Pages:
Author

Topic: 1080Ti Specific - Best mining option - page 78. (Read 409660 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 03:55:43 AM
Setup this discussion so we know the best way to max out the potential for this expensive GPU.

We know from time to time the profitability shift, so hope here can get advise and suggestion for near optimum profit.

Best Algo/hashrate:
Which pool:
which mining software:
current expected daily profit before electricity:
Any OC (core/memory):

Or any tips on extra mod:

23/Dec posted:
Maybe as we get this discussion further, I will group the list of Algo and coin that is most used by the 1080ti. To do this, might need some help from all of you as I might missed to capture what you have posted.

Could be like:

Current reported profitable coin:
- Date / Coin / Algo / maybe link to the coin or the miner?
- to ensure the list not too long, we will keep it within the top 20 reported by date. Any older date will be moved out (or I might put this to a google spreadsheet link)

As for the setting of the OC, I think just have to do own test as the variance just too large and every card is not the same

What other key info you believe should be in the 1st page?

I know many dont like to share the profitable coin as when it got listed here, likely is taking away the profit from them. but just post only if you are willing to help.

http://whattomine.com/coins
I did the calculation on this website that the best choice for 1080i is to mine Zclassic(ZCL).

you can tick the GPU model yourself and tick all the algorithms you want to use. then you can sort by the profitability in 24 hours then you will see that ZCL is the best choice since the Market Cap Volume of GBX is so small...  you may not be able to trade this coin.

glad that I learned how to read this website today Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 02:21:08 AM
Do u guys think Corsair Ax1500i could do 6-7 1080 tis at a time or should I stick with 5 , need to get eight pin to dual 8 pin cables .

Check out the server PSu's.
Can get 2x 1200w platinums that will do 7 1080ti's pretty cheap.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 02:16:04 AM
[...] Do u guys think Corsair Ax1500i could do 6-7 1080 tis at a time or should I stick with 5 , need to get eight pin to dual 8 pin cables .

I wouldn't put more than four 1080ti on an AX1500i. Depends on a Ti and how far you push it, but in my case it was switching off randomly with five EVGA SC Blacks running at 100-120% power during summer.
January 17, 2018, 09:07:08 PM
Anyone else mining SGL (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2710157.0)?

I'm getting between 75-100 coins a day per 1080 TI. The coins is currently being sold between 30 and 50 cent on CH (I sold 2 for $12 each when it just got added) giving me a crazy profit with PoS giving me about 50 extra coins per day as well. It hit Exchanges 2 days ago so it's A LOT of room for growth if you don't want to take the profit right now.

Seems to be a really solid project as well.

"The Sigil team is developing the next generation of crowdfunding technology through the blockchain. Our goal is to provide a more efficient, transparent, and secure crowdfunding platform without taking any fees whatsoever, instead using Sigil to fund the venture. We believe we can empower the individual specifically with this platform, as it will be beneficial for all parties involved. Consumers will be allowed to retain a greater portion of any funds they raise and any transaction intended for them will be ensured through the use of the blockchain."

Is it still on the one exchange only?

Yes, but getting on Stock.Exchange within a week or so I believe and apparently there is another exchange coming as well that is more secret.

Cool, which pool are you using to get that many coins?
NeoPool is looking like it'll only give me 16 coins per day per card.

The official. Didn't mine today and half of yesterday due to trying to set up my mining rig (failed, got a defect MB it seems like Sad ) but got about 175 the 24h before that with my 2 TIs. Think difficulty jumped between 10 and 15. Seems to be a bit higher now though.

Ok thanks, I'll give the main pool a try and see if they have better luck.
Activity: 25
January 17, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

I'm getting between 75-100 coins a day per 1080 TI. The coins is currently being sold between 30 and 50 cent on CH (I sold 2 for $12 each when it just got added) giving me a crazy profit with PoS giving me about 50 extra coins per day as well. It hit Exchanges 2 days ago so it's A LOT of room for growth if you don't want to take the profit right now.

"The Sigil team is developing the next generation of crowdfunding technology through the blockchain. Our goal is to provide a more efficient, transparent, and secure crowdfunding platform without taking any fees whatsoever, instead using Sigil to fund the venture. We believe we can empower the individual specifically with this platform, as it will be beneficial for all parties involved. Consumers will be allowed to retain a greater portion of any funds they raise and any transaction intended for them will be ensured through the use of the blockchain."

Yes, but getting on Stock.Exchange within a week or so I believe and apparently there is another exchange coming as well that is more secret.

The official. Didn't mine today and half of yesterday due to trying to set up my mining rig (failed, got a defect MB it seems like Sad ) but got about 175 the 24h before that with my 2 TIs. Think difficulty jumped between 10 and 15. Seems to be a bit higher now though.
January 17, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

January 17, 2018, 08:41:17 PM

January 17, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

January 17, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
January 17, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

Any suggestions to improve my settings?

yes, there is one : use another miner  Cheesy
in fact, if search the forum with this words "hsr miner"  you will find a miner which is capable to push 1800kh/s from gtx 1080 ti
which is 23% better then your result
is this improvement looks good enough for you?  

TRUE, 2x1080TI Aorus xtreme WB :

https://imgur.com/a/vczkO

Yeah you get a major improvement in hashrates.  But its still not enough to make it the best algo to mine over time.  I cant wait for the next generation to be honest, this one had so much hype and not so much deliver.  next one has no hype so im excited.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

in fact, if search the forum with this words "hsr miner"  you will find a miner which is capable to push 1800kh/s from gtx 1080 ti

TRUE, 2x1080TI Aorus xtreme WB :

https://imgur.com/a/vczkO
January 17, 2018, 05:35:22 PM
I myself have switched to ahashpool for now , Might switch to zpool after payment , With my exams coming up I can't give too much time to searching the best coin at them time mining it and selling it for the duration of exams anyways But Seeing bitcoin fall below 10000 is kinda making me rethink , Anyways guys which coin are u mining and holding right now in this blood bath . Might a golden oppurtunity to get coins cheap and mine at lower diffs but who knows the opposite might also be true and the lightening network could kill of the altcoins .
Anyways , Do u guys think Corsair Ax1500i could do 6-7 1080 tis at a time or should I stick with 5 , need to get eight pin to dual 8 pin cables .

you prefer Ahashpool to Multipoolhub ?

I prefer ahash
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 05:29:34 PM
I myself have switched to ahashpool for now , Might switch to zpool after payment , With my exams coming up I can't give too much time to searching the best coin at them time mining it and selling it for the duration of exams anyways But Seeing bitcoin fall below 10000 is kinda making me rethink , Anyways guys which coin are u mining and holding right now in this blood bath . Might a golden oppurtunity to get coins cheap and mine at lower diffs but who knows the opposite might also be true and the lightening network could kill of the altcoins .
Anyways , Do u guys think Corsair Ax1500i could do 6-7 1080 tis at a time or should I stick with 5 , need to get eight pin to dual 8 pin cables .

you prefer Ahashpool to Multipoolhub ?
Activity: 84
January 17, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

interesting... I ran hsrminer neoscrypt and got a DROP in hash versus Klaus.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

I found my evga 1600 watt was good for 5 1080ti's max.  Have a seperate 500 watt powering the 6th.  Moving forward I'd do 2 x 1000's  each powering 3 cards.
Activity: 29
January 17, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
any ideas where to buy this card?  Seems like none are available.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

from 1450 kh/s to 1750 kh/s just from switching from ccminer to hsr miner 1.0.1  Shocked
AWESOME!  Cheesy Grin

How many coins per day at 1750 kh/s ?

just started but about 0.1702 GBX per day according to whattomine
Activity: 205
January 17, 2018, 03:49:32 PM
copper member
Activity: 1899
Merit: 766
ether everywhere!
January 17, 2018, 03:45:31 PM
Anybody found anything thats good to mine?
you can mine skein algo - the best algo for MN coin (no nicehash and mining rig rentals). Try it
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-lizus-skein-pow-pos-masternodes-2696316
It will listen on cryptopia at monday.
Activity: 839
January 17, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

from 1450 kh/s to 1750 kh/s just from switching from ccminer to hsr miner 1.0.1  Shocked
AWESOME!  Cheesy Grin

How many coins per day at 1750 kh/s ?
Pages:
Jump to: