Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ ✅ ✅[$110K TO SHARE] BOUNTY0X.IO ✅ ✅✅ DECENTRALIZED BOUNTY HUNTER NETWORK✅ ✅✅ - page 3. (Read 4293 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Ico is very soon, and I just applied for the twitter bounty program. Did I miss the train?

As far as I understood bounty campaign ends today with the start of the ICO) So I think we both missed the train here unfortunately. Bu we still have an oppurtunity to participate in token sale  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Ico is very soon, and I just applied for the twitter bounty program. Did I miss the train?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Ico starts in 20 hours... so there is no way to contribute if you are not in whitelist?

Or will there be a period after whitelist?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 133
https://uafree.org
Good luck dev's! Add your bounty campaign on portal http://bounty.cool.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi all! It's strange, I have tried to sign in on your website but it says there that my email address or wallet has to be unique. What is that? I finished Facebook Bounty tusk.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
I registered on the site, participated in many bounties. The idea is good and I wish success in further development. I wait when the project goes to the stage of the finished product, not the alpha version.

Are your applications pending or accepted? Mine have been pending for weeks but I am re-tweeting nonetheless.

Counting will be after the end of ICO. So said the team in slack.

Is that so? So lets hope that all of our "pending" applications are in fact accepted and that all is in order.
Activity: 44
I registered on the site, participated in many bounties. The idea is good and I wish success in further development. I wait when the project goes to the stage of the finished product, not the alpha version.

Are your applications pending or accepted? Mine have been pending for weeks but I am re-tweeting nonetheless.

Counting will be after the end of ICO. So said the team in slack.

Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
Les das mucha importancia a Bauntys sin sentido, que los Baunty de propaganda hacia la moneda... ok tienes fb, twitter y youtube, pero deberias poner un signature baunty porque en este mercado es donde se mueve, no en youtube...

Igualmente suerte con tu proyecto.
Activity: 1
Im looking to buy whitelist allocations for bounty0x. If interested PM me.
The project and its ICO is getting a lot of positive buzz lately, so its even a bigger bummer that the bounty part of the promotion is lacking.
Activity: 11
I can not register on a company's Twitter account
Activity: 44
Your bounty ad we published on http://newsker.com

Thank you! Looks great

Please tell me if I participate in Facebook and Twitter bounty, should I make reports on posts/retweets on the forum?
I've already registered in bounty company on ttps://alpha.bounty0x.io Is it so nessesary to make reports on forum?
Won't the posts/retweets be counted automatically without reports?
Still nothing, all applications still pending. Not sure why even open the bounty thread if everything is in the stagnating mode.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Joined Facebook and Twitter campaign.
But how will post share and retweets be reported by participants?
Activity: 392
Good project!
Partnership with distric0x and low cap looks promising.
I hope I got into whitelist.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Interesting project woth low cap and pre-sale was only few minutes!)))
Just applied for twitter and FB campaign. Let's see if I could be approved within the day. I heard that some hunters were not approved automatically.

Let us know if that happens. My applications have been pending for weeks, showing no signs of life.
My applications, both twitter and facebook, in the bounty portal are still pending. Time is gold and if they were not approved today, it is a waste of time. One day is lost so I guess time to move on to other opportunities. Business should not be time consuming this is my belief.

This approach is a bit too radical for me (at least after a day), but you are probably correct when taking into account applications that have been pending for weeks. I will post here if anything changes.
Pages:
Jump to: