Pages:
Author

Topic: 124 Bitcoin jackpot in Dragon's Tale - page 2. (Read 1236 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 19, 2015, 03:19:59 PM
OMG, congrats Aston!  It is always fun to see the jackpot winners, it makes me think I could be lucky sometime, even though I will never be.
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
July 19, 2015, 03:14:28 PM
Yesterday afternoon Aston won 124 Bitcoins on a single bet. He wagered 3 BTC on an approximately 41:1 monkey maze tile which hit - that's the highest USD value jackpot in Dragon's Tale's nearly 5 year history, worth about $34,000. Previously we've had at least one $25,000 value jackpot, which was higher in numbers of Bitcoins (I think it was in the days of $12 Bitcoins. Jase, if you're still around, care to confirm?)

I'm hoping someone has videos of the subsequent after-parties - if so, please post here! I have never seen so many cigars, drinks, rounds of shots and festival boxes happen in one day.

Anyone care to try to break this new record??
I think parse-eval has the highest jackpot of 200 BTC? I used to play dt regularly, i stopped playing when herbing got removed.Used to gamble all the bitcoins gained from herbing. Wish Di could bring in herbing back heh

I just wish the game would pay out to me a little more than 5% of what I've deposited over the past 2 years.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
July 19, 2015, 03:12:20 PM
Yesterday afternoon Aston won 124 Bitcoins on a single bet. He wagered 3 BTC on an approximately 41:1 monkey maze tile which hit - that's the highest USD value jackpot in Dragon's Tale's nearly 5 year history, worth about $34,000. Previously we've had at least one $25,000 value jackpot, which was higher in numbers of Bitcoins (I think it was in the days of $12 Bitcoins. Jase, if you're still around, care to confirm?)

I'm hoping someone has videos of the subsequent after-parties - if so, please post here! I have never seen so many cigars, drinks, rounds of shots and festival boxes happen in one day.

I think parse-eval has the highest jackpot of 200 BTC? I used to play dt regularly, i stopped playing when herbing got removed.Used to gamble all the bitcoins gained from herbing. Wish Di could bring in herbing back heh
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
July 19, 2015, 02:59:40 PM

Of course. The day I don't log in to see what's up >.>

Been on a bad losing streak too.
Activity: 185
Merit: 114
July 19, 2015, 02:55:44 PM

Pages:
Jump to: