Pages:
Author

Topic: $ 1,025,637.26 BTC account for sale. - page 4. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 570
Merit: 504
December 08, 2015, 11:46:04 PM
I have a Bitcoin account for sale with $1,025,637.26 USD worth of history.  (Amount may be greater before sold.)
It will be empty.  I will give the Private Key and Wallet address.

Current Bid:  $21  rltim555

You can use it to impress your friends, have the appearance of a successful business, impress women, flirt with gold diggers,
Use it to digitally sign messages from an account that shows over 1 Million US dollars worth of transaction history!

Who are these random people talking?
Who is that guy with the donation address showing $1,025,637.26!!!
Who is that guy signing messages from that account?!!!!  
Nobody listens to opinions and advice from broke people.

Brag, joke, fib, exaggerate, or use it to verify your level of income (of approximately 2 months)

What is this account worth?  I don't know.  More than $20.00!

Let the bidding start at $20.  Bidding closes on Friday December 11th, 2015.
OR bidding closes if anyone offers a bid greater than $50 more than the current high bid or starting price.  Whichever is greater.

It is an empty account, so you don't need to repeat that or how silly it is to sell an empty account.
This sale is for the total account history, for bragging, social, and digital signature purposes.

Thank you for your time.
Mr. Clown Spider.

PM me for the wallet address if you wish to verify the amount of history.
Address should be kept confidential to protect the privacy and social motives of the buyer.

PROOF OF ACCOUNT CONTROL AND OWNERSHIP
What proof would you like?
You can pay for the winning bid to this address with the $1 Million transaction history.
Or I can do a digital signature from that same address.
Or I can let YOU pick any amount between 0.1000000 and 88.999999 and I can move exactly that much into and out of the account as proof.

The address is private so that the winner will not be proven to have bought the account.
Pages:
Jump to: