Pages:
Author

Topic: == 129% ROI on Investment Paid Daily for 20 Days == - page 2. (Read 1072 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
TL;DR , where's the site ?? All I can see were sweet lies and fake promises. And wait, the minimum investment is $650. You've got to be kidding us! Obvious bullsh-t over here.

I specifically state in the last question to get in contact me for more information on the website and much more. How could these be fake promises when I am showing actual screenshot PROOF and even require e-contract with CudaSign.com before receiving any money. Please read the full description before posting any negativity.
Screenshots are not a proof,
screenshots can be faked with photoshop etc.....
And 650$ minimum deposite is more as too much!!

Indeed and look at his words, he looks like a professional fraudster with too much sales talk. The min. deposit is a big red flag and he wants to talk on Skype to perform social engineering Tongue
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
TL;DR , where's the site ?? All I can see were sweet lies and fake promises. And wait, the minimum investment is $650. You've got to be kidding us! Obvious bullsh-t over here.

I specifically state in the last question to get in contact me for more information on the website and much more. How could these be fake promises when I am showing actual screenshot PROOF and even require e-contract with CudaSign.com before receiving any money. Please read the full description before posting any negativity.

I understand many on here are not use to doing business legally and safely by offering e-contract for legal guarantee of your funds return. Regardless if you do not believe the screenshots, you money is safe and you cannot be scammed whatsoever! I highly feel too many are blinded by doing crooked business with frauds WITHOUT SIGNING A CONTRACT.

Handling manual payouts in multiple payment processors takes time and this means I would like to deal with serious investors only who are interested in earning big and not playing small. Sorry if the amount is too large for many, but with the e-contract, you can bet you will not have to worry about any losses on your end!

Let's get real here folks!!!! THIS IS A REAL WINNER Smiley
Activity: 196

Activity: 224
Here are actual payment receiveds to Bitcoin, PayPal and Payza ALL in the in the month of August from investing!

https://i.imgur.com/21RoWoU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JEamAX1.jpg
When it comes to investing, everything plays part such as how much is needed, when you will get paid and most importantly how all of this is guaranteed. I've been online for many of years luckily earning and stabbing countless hours to promote making great money off great products with some of my own products in my times. The slang speaking "the older you get, the more experience you'll get" fits perfect to speaking with my internet years and how far I've come to the more I know. Now I want to help others get a bite into what's next for the digital and online marketing world.

How I plan to return all my investors funds comes down to my exclusive business relation that any would die for and with the wide promotion of a new in place traffic generating recurring subscription website.

How do I contact/get started to learn more or invest?

Don't hesitate to contact me 24/7 on Skype username "mydigitalfuture" or by sending me a PM. I will release website information, more contact information and also some excellent programs as a bonus to use in today's online earning world.

Pages:
Jump to: