Pages:
Author

Topic: 1.01 BTC Loan - Repay after 1 month (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 03:29:23 AM
This is what happens when you don't think of the consequences of your actions. It might sound unfair to you but this is a precautionary measure to ensure the community is spared the risk of exposure to frivolous offers.

Asking for a loan of USD 4000 and offering to secure it with worthless collateral was a reckless attempt to put certain naive people here at risk of parting with their bitcoins. Thus the red paint.

Always think before you type.

Can you please tell me what kind of collateral i need to provide to prove that i am not a thief or scammer

Vod is just a dickhead, don't listen to what he says. If someone wants to take your offer that is their choice. Vod doesn't makes choices for others.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 10:49:38 PM
This person has contributed to the community for a while now, and has not asked for any more loans.  I have removed the negative trust.

Than you @Vod, happy with this.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 06, 2017, 03:05:00 PM
This person has contributed to the community for a while now, and has not asked for any more loans.  I have removed the negative trust.
August 26, 2017, 07:02:04 PM

First, any lender would have to agree said collateral would cover 110-120% of any loan.
Second, collateral would have to be in full control/possession of the lender
Does your collateral meet those requirements?
First any lender would have to agree said collateral would cover 110-120% of any loan. => i think that's is cover it/

=> yes i will provide  the full control of this app

Why you keep insist with this and you don't read what both me and KWH post for you?
You asked what is consider aa a Valid Collateral, we told you to read the stickies but you continue to ignore us and being lazy.

The Collateral that you offer is not a Valid one. It's not something that can easily liquidate in order the Lender to get his funds back, if you Default.

my collateral is not valid, that enough for me as response.

So @Vod can you please remove the red trust tag, because i don't deserve it 
Get the fuck out of here.

@Vod told you what to do to get your tag removed.
You refused and said "no fair"

Now , gtfo here .

i will not use this kind of words to reply , as you do (@Zaizoun) , because i am a polite person, So thank you.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 06:44:10 PM

First, any lender would have to agree said collateral would cover 110-120% of any loan.
First any lender would have to agree said collateral would cover 110-120% of any loan. => i think that's is cover it/

Why you keep insist with this and you don't read what both me and KWH post for you?
You asked what is consider aa a Valid Collateral, we told you to read the stickies but you continue to ignore us and being lazy.

The Collateral that you offer is not a Valid one. It's not something that can easily liquidate in order the Lender to get his funds back, if you Default.

Get the fuck out of here.

@Vod told you what to do to get your tag removed.
You refused and said "no fair"

Now , gtfo here .
Activity: 191
Merit: 102
August 26, 2017, 12:57:24 PM
Guy asking for a loan , collateral is their account and a shit worthless project ........ .
Your account valuation will be pennies , thats not enough for a 1.01 btc (4.3K $ USD) loan .
August 25, 2017, 06:44:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
August 25, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

August 25, 2017, 06:22:56 PM

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
August 25, 2017, 06:13:29 PM

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
August 25, 2017, 06:12:13 PM
This is what happens when you don't think of the consequences of your actions. It might sound unfair to you but this is a precautionary measure to ensure the community is spared the risk of exposure to frivolous offers.

Asking for a loan of USD 4000 and offering to secure it with worthless collateral was a reckless attempt to put certain naive people here at risk of parting with their bitcoins. Thus the red paint.

Can you please tell me what kind of collateral i need to provide to prove that i am not a thief or scammer

It would be wised, to read the stickies that exist at any section of the Forum. Especialy when the section is about Lending.
Here is your answer : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6311902

Collateral doesn't "prove" anything except the fact that you will think twice to Default a Loan.
It's a safety net for the Lender not to loose his funds, to cover him in a possible Default from Borrower's side.
Read this stickie and then read all the rest as well. You will get the answers that you seek, thank's to the members that wrote them.
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
August 25, 2017, 05:59:24 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
August 25, 2017, 05:29:24 PM

August 25, 2017, 05:23:29 PM
If you cannot support your own project why should we? This to me is a red sign that you have no project, nor any intention of repaying. If you needed it so badly you could ask from a friend or relative or even the bank.

this one of my project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/android-application-crypto-currencies-exchange-daemon-2114793
August 25, 2017, 05:21:02 PM
If you contribute in a positive manner to the community for the next 30 days, and don't ask for any more money, I can remove the trust.

thats not fair
KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.
August 25, 2017, 02:52:49 PM
Embarrassed Undecided
Ok
how can i close this loan request ?

Lower left.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 307
August 25, 2017, 02:41:05 PM
If you cannot support your own project why should we? This to me is a red sign that you have no project, nor any intention of repaying. If you needed it so badly you could ask from a friend or relative or even the bank.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
August 25, 2017, 01:33:23 PM
If you contribute in a positive manner to the community for the next 30 days, and don't ask for any more money, I can remove the trust.
Pages:
Jump to: