Pages:
Author

Topic: 10k BTC! (Job is going bye bye...giving notice) :) ie MY SHIP CAME IN! Take Poll - page 2. (Read 1200 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
My $60 investment in Bitcoin is now like $80. Maybe by 65 I'll be able to retire too  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Well tallking to the CPA lady..today...lining some stuff up on solo 401k place (not her) and other thoughts

as a result....looking at stuff to tell her ...I see that my crypto had doubled in value since July 2017! (this is all my crypto not just BTC)

also looked at Oct 2015 my crypto was worth 2.12% of what I have now.....mostly due to pump since 2015....

I mean really 2 years and a month!

I started crypto in fall 2013...not a bad hobby! Been about 4 years and 1 month...since I drank the crypto BTC kool-aid in 2013 (I was such

a cute newbie....believing in ButterFly Lab's lies.......)

interesting times indeed....

be careful what you wish for, you may surely get it..........

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Congratulations!

For all other I have a message: HODL!  It will surpass $100,000 you just have to wait a little more..patience is the key folks! DO YOU SEE THE POTENTIAL IN LONG TERM?!

If it passes $100,000.00 the 'sheer joy' of such an event ...will cause me to drop dead...

(though folks in my will would be thrilled)

I mean really, $100,000.00 I have to sit down on just the thought of that! Sad

It will pass. 16.7 million Bitcoins for such a big world is close to nothing. Owning 1 coin will be pretty rare.
copper member
Clueless!
Congratulations!

For all other I have a message: HODL!  It will surpass $100,000 you just have to wait a little more..patience is the key folks! DO YOU SEE THE POTENTIAL IN LONG TERM?!

If it passes $100,000.00 the 'sheer joy' of such an event ...will cause me to drop dead...

(though folks in my will would be thrilled)

I mean really, $100,000.00 I have to sit down on just the thought of that! Sad

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Congratulations!

For all other I have a message: HODL!  It will surpass $100,000 you just have to wait a little more..patience is the key folks!

DO YOU SEE THE POTENTIAL IN LONG TERM?! Remember what the McAfee owner told us... it's already on its way to $500,000 - the man knows his stuff!

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/09/13/john-mcafee-claims-bitcoin-is-headed-to-500k.html
copper member
Clueless!
I have no regular job so I am putting all my faith in cryptocoins. I think and I'm pretty confident cryptocoins will be enough to make a decent living.

edit:
I assumed below you meant mining ..but maybe you trade...below is if you are gonna mine your crypto fyi

well, the catch I found back in around Aug/Sept was I would have MORE equip but could not (from usa) get into the bitmain site for more equip

thus that could really, really screw you up...part of the reason I'm running my knc titans in the ground at 3x the elec costs..fine I sell them

get 400w bitmain stuff vs 1250 watt titan stuff..does no good NOW at what bitmain wants vs difficulty and when it does make sense

I likely would see 2-3 batches (6 weeks) like last fall when I could not get in!)

(and I was using the local university BACKBONE inet speed...still no go)

so as an aside, make sure you can get equip ...if the equip makes sense to you...you could get locked out like I was on some in the rush on the bitmain site

also, remember if LTC prices goes from 4.15 to 20 bucks or so or more like this summer...say now 150 to 200 usd ...pump.....bitmain took my eastshore.xyz orders (and all of theirs) off their truck

in the bitmain shipping area back to bitmain...to mine in own data halls..thus .that was on the 4.15 to 20 buck pump..if LTC price goes to 150 usd expect the same 'firmware problems' they claimed

on this stunt last summer....of course, the units arrived 6 weeks later on my re-order (eastshore.xyz is legit paid us back) dated jan 2017

anyway, sh*t can get real when everyone sees a miner that has a good shot to ROI under a year....and bitmain is too cheap to give a sh*t and fix their shopping site

why bother when it sells out in 35 min? in batches of 20k? when times are good

anyway, just venting a cautionary tale to keep in mind

(same problem with Baikal x11 miners..they kept losing orders supposedly...i and a buddy ordered 20 or more in 3 batches ...i got one cube....300mh ...admittedly the cube
made me 2k so far...but it is distressing)

sorry had to vent..your view is good but watch for above traps

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
JOB
What is that?
Literally I graduated in 2006 was thinking about doing something but my problem is I had a bad habit that i don't like anyone to order me doing this and that so forget about my Graduation and started my Cyber (Back in 2006 to 2010) that was best business to do because no one had easy access to internet and smartphones. when i first know about Bitcoin while i was traveling to Singapore, Japan and Thailand back in 2009 i figured our god is great because God knows that Bitcoin is the best option for people like me. Started my research in Bitcoin and been Crypto Guy since that time and Called myself UNDEADBITCOINER (Will not die Until Bitcoin Hits Atleast $50K)

Only Regret i have today is If i have some short of JOB or Any other income than i wont sell my BTC to pay my rent and my monthly expenses Rent i paid back in 2013 in bitcoin according to today's bitcoin value my rent and monthly expenses is f^^^^^g Millions $ a month. In another sense No regret because I did it my way and I never need to be a slave of someone.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
I have no regular job so I am putting all my faith in cryptocoins. I think and I'm pretty confident cryptocoins will be enough to make a decent living.
copper member
Clueless!
Crypto has already allowed me to quit my job. However I choose not to. I don't know how to live like I'm rich, so I continue to live like I'm poor. HODLing.

If you are rich you should probably keep quiet lol

IF I get on here...and say I don't need to spend the crypto and mine scrypt  pow at 7,500 mh and can sit on hoard and still retire. (the crypto was the last straw

a nice 'just in case' backstop)

well, that boat has sailed......you don't have to be rich ..but you do have to have $$$$ to retire ..fact of life

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Crypto has already allowed me to quit my job. However I choose not to. I don't know how to live like I'm rich, so I continue to live like I'm poor. HODLing.

If you are rich you should probably keep quiet lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Every time I see anyone like you with big amount of Bitcoins I always trying to calculate how many property (yachts, houses etc.) could they buy if they sell their BTC for example at 7k before  it go down to 5k.
I'm just curious. Are you just HODLing or also trying to speculate on BTC price?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
😐 talking about job I still ain't allowed to do one because I need to study a lot...thus whatever I manage to earn is from campaigns 🤔

Also if I had one I would double time 😉 because there is never enough money also... In the near future the prices of everything is gonna sky rocket thus I wanna save up a lot for my parents..

And nice you really worked hard...! And now its such a great thing 😍 that you will be able to enjoy everything that you have planned of.. congo 😉
copper member
Clueless!

Yeah, I too am like that old farmer who could sell his farmland for millions.....and scratches head.....does not sell and still putters around the farm...

god help me if I actually got USED TO HAVING MONEY...(I'd be such a prick) ...better to be a bit 'understated' on all this stuff....

That does not mean that 'friends/relatives/etc' are not at this moment looking at the BTC price and in the planning stages of duct tape/white windowless van

and some kind of 'intervention' to sell out this 'obvious' tulip/bubble crypto and BTC scam!

(cute: they want to save me from myself)

sh*t now I have to watch out for friends with open doors offering me a ride/and or any white windowless utility van.....sh*t

Activity: 158
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
Was pm'ing folk on this...but figured, what the heck, tell everybody.....my ship came in!

It kinda looks like below! (many ships/much luck/efficient cluelessness!)

10K BTC ...sh*t got real....

(putting in my 2-week notice for work...probably 11/29 wens...)

thus ..... only time the guys will see me from now on ..is every couple weeks for ice cream and/or pizza...with them (I worked a house with 4 dev disabled folk)

man, the power's that be, at my job, are gonna sh*t a brick when I give them only 2 weeks notice on Wens/Thurs this week......I've been company 26.5 years.....

Time to do it.....

I am still making my money mining....enough to live on even...and regular investments....forget the BTC and other crypto hoards....don't even have to touch them... so no reason to wait....

(by this announcement the ASIC gods have now diverted that near pass asteroid, popping by this month, will impact,  directly at my house, that would suck) Sad

Brad

p.s. take the poll on when you plan to pull the trigger and be an escaped wage slave...

Wow you really have patience for staying to your work for almost 27 years. If that happens to me, maybe i would quit my job if i have already steady source of income. Sadly i dont have, i am still young and working for only 5 years.
I take that you already have enough money to sustain your necessities so maybe now its your time to enjoy and have fun.
copper member
Clueless!
Congratulations! I want to be extra careful, so I voted $50k - that would be definitely enough. Right now I prefer to keep saving (not only to BTC) and holding.

again ...mining scrypt pow 7,500 mh and investments other then BTC and crypto and no debts...I won't have to look at selling any crypto until at least June 2018 if then

so again, in my situation, it was the 10k brick hitting me on the head to look things over...so maybe after June 2018 I may have to trim some alts down, but will be fine

till then

(it is getting damn tough to even consider selling Alts with how fast stuff moving in the crypto world....selling BTC would be less than prudent, at this time, IMHO)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i quit my wageslave job in february and I'm so bored.  i traveled and did a bunch of stuff i thought would be cool, but it gets old fast.  i want to go back to work.

I have tried to explain that many times , that work isn't only about how much you are getting paid and life may be actually boring without work
but in case you hate work you should replace it by something you enjoy instead of totally giving up work

things can get boring quite easily , my passion for poker was so high 3 years ago and now it's not like it was before

i agree about finding something you enjoy instead of giving up work.  everyone needs somewhere to be.  
Activity: 168
This is crazy, Bitcoin is Crazy, what a coin, the future is going to be great guys! I just hope Bitcoin will keep rising continuously!
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Congratulation for you mate.
Actually i have no idea when i will quit my job since that job is very important.
I have plann when i can have passive income i will notice will resign from my job.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i quit my wageslave job in february and I'm so bored.  i traveled and did a bunch of stuff i thought would be cool, but it gets old fast.  i want to go back to work.

any old work? why? there's a million more interesting things to do. if it's interesting work then i can see why someone would miss it but not slavery.

it's gonna have to be an awful lot higher for it to make the difference i'd want to my life so it's business as usual for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Congratulations! I want to be extra careful, so I voted $50k - that would be definitely enough. Right now I prefer to keep saving (not only to BTC) and holding.
Pages:
Jump to: