Pages:
Author

Topic: 10th anniversary art contest - page 74. (Read 58427 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 58
October 20, 2019, 02:26:15 AM
Happy anniversary 10th bitcointalk.org's
I made this from my own idea and it took me 2 hours to make all of this.

12bc9TpGbQQwnEaSvmFjSgQfCkEhiNJLaS

Help Quoting
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
October 20, 2019, 02:12:13 AM
Wow.  There is plenty of nice artwork in this thread!

legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
October 20, 2019, 02:09:29 AM
I tried to keep the colors resembling the forum. And the trophy/award is of course made from 24K SOLID gold, featuring a chrysoprase stone. Cool  The shape comes from the adinkra symbol "wawa aba" for toughness & perseverance, which I thought was fitting.. and, I liked the symbol. Tongue   I went with the top 200 from the most recognized list on BPIP... and, there's even a satoshi quote in there somewhere! Smiley

EDIT#2: My 2nd entry
EDIT: Adding more details:
Binary code on the latest trophy itself is just "Perseverance"
Large binary code on the full-size image is the satoshi quote: "If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry" -Satoshi

Full Resolution: https://i.imgur.com/emmn91C.png

Edit: Adding the trophy by itself, with a little binary added. Wink

https://i.imgur.com/S2Z5jbe.png

13xU5WzT8wCDBKS71G23EwE93YiNNWCLgD
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
October 20, 2019, 02:00:49 AM

-snip-
Happy 10th anniversary community!
Crap, that was my initial idea (last supper in birthday setup) Sad
Gotta move to plan B.

BTW, there's a typo in your post: "liking", I think you meant "licking"  Wink

Sorry for this, mate. I've only been fast on posting, but you can still make another one - people talking idea - or a better one like mine.

Anyway good luck and thanks for the tip, will fix it asap.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
October 20, 2019, 01:38:17 AM
Our solar system celebrating the 10th anniversary of bitcointalk like have I drawn below, and happy anniversary to bitcointalk users and team.

1CQubF6sMjhmPN4RYQuGm4mwGzzidNjyT9
Activity: 9
Merit: 20
October 20, 2019, 01:29:19 AM
Happy anniversary 10th bitcointalk.org's
I made this from my own idea and it took me 2 hours to make all of this.

https://ibb.co/9Tkm4wk
https://ibb.co/x6pY0xn

12bc9TpGbQQwnEaSvmFjSgQfCkEhiNJLaS
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
この世界はあ&#
October 20, 2019, 01:00:59 AM
The Prizes  Grin

i hope this is okay!

my bitcoin address: bc1qns9ryx50cmnluk4qcc6shehd7j2gfejwld5ned
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
October 19, 2019, 11:52:41 PM
On the occasion of the 10th anniversary, wish Bitcointalk more and more prosperous and constantly reaching out.
Pic url: https://imgur.com/SUwQL9o
BTC address: 1LU1nzfF2Y4TfZqBSC1uwRpwKmY5wrtwNj
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
October 19, 2019, 11:45:43 PM
Hopefully Theymos has a sense of humor about this.   Wink

I call it "SomethingAwful". There is a bit of satire in it.  Grin

35LixBd3DEkqVjPtbai5hgeGX3ZUzqPnq3

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 19, 2019, 11:08:37 PM
This thread has more merit awarded posts than any other ever!

https://bpip.org/r/mostmerited.aspx?s=Last48
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
October 19, 2019, 11:04:46 PM
heres my entry to the art contest. It is a sculpture. I call it Bitcointalk Deity.

Im not so good with words so I am using a sculpture to express my feelings about bitcoin and bitcointalk.

When I first learned about Bitcoin it seemed like scam. Then I learned more about it was. Its something that has never existed before. Something new and bizarre and magical and excellent.

Those are the feelings i tried to evoke in my here art.

The media i used are a banana and banana tattooing.

The art piece also incorporates a hungarian stamp for 5 million adopengo from 1946. This was the last stamp that i knwo of in the hungarian hyperinflation and according to wikipedia 1 adopengo was 2x10E21 pengo. So if wikipedia is correct this stamp was worth 1E29 pengo. At the beginning of 1946, sending a letter cost about 20 pengo. So you can figure out how much hyperinflation there was over the year of 1946. A lot!

The piece also incorporates some ganja and a blotter paper because bitcoin means the freedom to do whatever we want and bitcointalk means the freedom to discuss these things.
The most important parts of the piece are a woodscrew, a tupperware container, a vibrating cock ring and two razor blades that make up the deities mouth. The deity is part inspire by the demigorgon from stranger things. I will let you interpret it as you please.

I hope you all enjoy. i incorporated some other peoples artwork that isnt mine including the satori coin, the silk road blotter paper the ganja and i got some inspiration for the chicken and the knife from some clip art on the internet but i dont know who the original artists is for any of this artwork.

one more thing im a newbie account that means i cant reply to your pms fast but to answer all your ¿?s yes, i will auction this sculpture off after the contest ends if there is interest.

the last thing u see before it eats u up

signature:

btc address: bc1q7hkaj8re4a4e5m4tnwrul9czp8vexjxssmsfm4

somebody please quote so it shows my photos until i get enough merit from this masterpiece to post photos thanks

What in the actual fuck is this circumcised banana?
+5 merits for the silk road blotter...
Activity: 728
Merit: 1006
BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager
October 19, 2019, 10:51:29 PM

one more thing im a newbie account that means i cant reply to your pms fast but to answer all your ¿?s yes, i will auction this sculpture off after the contest ends if there is interest.

signature:

btc address: bc1q7hkaj8re4a4e5m4tnwrul9czp8vexjxssmsfm4

somebody please quote so it shows my photos until i get enough merit from this masterpiece to post photos thanks
Quoted and reduce width = 500 for those images ( I hope this is enough to see the images, for touch original size you can click the quoted post above)
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
October 19, 2019, 10:15:15 PM
Darker45's masterpieces continue to mesmerize...  Shocked Grin Angry

(Support the artist: 1DarkerGNME6p52mXvHdaDWNbuzkuwRJJZ  Grin) (Credits to Staedtler for the pencil and eraser, and LoyceV for the beautiful vanity address.)

The Faucet
(A Darker45's masterpiece especially created for the upcoming 10th anniversary of bitcointalk.org.)
  • Pencil on Scratch Paper 12 x 10
  • Also available in limited edition postcard. Grin Huh
  • First mesmerizing piece of Darker45 here.

Activity: 34
Merit: 37
October 19, 2019, 10:11:27 PM
heres my entry to the art contest. It is a sculpture. I call it Bitcointalk Deity.

Im not so good with words so I am using a sculpture to express my feelings about bitcoin and bitcointalk.

When I first learned about Bitcoin it seemed like scam. Then I learned more about it was. Its something that has never existed before. Something new and bizarre and magical and excellent.

Those are the feelings i tried to evoke in my here art.

The media i used are a banana and banana tattooing.

The art piece also incorporates a hungarian stamp for 5 million adopengo from 1946. This was the last stamp that i knwo of in the hungarian hyperinflation and according to wikipedia 1 adopengo was 2x10E21 pengo. So if wikipedia is correct this stamp was worth 1E29 pengo. At the beginning of 1946, sending a letter cost about 20 pengo. So you can figure out how much hyperinflation there was over the year of 1946. A lot!

The piece also incorporates some ganja and a blotter paper because bitcoin means the freedom to do whatever we want and bitcointalk means the freedom to discuss these things.
The most important parts of the piece are a woodscrew, a tupperware container, a vibrating cock ring and two razor blades that make up the deities mouth. The deity is part inspire by the demigorgon from stranger things. I will let you interpret it as you please.

I hope you all enjoy. i incorporated some other peoples artwork that isnt mine including the satori coin, the silk road blotter paper the ganja and i got some inspiration for the chicken and the knife from some clip art on the internet but i dont know who the original artists is for any of this artwork.

signature:

btc address: bc1q7y5dn4t6q5qf8guxuqphy8r4upmyh0xleaegkm

Activity: 29
Merit: 13
October 19, 2019, 10:05:00 PM
Happy 10th anniversary

This is my art

https://i.imgur.com/dtkgL3K.png

My BTC address: bc1ql24w8wupwx2w5ylvyctwncuzt9fufr24ld8rvq
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
October 19, 2019, 09:23:59 PM
Wanted to do something different Grin

BTC address: 18wYBxa6eHfjasTkhiq1nGFMtevmELeKq8

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
October 19, 2019, 07:35:39 PM

Ha, it is the time of year for that!!

I thought about doing something with a bunch of branches like that but my main plan is still something else..
Someone might not think it's very BTC related but it is very similar in that it is liberty related..
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
October 19, 2019, 06:05:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
October 19, 2019, 05:33:06 PM
During the eve of bitcointalk 10th anniversary our admin could arrange an football league for forum members Smiley named "Bicointalk Anniversary Football League (BAFL)". From the emotion of a soccer lover i just tried to make a imaginary soccer match design for all and hope you will love it.

Two teams gonna fight together to win.  FORUM MODERATORS VS FORUM USERS

BTCtc Address: 15aKp3A8T1a7dD2Kt8bnKtcQXWxskBWvPU

Do you have a dream to watch a match like this? Congrats who got the chance in main eleven. Stay tuned Wink

Very nice touch or presenting my proud Belgian colors ...... we are the 1 fifa ranking team of the world of course
Nice touch!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: