Pages:
Author

Topic: 123giftcards.net A website that buys your giftcards for BTC - page 2. (Read 2078 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
yes I have used them, I sold a $10 Best Buy gift card yesterday just to try them out, and got my bitcoin in like 45 minutes
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
So has anyone actually used this or is this just a front to steal peoples gift cards?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
I will give this website a try because I have some useless starbuck giftcards in my drawer, I will not mind to convert it to cash.

Ok be sure to post here how it goes! The positive feedback would be great!
Surely I will post feed back here but whether positive or negative feed back will depend on how the business went.

I'm sure its going to go well. Hence why I said positive Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I will give this website a try because I have some useless starbuck giftcards in my drawer, I will not mind to convert it to cash.

Surely I will post feed back here but whether positive or negative feed back will depend on how the business went.
Trphy.io

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Trphy.io
They just link to Gyft if you choose to buy though.
And a lot of the gift cards on Gyft can't be bought for BTC. One example is iTunes. Try buying an iTunes gift card, and they will only accept CC or Paypal.

So is this company a Gyft reseller?

I believe it is yes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
And a lot of the gift cards on Gyft can't be bought for BTC. One example is iTunes. Try buying an iTunes gift card, and they will only accept CC or Paypal.

So is this company a Gyft reseller?
Trphy.io
Probably just for standard contact info.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Frankly, I like the website but why are they asking for phone number.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
And a beautiful site.
Good luck in your new venture.
Trphy.io
I'm promoting a new sponsor of mine http://www.123giftcards.net/ . They buy and sell giftcards for BTC. I have the site owners personal information and am personally vouching for this service.

They have a great selection of giftcards available from Walmart to Taco Bell!  The service is secure, a reliable and I highly recommend you check them out.  If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability. 
Pages:
Jump to: