Pages:
Author

Topic: 12 years and no country has approved Bitcoin ?? - page 5. (Read 2185 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 236
:)Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 12 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

and in 2018, 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly" Smiley

Well, that's because bitcoin is decentralized digital currency and every government has already their own currency. The important is, even government didn't approve bitcoin , it is still very useful and it also use as a source of income.
This is really poor and bad thing from many country even in developed countries they fail to give requried place due to Bitcoin's decentralization but one thing is good now many countries working on their own digital currency and this can help to bring some good revolution in this era even these countries are not going to give any respect to bitcoin which its deserved as just because of fear and some other serious factors which they have to face after bringing bitcoin in framework.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly" Smiley
Just think about it, Mr. Warren Buffet just said it sarcastically but in that manner the real people who are trusting and know what cryptocurrency nor the bitcoin is back then knows that Bitcoin will not end up badly and we are all witness on the bull run of this bitcoin way back 2017, so we are already knowledgeable about what is this bitcoin and we already know that this bitcoin will not end badly just what Mr. Warren Buffet says.
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
:)Bitcoin was launched in 2007. It's 12 years and still no country has approved Bitcoin ??   Huh

and in 2018, 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "bitcoin will end up badly" Smiley

Well, that's because bitcoin is decentralized digital currency and every government has already their own currency. The important is, even government didn't approve bitcoin , it is still very useful and it also use as a source of income.
Activity: 54
Merit: 15
Iran has just approved Bitcoin for their global trade. This is massive news that isn't getting as much publicity as it should ( perhaps because its Iran ). What people don't realize - you need partners to trade with accepting your common currency - so a bunch of countries out there HAVE APPROVED receiving Bitcoin FROM Iran AS WELL. This is massive - refer to this - https://youtu.be/7BxFFUysqGw
Activity: 1176
Merit: 279
yes
If any country approves it for anything aside payment gateway. They've destroyed the purpose of Bitcoin. What type of approvement are you seeking?
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Lol there are some country that has been friendly to bitcoin so why need for adoption when we can still use this though there are countries that banned this yet some still not.
So you believe in Buffet?so better Join His Investment channel and learn from him,and GET OUT OF HERE because you are not helping this market instead you are putting FUD.
Activity: 840
Merit: 23
Bit coin been a decentralized currency cannot be legalized in any country and as such its value still remain digitally controlled
Activity: 505
Merit: 35

There is a good reason behind this, bitcoin is a decentralized coin. It means that it can't be controlled by the government. The government of each country wants to control everything they approved or allow inside their country, and since it is impossible for them to control it, they can't just approved it.
Due to corruption and fear to expose everything in public, they tend to avoid regulating bitcoin. In fact, there are countries that banned bitcoin instead of accepting it. I am just happy from what my country right now because we are crypto-friendly country. There are many things that bitcoin gives to the people such transparency and decentralized but it won't work with government officials aside from making it a store of their corrupted money.
Activity: 569
Merit: 88
Credibility: 999

Who said so? A few of these countries have allowed their citizens to deal with crypto. Just that they won't publicly declare it.

And what? You're agreeing with that already? Judging from it's present movement, it doesn't seem to be going wrong. So this isn't something to rely on.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

There is a good reason behind this, bitcoin is a decentralized coin. It means that it can't be controlled by the government. The government of each country wants to control everything they approved or allow inside their country, and since it is impossible for them to control it, they can't just approved it.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I think bitcoin is very difficult to be accepted by governments as a currency. Bitcoin is decentralized and nobody can govern it, governments don't like it.
Perhaps in the future bitcoin will continue to act as an asset rather than a currency.
It can't be officially announced or accepted as a currency but allowing their people to use this is good enough to say that we are even closer to their approval. It was not a hard push for everyone to consider Bitcoin as a legal currency that we can buy stuff either online or offline. No, it is not, Bitcoin is intended only for the online platform and so country leaders would hardly to decide and accept it.

Look at OP, Warren Buffet have to sense at all. he is now living on his unreliable statement that no one will able to trust him and believe what he says. So better to unfollow him, it is not helping you to understand crypto.
Governments still accept bitcoin as an asset, they don't accept bitcoin as a currency. This has been around for a long time and shows no signs of improvement, partly because the government is unable to regulate bitcoin partly due to its constant price volatility.
I think it takes a very long time and a lot of effort for bitcoin to be accepted by the government.
If the government will only consider a currency the one that they created, then we can't do anything about that but to give bitcoin an acceptance regardless of how they called it, I think that's a good news already as bitcoin will remain useful according to its real purpose which is an online payment system or an online currency, the treatment could be different from different government but its purpose will remain as one.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
Bitcoin was created as a decentralized currency so in my opinion it does not need government approval for us to use it, Bitcoin is constantly evolving and still improving for the future. For me as long as I can use it properly and it helps the majority, there is nothing wrong if we continue to enjoy it.

Maybe op is expecting announcement from a certain country that they have totally shifted out from there fiat use to bitcoin, I think this may not happen or is not the way for it. Bitcoin is already in use in many countries of today while they still retain the nationality of their currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
The great part about Bitcoin is that it doesn't need the approval of any governments. Even if they attempt to tax it, ban it, or censor it, it is always usable and accessible by its nature.

You are right. The governments are so hesitant and even refusing to bitcoin adoption but they can't control the people that keep on using, trusting and believing it. People can still find some ways to access bitcoin no matter how against the Governments are with it. Peoples beliefs are uncontrollable, same as bitcoins movement which is very unpredicted and so popular.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 170
BountyMarketCap
Rumor has it that Bitcoin was created by the American government, but these are just rumors. With the statement of Warren Buffett, I completely agree about Bitcoin. Every year it looks worse and worse against the background of alternative cryptocurrencies. Someday investors will think about it and the price will fall down.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11

No country approved or accept or legal Bitcoin because they can't control Bitcoin. They can trace its transaction. They can't get any tax or fee from it.
In my opinion Bitcoin will not end. This is the most popular and potential coin. Hope that one day every government accept it as a digital currency of their country.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss

Actually, bitcoins aren't much familiar to us. Many of us are still not aware of cryptocurrencies, so we don't care if it is getting accepted.
The main point is each country want to use their own currency because it makes them secure and safe, while bitcoin is too many risky and there high chances of losing money.
Anyways bitcoin is decentralized, and government can never make it legit since its volatilization makes it uncontrollable.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
---
However just as what happened to alcohol on the US the will of the people will make prosecution impossible as they will consider the law unfair and governments will eventually accept cryptocurrencies as it will be more profitable for them to tax them than to try to arrest every single person dealing with them at the time.
Moreover, cryptocurrency is not something that can be controlled and bound by full government regulations. So it's natural that until now crypto-related laws are still like this. For me this is not a problem, the longer people understand that cryptocurrency is an alternative in a very effective financial system, as an investment product, an alternative payment, trading commodity, etc. The government has also adjusted this because it cannot be denied that cryptocurrency provides many benefits besides its controversial system so that rules are made to "limit" the bad effects of crypto so that its good effects can still be used even with a warning that the risk is high.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
Such will never occur anytime soonest, No Government will officially adopt BTC as a mode of payment since it cannot be controlled. We are in the era of a decentralized economy and the sooner they realized this, the better.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I agree, bitcoin was launched in the year 2007. Although many countries have approved or centralized crypto currency. But l think lot of  countries have not interesting & think  about this currency, due to decrease the revenue of their  countries. But l think it will be coming day to accept & centralized this currency in the future. I think so.
The number of countries who have not accepted bitcoin are greater than the countries who are now using the bitcoin as part of their paying methods and etc. it's because crypto currency still hasn't achieve it's goal which is to be promoted by a lot of users around the globe. There are crypto currency users are already contented on using it without promoting because they believe that crypto currency will be known around the globe in the right time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I agree, bitcoin was launched in the year 2007. Although many countries have approved or centralized crypto currency. But l think lot of  countries have not interesting & think  about this currency, due to decrease the revenue of their  countries. But l think it will be coming day to accept & centralized this currency in the future. I think so.
Pages:
Jump to: