Pages:
Author

Topic: 1/2 Module Avalon ASIC Batch 3 [HorseRider Avalon + Hosting Plan] - page 2. (Read 2699 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Im not changing my mind, at no point did i say i wished to cancel the transaction you just felt the need to restart the auction to make an extra few BTC's!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I shall wait until all is confirmed. Changing your mind because the price went up is is not an endearing quality. Regards,
No i wouldnt be requesting for that amount but seen as you have continued to sell it without my go ahead and it has reached that amount i only see it fair that i receive the full payment. I have already contacted horserider and everything was due to be confirmed.

My wallet id is: URI1J8iYHQrK1ghip7aB8mBo85G3AgegvT1cC
Raising so much doubt clearly the auction had to continue, if the module had sold for less I don't think you would be requesting a refund for that amount, you would want a full refund. Please supply your wallet ID.
The message didnt state i wish to cancel, the payment had been sent and it is rightfully mine i will allow the sale to hephaist0s if you send me the full refund of 21btc
From your message I had to continue the auction.

Ah i didnt send a message saying i wished to back out you incorrectly informed me that the unit would be shipped on the 5th may when it was infact due to be delayed for 3 weeks.

For this reason i sent you a message saying could we work something out, you offered to sell a quater rather than a half but have also proceeded to resell here. Rightfully this is mine as you have accepted the payment, i dont mind selling it but dont see how it is acceptable to re-sell something ive already sent a payment for, for 4btc profit.
Activity: 27
Sorry didnt realise
Payment received, image showing message sent to HorseRider sent to buyer. Still awaiting address to refund Leeiam. It was completed the fairest way possible. Leeiam requested to back out the transaction so the auction continued. I wish not to post private messages to respect privacy but if my integrity is put into question I will be forced to. Once refund address is received I will post blockchain info for the refund.

Congrats to hephaist0s : )
Activity: 27
Havent backed out still in, payment has been sent.

Awaiting address to return funds. Do not want to send to an address no longer used.
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
I'm sorry but you sent me a message asking if you could back out so the auction had to continue.
Havent backed out still in, payment has been sent.
Highest bid 21BTC
Leelam has had to back out, highest bid 20BTC

Auction ending in 2 hours.
Bidding re-opened, minimum bid: 19BTC