Pages:
Author

Topic: 10/90 - how rich/poor are the forum users (Read 8819 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!
March 14, 2014, 01:04:17 PM
Quite cool how you showing the balance available with their user name listed quite informational for blackhats  Cheesy . Also the address people use in their signatures are not their primary/ main wallets they are only donation address. Anyways good to know users are holding that amount of btc.  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Here are super crazy bitcoin owners.

Nice work !
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
"Fly you fools"
May I ask how you accumulated the data?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Look like I'm good at hiding my game! Maybe I never publicly published a Bitcoin address. I can't remember doing so.

Same here unless it was a bet address after winning a bet.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
found my Bitcoin address via Google! incredible! Bitcoin is not anonymous!! going to think about to leave Bitcoin!  Grin (not really)
QA
Activity: 20

FYI, you can fetch the balance for the addresses with =ImportData("http://blockexplorer.com/q/addressbalance/"&D3) but unfortunately, it isn't practical as google limits the number of external references per spreadsheet to 50 Sad

You can also drag down the striped line just above the "1" label to prevent the headers from scrolling when you scroll down the list.

Great tips. Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
Millionares are those bond share operators.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I foresee a lot of hard drive failures in the future....
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
You missed mine. Look in sig and follow link Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Manateeeeeeees
Remember, this doesn't include offline coins - just the addresses these folks have published.  I have quite a few offline coins (some I made, some from Casascius).
Activity: 471
Merit: 256
OMG please please doubleclick on the spaces between the column headers (A,B,C etc) so that all the rows automatically fit and so that we can read all the contents of the cells without clicking on them and each row only takes up one line.

Suppose you mean the gg speadsheet. Thanks. Fixed.
So much better thanks Smiley

FYI, you can fetch the balance for the addresses with =ImportData("http://blockexplorer.com/q/addressbalance/"&D3) but unfortunately, it isn't practical as google limits the number of external references per spreadsheet to 50 Sad

You can also drag down the striped line just above the "1" label to prevent the headers from scrolling when you scroll down the list.
QA
February 09, 2013, 05:10:41 AM
OMG please please doubleclick on the spaces between the column headers (A,B,C etc) so that all the rows automatically fit and so that we can read all the contents of the cells without clicking on them and each row only takes up one line.

Suppose you mean the gg speadsheet. Thanks. Fixed.
Activity: 471
Merit: 256
February 08, 2013, 02:41:02 AM
QA
February 05, 2013, 02:00:49 PM
Include me!

1CasperDEhyGD81WNPo9qkaFnWxUSWmrqk

Added.

All the accounts listed here are at most 'related' to the users. Their relationship, including contribute to/can spend/both/brag about, can't be verified without confirmation from enough users who have dealt business with them.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
February 05, 2013, 11:32:55 AM
Include me!

1CasperDEhyGD81WNPo9qkaFnWxUSWmrqk
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
February 04, 2013, 06:55:55 PM
ArtForz has 0 BTC my ass  Cheesy

poor sod, lol
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105
WalletScrutiny.com
February 04, 2013, 06:54:06 PM
Even though AaronBarr   (HBGarry) has 1KPTdMb6p7H3YCwsyFqrEmKGmsHqe1Q3jg listed as his donation address I'm pretty sure he doesn't control it.
It's the first destination of the stolen bitcoins from the allinvain theft https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-just-got-hacked-any-help-is-welcome-25000-btc-stolen-16457

Aaron Barr was claiming on twitter than Lulzsec were responsible (very unlikely in my opinion, just the thief sending coins to the Lulzsec public address to muddy the waters) - https://twitter.com/aaronbarr/status/81030436058439681

Wonder if someone hacked his bitcointalk forum account and put that address as his donation address for a joke or if he did it himself as a joke.

Nice finding Smiley

These donation addresses are a joke, aren't they? If people like what I'm writing, nobody would tip me, right? I mean I could pick some top 100 address and not regret missing out on all the donations flowing in, right? I guess I will go with this one: 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa.
k
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
February 04, 2013, 06:47:42 PM
Even though AaronBarr   (HBGarry) has 1KPTdMb6p7H3YCwsyFqrEmKGmsHqe1Q3jg listed as his donation address I'm pretty sure he doesn't control it.
It's the first destination of the stolen bitcoins from the allinvain theft https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-just-got-hacked-any-help-is-welcome-25000-btc-stolen-16457

Aaron Barr was claiming on twitter than Lulzsec were responsible (very unlikely in my opinion, just the thief sending coins to the Lulzsec public address to muddy the waters) - https://twitter.com/aaronbarr/status/81030436058439681

Wonder if someone hacked his bitcointalk forum account and put that address as his donation address for a joke or if he did it himself as a joke.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
February 04, 2013, 06:33:43 PM
ArtForz has 0 BTC my ass  Cheesy
QA
February 04, 2013, 06:07:26 PM
Users registered by Feb 4, 2013 included.
'Loaded' sounds true, with 40k in balance.
Pages:
Jump to: