Pages:
Author

Topic: 12.8K - 13.8 Targets!! BUT CAUTION ADVISED - DO NOT FOMO/MOON [UPDATED Video] - page 4. (Read 1088 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Seriously we are going uptrend again and that will be the target hit right? Next level target will be $10000.

I guess the first target will be at $8,000-$8,500, although we already reach $8000, we are in the downtrend in yesterday so we need to reach $8000 again before bitcoin price can increase for $9,000-$10,000. We will soon reach $10,000, but we need to see where bitcoin price will to go in the next week and if there is no bad news happen, then we could hope that in the next week will be the right time for bitcoin to get an increase. And who knows, in the next week, the price can get the pump into $10,000, and that means, we were making another big profit after the downtrend yesterday.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
This upward trend started really suddenly. I like the fact that even bitcoin price rollbacks are not very significant. I think this is a very good sign.

How do you mean the rollbacks are not very significant? Are you talking about the retracing steps? If that is what you mean, of course it won't give a notice before rolling back but the signs are always there both in technical analysis and emotions. For example, when price bulls like we noticed, it is emotionally  Grin expected to rollback for little corrections. You would have read many threads with such expectation but is nice that price is going up again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Seriously we are going uptrend again and that will be the target hit right? Next level target will be $10000.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
This upward trend started really suddenly. I like the fact that even bitcoin price rollbacks are not very significant. I think this is a very good sign.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
UPDATED MAY 18TH:

Second update guys, we have now reached a decision point on the 3DAY chart. As long as we close the 3day candle (tomorrow) above the 7.1k -ish level, we should go ahead and revisit the 8.4k

However, closing below this level may have us ranging/retesting the low 6k region. I explain my thoughts in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX-T1qnYUgk&feature=youtu.be

1. 6150 --> Broken (awaiting retest).  Got retest (bitstamp only)
2. 6350 --> Broken (awaiting retest) (Got retest!)
3. 7.4k ---> Broken and retested.
4. 8.4k ---> Target hit
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
The price is already up to $7000 now and all those bitcoin haters will be regretting their lives by now. There are lots of people who really want bitcoin to go down and crash to pieces, just like one of my friend that hates bitcoin and always telling me how bad it is. This time around he's considering whether to get involved in it or not he keeps on asking me whether it is late and I just tell him I don't know. He should do his research and know whether he should buy it or not, cause I can't tell what is next for bitcoin, I don't need anybody putting blames on me later on.
No! It has even exceeded the $8000 value in the open market and Bitcoin haters would truly be pissed at the reason that made them hate Bitcoin. It is great to see the rise coming quicker than we have been anticipating. Bitcoin above $8000 means that the bullish market is well set and it just took Bitcoin 3 days to move from $6000 to more than $8000. We are seeing a situation exactly similar to what had been happening in Nov 2017.
What is your basis about saying it's a similar situation in Nov 2017?

I just feel this bull run now is way bigger, the trading volume exceeds the money being trading in 2017, trading volume now is over $100 billion in 24 hours despite the fact that there are still a lot of altcoins that has not waken up, these money are coming from smart people, so we might not be able to see the panic that happen during the last bear run.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
The price is already up to $7000 now and all those bitcoin haters will be regretting their lives by now. There are lots of people who really want bitcoin to go down and crash to pieces, just like one of my friend that hates bitcoin and always telling me how bad it is. This time around he's considering whether to get involved in it or not he keeps on asking me whether it is late and I just tell him I don't know. He should do his research and know whether he should buy it or not, cause I can't tell what is next for bitcoin, I don't need anybody putting blames on me later on.
No! It has even exceeded the $8000 value in the open market and Bitcoin haters would truly be pissed at the reason that made them hate Bitcoin. It is great to see the rise coming quicker than we have been anticipating. Bitcoin above $8000 means that the bullish market is well set and it just took Bitcoin 3 days to move from $6000 to more than $8000. We are seeing a situation exactly similar to what had been happening in Nov 2017.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
This time price is very unexpected surge it pass the major resistance from 6k$ my last expectation is 8500 if we go up without having a correction its clearly a sign of big fomo in the market. But i will don't ever want to jump in. Very crucial price that can dump anytime. No one should be an influence to buy bitcoin or sell. Self taught, confirmation and confidence is the best way to get into this bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I can't believe we are actually here, I mean we have been talking about bitcoin "going back up" for the past 1.5 years and it has been always going lower anytime we thought it would go up. Now, it is actually going up and I can't really believe it.

It has been so long since we have seen a proper bull run, it was literally around 3400 dollars just a month or two ago and now it is all the way up to 8000, we are talking about more than double increase in less than 3 months, there are absolutely no other investments that would legit double your investment in 3 months but bitcoin has managed to do that in shorter span of time than any investment in the world. This is the bitcoin we remember, the one that made everyone richer and not poorer.

I have missed this high increases of bitcoins a lot.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Bitcoin is dominance again even without good news this is what we all waiting for a comeback of bull run those people who have a high patient are now being happy to see what happen to Bitcoin.
Hoping this good run will last we are waiting to break the $7000 and almost touch this day.
You are right, everyone has tried searching over the news and internet to see that factors that are pushing bitcoin upward and have found none, there is no practical good news that we would have said is assisting bitcoin increasing that high, which means that it is very glaring bitcoin has fully recovered and on its way to bull run.

This constant breakout we are currently witnessing will really be a breaking point for the new ATH and I see bitcoin continue breaking all barriers that will lead it to the new ATH without any further correction. It is time for short term traders to be making enough money in this bullish market.
You do not really find the reason behind the rise in the value of Bitcoin because there are so many factors that affect the value of Bitcoin directly or indirectly. It’s volatility is one reason. You mist be surprised to know that the invert parabolic kind of curve that Bitcoin made last day when it surged above 7000 value was exactly the same which we witnessed back in November 2017 till December.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Bitcoin is dominance again even without good news this is what we all waiting for a comeback of bull run those people who have a high patient are now being happy to see what happen to Bitcoin.
Hoping this good run will last we are waiting to break the $7000 and almost touch this day.
You are right, everyone has tried searching over the news and internet to see that factors that are pushing bitcoin upward and have found none, there is no practical good news that we would have said is assisting bitcoin increasing that high, which means that it is very glaring bitcoin has fully recovered and on its way to bull run.

This constant breakout we are currently witnessing will really be a breaking point for the new ATH and I see bitcoin continue breaking all barriers that will lead it to the new ATH without any further correction. It is time for short term traders to be making enough money in this bullish market.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

Let's enjoy it, I'm not moving anything of my coin because I believe bitcoin is still not over rising.
It cannot be denied that the dominance has really increase, that's expected as people are investing more on the most legit coin in the market.
BTC is always on the top and theres no doubt on it. Dominance would really be just on default yet we have seen on how strong the support for BTC on the first place.Lots of speculations
and analysis been popping out everynow and then.Most of the time it can create some FOMO but talking about on my own btc holdings im still holding it no matter what would be the price.
My portfolio is divided in two which one is good for short and one for long term.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
There were lots of speculation about bitcoin hitting 6500 dollars and I believe on that prediction. But the thing in here is once that first prediction became real, I believe that it will dump again and the dump will be very low. But I really love it when this prediction will come true even though it includes a dump. Since after the dump we are preparing for another flight of bitcoin.
Haha, as if you don’t know orbelieve in the power of trend again, before the trend of $6500 came, was it not $6000 we were all singing praises of, now that the $6k has come to pass, you see we have picked $6500 and this is the same way the trend will continue.

I have already seen people start making trend for $7000 again, and people are following this trend and falling for FOMO, the fear I have just like you do is that, the trend will get to a peak that it won’t work again, and might cause a major dump, probably why people still think the price of bitcoin will still retest $4000 before regaining its bull strength again.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

Let's enjoy it, I'm not moving anything of my coin because I believe bitcoin is still not over rising.
It cannot be denied that the dominance has really increase, that's expected as people are investing more on the most legit coin in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
Yes, I see that the price break $6000 level and now it's stable on that price.
But I don't know how long it still stable but I hope that we could see bitcoin price to increase more than now.
So the next target for bitcoin price is to reach $6,500, and I think we could see it will happen in this month.
But if the price cannot reach that price this month, we don't have to worry because bitcoin will make it happen in the next month and the rest of the month in this year.
This is the biggest achievement of the current year to all the people who have been in crypto. This takes 6 months to crossed $6k and everyone is hoping for a bull run. The market is growing so speedier and getting recover day after day. This is good news for all the investors as well as crypto holders.

Now many people have to look for make the investment as per the current market grows. So they find a better way to make a profit in the future. So use this opportunity wisely while making the investment. As per me, Bitcoin looks the best option to make some great profit at the end of the year.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Hey guys – we've been watching for this particular move for a couple months now. We've been following BTC ever since the break of the 55 EMA ($3800-ish) on the monthly.

In our last two vids we discussed the break of the Monthly 21 EMA and (just confirmed) the break of the WEEKLY 55. This is extremely bullish – and we're expecting continuation to the upside moving forward.

Ichimoku looking great as well, and showing a possible target to $7400-ish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkgfctxqqA&feature=youtu.be

UPDATED MAY 11TH:

What'sup guys!

Quick update to this projection! We've broke the resistances we spoke about in our last videos:

1. 6150 --> Broken (awaiting retest)
2. 6350 --> Broken (awaiting retest)

Here is an updated video with our 7.4k projection!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwzikZ3Ri2k

A lot of threads of the Speculation and the Trading Discussion forum kinda look similar.It would be great if we could combine both sub-forums to avoid duplicate or similar posts.
I'm not familiar wit the Ichimoky analysis,but it's awesome that bitcoin is moving forward to 7K USD.
I can't click on your youtube links.(I'm too lazy to copy-paste)please make them clickable.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
There were lots of speculation about bitcoin hitting 6500 dollars and I believe on that prediction. But the thing in here is once that first prediction became real, I believe that it will dump again and the dump will be very low. But I really love it when this prediction will come true even though it includes a dump. Since after the dump we are preparing for another flight of bitcoin.

Why do you think that there are incoming dumps if we breach $6500? Yes, we are in the overbought zone, but I don't think that people are dump and stupid to sell because it doesn't make sense to do it in a bullish market.

@butterWheelz - let's see incoming $6700 to $7400 break out.
Pages:
Jump to: