if you're going to dump it all.

I have no further decisions to make for now, because if I sell all those tokens I only have too little profit to acquire. With respect to the volume drops, of course there's fear about it and it's only by case to case basis. That sounds worrisome, yet I have to battle those emotions rather than wasting for none.

@bakasabo I just hope supply will soon decrease and that Millionaire CEO will soon make some hype of this token so I could make money out of free tokens. Thanks for that motivational thoughts man☺️.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
The only two things I've learned about 100xcoin is that their CEO is a dollar millionaire is a public person, and just a fake profile in TEAM section of a project. Also Changpeng Zhao follows 100xcoin twitter account. This might be a coincidence or he really knows something we dont know.
Those who worry about their huge supple - with each transaction, the amount equals 5% of transferred tokens is burned. With time, this huge supply will decrease greatly.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Hi folks, let's discuss about this coin being listed on coinmarketcap and yet price was really drowned nowadays after campaign ended. Do you have any idea for this coin on how this sustain despite of huge supply on the market? Currently owned 4 billion tokens, but I couldn't sell them because the price was too cheap.
Any thoughts on this? Your response is greatly appreciated.
Here's the link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/100xcoin/markets/
Pages:
Jump to: