Pages:
Author

Topic: [$12.000 wagered] 7streak ❤ INVESTMENT GAME ▲ Win ✖1.4 ★ Play BTC, LTC & DOGE - page 2. (Read 7683 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
WE AREN'T CHOOSING WHO EXPIRES OR NOT.
Game is based on incomes, so if there aren't people waiting will lose.
Do you guys understand how the game works? Please, stop complaining if you don't understand how it works.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103

everything will xpired fraud under the guise system
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/509we0F.png

nearly half of investors xpired ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what you make it proper you live with the proceeds cheat Huh?big scammer
die you cheater

I've reported you to a moderator.
Next time learn how to play.
Hi Admin!
Many bets made in last happy hour will be expired at 15:00 - 16:00 UTC today.
May be someone will try to save own bets making new bets in this time.
I think it is necessary to rivise time of today's happy hour.

I understand but I've to work in these hours  Sad
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hi Admin!
Many bets made in last happy hour will be expired at 15:00 - 16:00 UTC today.
May be someone will try to save own bets making new bets in this time.
I think it is necessary to rivise time of today's happy hour.
Next HAPPY HOUR event is set at 18:00 (UTC)

For one hour only new bets will receive a higher and fixed multiplier (eg. x1.3).
You can't miss this opportunity!
This bastard cunning at will change the system ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, signs he would run away ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We changed from old system to new one because it wasn't properly working since most of you were depositing low amounts multiple times.
You got also 100 hours from received date of deposit, where's the problem? It's your fault if bet expired, you could save it.
This bastard cunning at will change the system ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, signs he would run away ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Expired
   490   1MPMPdKkCnPkupgKCZKvj5Tt5zUky2uif9    0.02    0   x0   07/04/2015 12:12:14 fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you dont inves here 5 day waiting just for can be 25 % and now xpired yes god admin ,, fraud what else do you override the members

Where's the problem? Timer ran out of time and there weren't enough coins to cover your payout.
You could deposit again in order to save your deposit, as in previous system.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Ordinary people cheated cheats bastards  Angry
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Expired
   490   1MPMPdKkCnPkupgKCZKvj5Tt5zUky2uif9    0.02    0   x0   07/04/2015 12:12:14 fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you dont inves here 5 day waiting just for can be 25 % and now xpired yes god admin ,, fraud what else do you override the members
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Another great feature added:
If your timer hasn't run out of time yet but there are already enough coins in our hot wallet to cover your payout, then you get instantly paid out. Rule is valid only for the players in actual position!

Looks like N9N, but that's great anyway.
I would suggest you guys to put back collecting stats and fix countdown  Shocked
Another great feature added:
If your timer hasn't run out of time yet but there are already enough coins in our hot wallet to cover your payout, then you get instantly paid out. Rule is valid only for the players in actual position!
Hi Admin!
What's wrong with your site?
May be some bugs have occured when site has been upgraded.
Timer stopped.
Last bet # 2484 in doge session is displaying as unconfirmed though it has many confirmations in dogechain.info
Waiting for your reply.

Dogecoin session crashed because of a bug caused by new system. It's running again now.
Activity: 73
Hi Admin!
What's wrong with your site?
May be some bugs have occured when site has been upgraded.
Timer stopped.
Last bet # 2484 in doge session is displaying as unconfirmed though it has many confirmations in dogechain.info
Waiting for your reply.
NEW SYSTEM JUST STARTED!

All bets now have a timer of 100 hours (assigned when received confirmation from network).
At the end of the time you get paid if there are enough coins in our hot wallet to cover your payout.
What if there aren't? You just stick to expired status.

PS: old deposits received more than 100 hours.
how long to return

100 hours only  Grin
Activity: 114
NEW SYSTEM JUST STARTED!

All bets now have a timer of 100 hours (assigned when received confirmation from network).
At the end of the time you get paid if there are enough coins in our hot wallet to cover your payout.
What if there aren't? You just stick to expired status.

PS: old deposits received more than 100 hours.
how long to return
Pages:
Jump to: