Pages:
Author

Topic: 10k USD Buy & Hold Crypto Currency Portfolio; Started On June 13, 2018 - page 2. (Read 284 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
Thanks for the interest and insightful comments. This is not a 1 to 1 exact replica of my personal portfolio, but it comes close enough as I hold considerable positions in all of the names mentioned. We can go over each of the selections if you would like to find out more.

I also manage assets professionally for external clients, and if an investor came to me with a fresh 10k USD, I would be very comfortable allocating it exactly in the manner presented above, and holding it for at least a month starting from yesterday.

Here is a screenshot for a day 1 midday update:

Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Is this a portfolio that you actually hold or it's just an idea to see how it would perform if you did? I find it's a worthwhile distinction because it's much easier to make tough decisions if it's just an experiment compared to if you have cold hard cash involved. Either way, good luck.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Friends, I don't think your investment style is ideal. I am not referring to projects. It's your allocation. It looks professional. In fact, it is not ideal. You don't have to disperse so much.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
This is very risky portfolio to me I assume you probably had lots of research or you want to risk a lot and make more money?  Neo is very good choice for the LR.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
pretty interesting choice, I added your public portfolio to the bookmarks.
btw +700 already  Smiley
legendary
1st day and the portfolio is already up 500 USD, with Docademic and Peculium leading the charge.

I will keep this thread regularly updated, especially if it can gain some traction Smiley amidst the ocean of tremendous number of messages on this board
legendary
If I were to enter into cryptocurrency trading today, my portfolio would look like this: I've been trading some of these names for quite a while, but for holding I try to keep a 20% balance between each of the 5 (+1) coins mentioned below:

1) NEO (20%)

2) KMD (20 %)

3) PCL (Peculium, new entry, 20%)

4) MTC (Docademic, new entry, 20%)

5) ETH + ZEC (10+10= 20%)

A public link to this portfolio can also be found at https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=402520.

This will be a buy & hold strategy with regular monthly adjusments between 5-8 coins, unless some spectacular circumstance merits more immediate action.

Looking forward to your feedback & commentary, All the Best
Pages:
Jump to: