Pages:
Author

Topic: 12 Coronavirus Autopsy Cases Reveal TRUTH About How Coronavirus Patients Dying - page 2. (Read 463 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

Note the most salient data on this chart: as of May 10

you are presenting an old data set, which has subsequently been *ahem* revised
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
and this is why jetcash is ignorant
he asks for medical info then says he doesnt want info from the medical profession

the NHS is the medical profession they are the ones that actually treat patients. they are the record creators

whats next. jetcash wants food but refuses to go to any grocery store or farm. and just wants to cry that he cant get any food

just because you can grow your own food doesnt mean you can grow your own medical records

as for thinking the oxford/cambridge institutes that are making the vaccine are NHS departments. they are not
whats next. because doctors use a LCD screen suddenly sony, samsung must be the NHS
(facepalm)

oxford/cambridge are getting paid to create a vaccine using tax money. but not from the NHS budget
the NHS will review the medications/vaccines to see how effective they really are because they will later buy the vaccines if effective. and guess what. if the vaccines do cause issues then the NHS will get sued by people which does come out of their budget. so the NS are not just going to accept any stupid treatment. they actually look at how effective treatment is because they dont want to be sued

emphasis they dont just offer anything available. they offer whats actually effective
i know asda/sainsburys pharmacy sells lots of crap. but thats retail. not nhs.

know the difference
dont base your scope of medical treatments on the pharmacy aisle of a grocery store
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 2444
https://JetCash.com
You see why I have Franky on ignore. Why would anyone suggest the NHS as a source of reliable medical information. They are so far into the Oxford Pharma propaganda distribution, that nothing they say can be trusted. It also appears that they can't supply reliable testing kits. They keep texting me to try to force me to have a 'flu vaccine, and we know those are ineffective and damage the immune system. They probably will say I have a co-morbidity because I don't have a corrupted immune system. Well I've lived through four pandemics without any problems or significant symptoms, so I will carry on with my own health plan.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
try looking at NHS websites
in 30 seconds i found 2 studies..
one done using deaths between feb-april
and another from feb-august

where it was 3-4% of people died with no co-morbidities (many hundreds of people(atleast 1300))

so as others suggest. i think its your inability to use google. or avoiding actually getting results that make you not find it

so just actually try finding the data instead of lame excuses to avoid it
If 3-4% people with no co-morbidities died, this means the number of people that died this way are not much if compared to people that have other disease before contacting corona virus.

3+4 = 7
7 ÷ 2 = 3.5
100 - 3.5 = 96.5

Cross multiply
3.5   = 13000
96.5 = x

3.5x = 1,254,500

X =  368970 people = people that died with co-morbidities, if assumed 13000 people died with no co-morbidities.

Which means people that wouldn't have died if healthy would have reduced.

legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
try looking at NHS websites
in 30 seconds i found 2 studies..
one done using deaths between feb-april
and another from feb-august

where it was 3-4% of people died with no co-morbidities (many hundreds of people(atleast 1300))

so as others suggest. i think its your inability to use google. or avoiding actually getting results that make you not find it

so just actually try finding the data instead of lame excuses to avoid it
legendary
I couldn't read your articles, as the two sites require me to agree to downloads, and I refuse to do that.

Any table that just lists beaths by age isn't worth bothering with. The main reason that older people are more at risk is because thay have been subject to years of pharmaceutical abuse. The pharma sales staff ( some people call them doctors ) are forever trying to con older people into taking health damaging drugs that they don't need. You won't belive the number of messages I get telling me that I need various synthetic poisons to stay alive.

As I am won't to say - the only reliable scientific evidence about ageing is the proven fact that the more birthdays you have, the longer you live.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
I've watched this video twice, as well as watching a number of others. I'm still trying to find any reference to a corona virus death of a patient who was healthy.This means no underlying health issues, and no corruption of the immune system. Whilst the video is interesting, it still confirms my belief that a healthy person will not die from the virus.

I think you are misinterpreting the video. There is no indication that it was a random sampling. Therefore, you can't assume that the 12 people are representative of the population.

As for healthy people dying, I don't think you looked very hard. Here are some articles:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11408802/1-in-10-coronavirus-deaths-healthy-5-underlying-conditions/
https://www.livescience.com/genes-for-covid19-coronavirus-severity.html

Also, while older people are at a higher risk, the risk for younger people is not 0:

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
The YouTube video is really educative as I learn many things I do not know before about covid 19, it is now clear to me that people having the disease could possibly have medical conditions knowingly or unknownly to them, medical conditions like:

1. Coronary artery disease (CAD) also called myocardial infection, necrosis of the heart cells resulted as a result of blood cloths in heart arteries that led to embolism and throbolism, the embolism is caused by arteriosclerotic plague.
2. Asthma
3. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
4. Hypertension or increase in blood blood pressure
5. Peripheral artery disease
6. Obesity
7. Pneumonia

According to the epidemiological study, out of 100% people that were infected, 80% showed mild or no symptoms at all, roughly 15%-20% with pneumonia, 4% with acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and/or shock, and 1% people that died.

With what I commented above, it is clear that most people that healed from the disease have good health conditions but few people with the conditions mentioned above or related ones likely died.

The best ways to deal with covid 19 is to:
1. Exercise daily, and this can also help reduce obesity
2. Eating healthy foods, especially fruits
3. Minimising stress
4. Not smoking
5. Having good sleep
6. Not drinking too much alcohol (low long term consumption or high short term consumption)
7. This is very important too, to have medical conditions under control.

As well can see, if all these listed above are practiced, they will all improve our immunity, and protect our body from mircoorganisms invasion to a great extent and also defending our body against any invasion and disease.

And do not forget to always use face mask and senitizers.
legendary
I've watched this video twice, as well as watching a number of others. I'm still trying to find any reference to a corona virus death of a patient who was healthy.This means no underlying health issues, and no corruption of the immune system. Whilst the video is interesting, it still confirms my belief that a healthy person will not die from the virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6h8TIxeg1g&t=160s
Pages:
Jump to: