Pages:
Author

Topic: 10k$ to invest with free electricty - page 2. (Read 2311 times)

legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
August 29, 2015, 09:55:01 AM
Bitmaintech just said the s-7 will start to sell.

Buy that it is around two thousand dollars
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
August 29, 2015, 09:52:21 AM
If you have "free unlimited energy" I would get a loan to start building an aluminium plant.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2015, 09:44:34 PM
hello forget about bitcoin mining with 10k dollars but you can make some profit with that at altcoin mining.

look at these coins

Vertcoin
Quark
Maxcoin

3x GTX TITAN X would be good for vertcoin

I HIGHLY suggest doing ROI math before buying GPU's.  The day's of GPU/CPU mining really are gone.  I can remember 30 and 90 day ROI it just does not happen on those.

If you invest it will be asics.  And do ROI math.   Also I highly doubt you have the electric info-structure to power 10k worth of gear for free.  I would check into it first.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 28, 2015, 02:28:09 PM
hello forget about bitcoin mining with 10k dollars but you can make some profit with that at altcoin mining.

look at these coins

Vertcoin
Quark
Maxcoin

3x GTX TITAN X would be good for vertcoin
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
August 28, 2015, 02:20:18 PM
To find out what it's worth go to duckduckgo.com and type in "1 btc" in the search field. It'll tell you the value right now.

Again, read the first two pages of this forum and you'll know what questions to ask to make a more informed start.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=14.0
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 28, 2015, 02:12:49 PM
Hodedow thanks

But before you say you need more hashes and s5 i need to tell you that all informations i have about bitcoins thats its a currency that u can use and farm it and a lot of people are making money from it

But for now before i get in and learn everything about i want to know is it worth it?

Btw sorry for my bad english
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
August 28, 2015, 02:00:51 PM
You need a new title for your thread. Something more descriptive other than "Oh help please!!" is always appreciated. Like "$10k to farm bitcoins with free elec ideas" will get attention.

As for the move, you want the most hashes you can get for 10k. That would mean second-hand equipment and a lot of it. You could buy about 12-15 Antminer S5s and the necessary power supplies to run them. You'd need cooling too though, as they get very hot.

You should really red up on mining in the mining forums (at least the first two-three pages of posts) to familiarize yourself with the concept. That's the best thing anyone can tell you before you blow all of your money. 

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 28, 2015, 01:42:59 PM
I just knew about bitcoins and how people can make some money from it

And i want to add that i have unlimited free electricity with 10k$ to invest in farming bitcoins and i want to know if its worth it and how much money could i make monthly with 10$k and free electricty

And if its worth it i want a partner to guid online to tell me what to buy and how to start

And who is intrested please pm me
Pages:
Jump to: