Pages:
Author

Topic: $10k By March 2018 - page 5. (Read 2489 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
November 09, 2017, 07:24:08 PM
If you read how things and adoptions are going for, there is a fairly amount of demand, and a push for $10k by holders.

Do you agree?
This is why I love the speculation board in this forum. Everytime I open this this subfrorum, I feel like having a mood booster. People here is optimistic to see the price grown even with small news about cryptocurrencies.

Sure. Mass adoption will make it grow fast. And people like "ah I am too late now to buy bitcoin".
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 09, 2017, 06:58:13 PM
If you read how things and adoptions are going for, there is a fairly amount of demand, and a push for $10k by holders.

Do you agree?

I agree and we can even see $10k earlier than January 2018. There's so much demand for bitcoin now and there are a lot of claims that it will never stop pumping. And that's why we just have to keep on waiting for the time that we will see 5 digit valued bitcoin. I'll keep on holding up to this moment because I want to get some decent profit through it so keep on holding your bitcoins this is the most profitable way of earning.
There is a big possibility that bitcoin may hit $10k. The price is expensive today than before and yes the demand is increasing. So, I have no doubt that $10k is reachable price in bitcoin.

It's a big possibility and we didn't even expect that it will hit $7,000 this quick. We can say that the price now is expensive but when those days has come and there's a 5 digit to bitcoins price, would you consider to say that the current price is expensive? I don't have doubts too that the price of bitcoin can reach $10,000 in right time. But I'm expecting it to come earlier on 2018.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
November 09, 2017, 06:26:30 PM

Do you agree?

I agree and we can even see $10k earlier than January 2018. There's so much demand for bitcoin now and there are a lot of claims that it will never stop pumping. And that's why we just have to keep on waiting for the time that we will see 5 digit valued bitcoin. I'll keep on holding up to this moment because I want to get some decent profit through it so keep on holding your bitcoins this is the most profitable way of earning.
There is a big possibility that bitcoin may hit $10k. The price is expensive today than before and yes the demand is increasing. So, I have no doubt that $10k is reachable price in bitcoin.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 09, 2017, 06:05:32 PM

Do you agree?

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 05:42:17 PM
in my opinion this will occur on the growth of the bitcoin increasing every second so I am confident and believe in the year 2018 March price bitcoin will be $10 k if the price of the bitcoin with growing stable. it will also allow the more a lot of people will be increasingly invested into this very profitable because of the bitcoin on the future of the future, and certainly life will be more assured, I this will soon happen to bitcoin
$10k was not so far to bitcoin, also this crypto currency are immediately increasing in the market due to in demand value of this coin in the crypto industry. So it's not hard for bitcoin to reach the $10,000 by March 2018.
Otherwise, if we see the growth of bitcoin in digital world it was too past especially this 2017, last January value of this coin are $1000+ then it was jump to $7000 as of November. You can see the fast increasing value of bitcoin in the crypto currency society.

Everyone wants bitcoin to continue to grow as rapidly. And I think that for this there are all the prerequisites. Crypto currency is becoming more popular, so the demand for it is growing. And this affects the price
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 09, 2017, 05:36:09 PM
in my opinion this will occur on the growth of the bitcoin increasing every second so I am confident and believe in the year 2018 March price bitcoin will be $10 k if the price of the bitcoin with growing stable. it will also allow the more a lot of people will be increasingly invested into this very profitable because of the bitcoin on the future of the future, and certainly life will be more assured, I this will soon happen to bitcoin
$10k was not so far to bitcoin, also this crypto currency are immediately increasing in the market due to in demand value of this coin in the crypto industry. So it's not hard for bitcoin to reach the $10,000 by March 2018.
Otherwise, if we see the growth of bitcoin in digital world it was too past especially this 2017, last January value of this coin are $1000+ then it was jump to $7000 as of November. You can see the fast increasing value of bitcoin in the crypto currency society.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 04:01:38 PM

Well that's a good opinion and with an increasing price at every second, I think that showed promising price ever because if we have to look at the months that price of bitcoin progressively developing so well; we do experienced it smoothly even the great challenges also in danger every person's investments. That's how newly incoming investors appreciated it so well, and these people also came from fiat money trading platforms like the stock market but they have decided to divert their assets to a digital currency idea which they believed to be more profitable that the old tale trading.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
November 09, 2017, 03:36:48 PM

Do you agree?
The demand really urges the price really go high here.  Everyone is tend to buy at least to the least 0.01 BTC. Many do hold in their wallets what they have. There is a less possibility for circulation and demand for BTC increases more. I too hope BTC price would reach $10k 4 to 5 months. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
November 09, 2017, 02:59:20 PM
Bitcoin will be 10K, not in March next year, but before the end of this year. We've seen it go up from 5K to 7K in just a few days. 8K at the end of the month is a reasonable assumption. And then the price will go up to 10K. Next year 20K is possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 02:48:48 PM

Do you agree?

That is a very conservative time you've given for btc to reach 10k. Imho, that's reasonable but don't you think that five months is quite longer? Because if we see how much of an increase btc can make in a span of a week then we can expect 10k within January or earlier considering all things that may happen in between.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 02:48:11 PM
Bitcoin will roll over $ 10,000 in 2018, I believe. Whale likes this. But March is probably too early, Whales need to take profits by the end of 2017, and need time to recover bitcoin
Activity: 434
November 09, 2017, 02:40:38 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
November 09, 2017, 02:31:43 PM
But why wait until March, if the current upward trend seems to have enough momentum to see a five-figure price by the end of this year? We must remember that the month of December has been especially beneficial for the bitcoin when relevant events happen in that year, and I am convinced that this year will be the same.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
November 09, 2017, 02:30:33 PM
Well $10k by march 2018 seems to be possible as this year has been great for bitcoins because it has reached $7500 from $900 this year only and after seeing this $10k by march might actually happen.But this cancellation of Segwit2x might lead to dumping which would decrease the price although that is not happening as price is still around $7200 so we have to wait and see how this would affect the price.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
November 09, 2017, 02:27:27 PM

Do you agree?

This is possible because a lot of people are getting involved in bitcoin. Take note that even influential and well-known rich people are starting to invest bitcoin because it is becoming globally well-known currency. I think that bitcoin price will grow higher in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
November 09, 2017, 02:26:51 PM
If you look at the history of bitcoins from the august and now November is so fast that it is rising. Hence, the four-month wait is so durable and probably above 10k $ the better bitcoins. I have even read the prediction of this Crypto currencies news rate of 27k $ in february 2018. Let's take a while and buy more bitcoins because we do not know what will happen. Let's see if it's going to be true and we'll eventually regret it.

It is interesting but I have heard nearly same number but from absolutely different source earlier this year. Now a lot of my fellows waiting 10k broken before 1/1/18. Also possibly a lot of people including real investors are waiting for the entry point. So even if the correction take place this year it would be short-term.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 02:26:11 PM
Many possibilities can happen, all dependent on bitcoin holders. When they still do not sell bitcoin, I'm sure the price will continue to soar. Predicted prices if May 2018 will reach $ 10k is a very likely thing to happen.
NRF
Activity: 279
November 09, 2017, 02:26:05 PM
It is highly possible that Bitcoin will reach $10000 by that time. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened earlier. I'm still waiting to sell my BTC for a high price and then to rebuy it for a lower price. It is just a matter of time, we have to be patient. People who invested in altcoins right after the announcement that SegWit2x was cancelled, earned a lot of money.

I also believe that Bitcoin will rise up soon. But now, I don't see any good news to support that Bitcoin can reach $10,000 in March 2018. Why can you confirm that?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Angel Token - World's First Refundable ICO
November 09, 2017, 02:23:34 PM
Considering the price is 10 times higher this time of the year compared with last year, a 2-3k raise in 4 months seems very plausible right now, if not a lot more.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 02:20:52 PM
IMHO 10k$ will be in just few month. take look at this years grow up. 31th of December waiting you here in this tread to see this. Remember it's just a beginning of crypto
Pages:
Jump to: