Pages:
Author

Topic: 12k, Should I start mining? - page 2. (Read 2613 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2014, 11:46:41 AM
Recently I have taken an interest in mining BTC and found my way to this forum. I have an investment of around 12k, is it worth investing into mining hardwares. If so which and where should I purchase these hardwares at since half of the research sites I've been too are either scams are seems like scams. Thanks.

Bitmaintech is one of the manufacturer which is really trusted one. I think it is a good time to invest in hardware now cause the difficulty increment pretty much stopped. Hopefully it will stay like that for months..

SP20 is also a great product.  My two favorite miners right now are SP20 and S4.   
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
December 14, 2014, 10:16:04 AM
Recently I have taken an interest in mining BTC and found my way to this forum. I have an investment of around 12k, is it worth investing into mining hardwares. If so which and where should I purchase these hardwares at since half of the research sites I've been too are either scams are seems like scams. Thanks.

Bitmaintech is one of the manufacturer which is really trusted one. I think it is a good time to invest in hardware now cause the difficulty increment pretty much stopped. Hopefully it will stay like that for months..
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
December 14, 2014, 10:09:38 AM
Why not try reading one of the other 6,000 threads on this forum with the same topic?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 14, 2014, 06:43:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: