Pages:
Author

Topic: [ 115% Bonus PPS Pool ] - Mining Opportunity (Read 4208 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
February 05, 2012, 10:40:56 PM
UPDATE: LAST CALL FOR 115% BONUS PPS EARNINGS

We are still offering 115% for signup(subject to change with advance notice) for the next couple of users who PM me to signup. Once we come to the end of 115% PPS we will give all users who signed up before/during the last call for 115% signup preferential rates as long as they remained active miners with us.

Signing up and then only mining a day and dissapearing from the pool wont help you, we arnt stupid. Follow the rules and you will get the best rates in town.
February 04, 2012, 05:52:50 PM
Still working on issues, I will open up access to more users once we get around these problems.

Pool however is running and first payout is nearly due Smiley

February 03, 2012, 04:37:54 PM
Pool is starting to stabilise, a few idle miner issues still exist but is being sorted out. Stale rates across the logged users is showing consistent stalerate dropping.

PLEASE REMEMBER:

Keep hashrate of your miners at 1GH or more at all times, I notice a couple of users are only pointing 300-500Mh to the pool, this is not part of the agreement. If you cant support us with 1GH+ then please rather wait till we make the pool public in a couple of week since right now we are looking to stress test the pool more than anything.

Huh, how's that? For stress testing it would be more reasonable to serve more low-power miners then only a handful of big players, not?

Cheers

BTW: my stales are currently at 4.55%. Is this just an averaging effect, or still some pool problems?

Stales are dropping, its just the current sample is big so it will take time to drop.

Its easier for me to stresstest with a few users with alot of hashing power than to manage a ton of users with few hashing power each. I like to keep in touch right now with everyone actually on the pool for possible feedback etc. and doing so is much better with higher hashing knowledgable miners.
donator
Activity: 919
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2012, 02:50:05 PM
Pool is starting to stabilise, a few idle miner issues still exist but is being sorted out. Stale rates across the logged users is showing consistent stalerate dropping.

PLEASE REMEMBER:

Keep hashrate of your miners at 1GH or more at all times, I notice a couple of users are only pointing 300-500Mh to the pool, this is not part of the agreement. If you cant support us with 1GH+ then please rather wait till we make the pool public in a couple of week since right now we are looking to stress test the pool more than anything.

Huh, how's that? For stress testing it would be more reasonable to serve more low-power miners then only a handful of big players, not?

Cheers

BTW: my stales are currently at 4.55%. Is this just an averaging effect, or still some pool problems?
February 03, 2012, 12:56:48 AM

PLEASE REMEMBER:

legendary
Activity: 1666
February 02, 2012, 06:44:07 PM
Yep - see it is up now!
February 02, 2012, 06:40:23 PM
Major downtime issues for me again today  Roll Eyes

Yup, its back up. Server problems where we actually shut it down to resolve something we email out to users so they know what just happened.

This is all part of stupid growing pains and will be reliable soon, thats why we havnt made this available to every public user just yet.
legendary
February 02, 2012, 06:37:50 PM
Major downtime issues for me again today  Roll Eyes
February 01, 2012, 04:27:43 PM
Problem seems resolved for now but will monitor it in case it crash.

Feel free to reconnect, if possible set up a fallback pool in case there is any downtime again, growing pains can be an issue.
February 01, 2012, 03:42:02 PM
UPDATE :

I just send out an email to everything, busy locating and fixing whats causing the server software to crash, shares logged to database have is all logged.
February 01, 2012, 09:39:57 AM
What can you get by paying so much?  Tongue

A place in heaven  Shocked
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 01, 2012, 09:09:05 AM
What can you get by paying so much?  Tongue
February 01, 2012, 04:50:56 AM
PLEASE NOTE :

If you PM'd me to receive an email with server details and havnt received it yet, the email might be in the spam folder.

Alternatively if there is absolutely no email, please PM me so I can resend to you individually.
February 01, 2012, 03:26:06 AM
Just to let everyone who is currently mining know, I had to make a couple of changes over the last few hours where each change required me to quik reset the pool which caused a huge stale count depending on getworks you had allready lined up.

This is just short term growing pains and everyone on atm is getting preferential rates so please just bare with it for the time being, I dont foresee any more server resets so things should sail nice and smooth now Smiley

Everyone should have received an email by now regarding access, enjoy.

EDIT: There is a small error on difficulty divider on userstats which will be resolved asap, it wont affect your earnings, its just anoying to look at for now Smiley
All users will be contacted later today with details, enjoy.
Allmost time to go live, just a few more days.

If you want to mine with us as soon as we go live then please PM us to get onto our list of users. (Only users who havnt PM'd me yet)
Special locked in rate offer is now closed, all users who PM(signup) from here on will go according to the structure outlined in OP.
legendary
Can you respond to my PM to ensure I am "locked in" ?

Thanks!
Only 7 hours left to PM me to get locked in at the highest rate of 115% for February.

Users afterwards would qualify according to the normal rates and Bonus rate adjustments.
Pages:
Jump to: