Pages:
Author

Topic: 12 essential trading rules, based on our own experience (Read 183 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
This is really great. The rules that are given for the investment in the market of crypto currency are really appreciable. Every investors need to have knowledge about such rules. But one should also keep in the mind that these are not the only rules, there are many. These rules are basic.
Activity: 252
Mainly crypto currency change our trading concept also we can buy from online process which is limitless and there is no barriers also this suggestions is really good for us also I use some of this suggestions based on this this idea can help the people who is beginner in trading process.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
12 essential trading rules, based on our own experience

>>>Don’t be afraid of making mistakes, but avoid making the same mistake twice.

Actually, this thing is the hardest that all of the traders ever did, and of course with the unpredictable of moving prices of cryptocurrency it make all of this sense, just think for an example, we buy a coins at 0.1$ and then its going down and down and the price is hard to reach it again. And then at second attempt we buy coins at 0.05$, and it happens like first we buy, so we make decision to cutloss it before it going worst again, instead of price dump, those coin has just bounce back more than we expected. Just because we don't want to make a same mistake, this is just happened.
Activity: 84

Very useful information for newcomers and existing investor’s also. if anyone knows this then it will help then in future. Thank you for this.
Activity: 82
That was a very informative post. The newbies find it very difficult to understand the basics of trading. Your post wil help them a lot.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Thank you to all
Activity: 266
Well, thank you for the informative article. This is very helpful for the investors along with the new investors in the market.
copper member
Activity: 518
Thanks for these 12 rules. These things were very necessary to know. Great help!
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Thank you for the rules and guides. I have gone short of most of them especially the last one. I went all in sometime last year ending and boom Bitcoin went all high and I missed the party. I have also been an emotional trader but I think am getting better now as I can have a hold of my emotions now. Am still learning though but I hope to be better and best someday and have my own trading skills that I follow and that works for me.
Thanks to all for your knowledge
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
this all pots is useful for crypto traders and its meritble post but unfortunately I don't have Smarit to give this post, thank you for sharing your experience 
Activity: 66
Very useful post. These are very important to remember while doing trade. Thanks anyway.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Great tips op. I have been following majority of these tips and strategies ever since I joined this cryptocurrency market and I can say without a doubt that these tips truly help in a major way. The best tip among them is securing our keys and funds through advanced security measures(2fa, hardware wallets etc) which is vital in this market where scammers and hackers are all over the place. I would also like to add 'Risk only what you are willing to lose' which will help a lot in this volatile market.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
the same rules apply. add want-before you buy you should know when you exit the coin
Thanks and if have any experience please add new points on this post that's helpful to all
Activity: 71
That was so helpful. Didn't know many of them. It was really helpful. Thank You so much.
Activity: 71
thank you for sharing your experience and this 12 points are very helpful for trading/investors, more investors worried about trading and investment on coins so this post is very useful, if l have SMARIT surely provide to this post but don't have   
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Always reserve a certain BTC.
Since BTC is the future of blockchain and cryptocurrency market, there should be some value investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
The market is cyclical. There is always the correction following the growth and the growth following the correction. The growth never lasts forever! Don’t buy on peak. The drastic surge of the rate doesn’t mean, that the growth will continue.
Buying on a peak is one of most common used mistakes in a crypto-trading, especially if you're a newbie. So, his tips could help a lot more trader soon. I hope they'll come here and read every essentials in trading you have.

I am not actually a trader, I have tried. Sometimes I loss profit, sometimes there's a gain. Well, just don't be greedy, like what the OP said. A gain will still be a gain, even if it small.
Activity: 140
Everyone has a very good trading experience, but the problem is how to do it? Unless you are a robot. Otherwise there will always be break their own terms.
Pages:
Jump to: