Pages:
Author

Topic: $1200 Bitcoin by the 2nd week of January 2014 - page 3. (Read 6633 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
December 22, 2013, 09:24:02 PM
$40K. Winklevoss. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
December 22, 2013, 09:15:57 PM
insider

*Update
The reason for the estimate:

1) Everyone is cheeky and cheery at the moment because of the holidays, putting all economic problems aside. The same problems exist within the US and worldwide. Bitcoin will be actively sought out and talked about This will play into the key rise of bitcoin.

2) Bitcoin is rising in popularity through media coverage, which will only gain momentum

3) Several introductions of trading sites, and the widespread acceptance through merchants

Now, there are a few downsides to bitcoin:

1) Alt-coins, may confuse and hinder the market all together causing a meltdown (Highly unlikely in my opinion).

2) Security. The question that is on the back of everyone's mind. If i put my $2000 usd check and convert to bitcoin, will it stay secure. (Not necessarily volatility, but genuine security of the bitcoin encryption system)

- If bitcoin is conveyed as secure and stable, you will see huge huge increase in acceptance. I'd think by now, that is well-known within these forums.
Pages:
Jump to: