Pages:
Author

Topic: 12 btc loan, collateral offered, 90 day loan - (looking for third party escrow!) - page 2. (Read 2448 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I have a listing up on Btcjam, but I don't know if it'll fund, mostly because my credit rating there went up, but the listing stays at the old rating and you can't cancel any listing in progress till it expires. Looking for 12btc loan, 90 day loan.

Loan purpose: down payment on an EV vehicle, qualify for a total of $12,500 in tax rebates (federal and state). Taking a loan for downpayment to make EV vehicle purchase prior to our state deadline.

Will use collateral (gold/electronics, electronics example: iPad Air 2 128gb with Wifi and Cellular in pristine condition with all factory included boxes/accessories, gold example: bullion) with trusted escrow.

I am doing part of the loan here and part of it on btcjam: https://btcjam.com/listings/39562-georgia-resident---ev-car-purchase-down-payment

I have over a million Twitter followers as can be seen on my btcjam listing and that is how I primarily make my income through social media endorsement.
Pages:
Jump to: