Pages:
Author

Topic: 10btc loan will payback 10.8btc sept 14 please - page 2. (Read 1775 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 07, 2012, 01:35:19 AM
no but seriously... i need a 10btc loan until sept 14th will payback  10.8
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 07, 2012, 01:04:21 AM
We are all Atlas in the end.
September 07, 2012, 12:58:31 AM
better yet   i need to change the loan amount ...i need a huge score  looking for 500k btc never to be paid back but i will give you interest of .00001% every ten years..... god i hope this works!! all my hard work gaining trust is sure to pay off!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.
September 07, 2012, 12:54:24 AM
sadpandatech has discovered the deep conspiracy of how i have a bunch of accounts and have been lending back and forth between myself..... so all of you people that gave me a loan.... you are really me...and i am really you.... we must stop this madness of me scamming loans... i apologize to all the people(who is really me)  that i borrowed from and paid back with interest in a timely manner..

sadpandatech is such a genius i cannot believe he figured out my elaborate scam....ahh well   looks like my scamming days are over....once again i apologize  and to all the people that lent to me feel free to post what an awful scammer i actually am.

i dont need a loan.... but just to piss him off i would like lets say.... a 10btc loan which i will payback so fast sadpandatech will have something to do with his life.... thanks in advance

just 10 btc?  someone lend this man 100 btc and see what magic he can work

I'm calling it: sadpandatech and possibly you are both his socks too.

Come to think of it, you're all Atlas' sockpuppets! Why didn't I think of that before? Derp

(BTW I'm just kidding)
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
September 07, 2012, 12:48:05 AM
sadpandatech has discovered the deep conspiracy of how i have a bunch of accounts and have been lending back and forth between myself..... so all of you people that gave me a loan.... you are really me...and i am really you.... we must stop this madness of me scamming loans... i apologize to all the people(who is really me)  that i borrowed from and paid back with interest in a timely manner..

sadpandatech is such a genius i cannot believe he figured out my elaborate scam....ahh well   looks like my scamming days are over....once again i apologize  and to all the people that lent to me feel free to post what an awful scammer i actually am.

i dont need a loan.... but just to piss him off i would like lets say.... a 10btc loan which i will payback so fast sadpandatech will have something to do with his life.... thanks in advance

just 10 btc?  someone lend this man 100 btc and see what magic he can work
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.
September 07, 2012, 12:34:37 AM
LOL

Was not expecting this.
September 07, 2012, 12:23:41 AM
title says it all
Pages:
Jump to: