Pages:
Author

Topic: 13 celebrities who back cryptocurrency and may own millions in bitcoin - page 2. (Read 324 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
There should be some big names from the dot com era that are heavily invested in crypto.
Recently I've seen a documentary about Netscape and there were some mentions of cryptos from some people.

In that list there is also missing Mark Cuban! I'm 100% certain the he is invested!

I want to ask, do these celebrities have a big influence on crypto, I don't think so. they only make the hype and that is only for a while, I also believe they are like most beginner traders. just playing short in this matter. So i doubt right now that they are still holding in
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
Would it be an advantage if celebrities have a Bitcoin owner? Bitcoin is already technically anonymous crypto money. If I was a celebrity, I certainly wouldn't explain that I own Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
There were rumours about 50 cent being a bitcoin gangsta but he denied it later. Probably when the irs taxman came running he suddenly denied all knowledge lol.
Activity: 434
Over the past 7 years, the price of Bitcoin has risen by 35,500 times and the trend in the past few years is that up and down tends to rise.

No wonder many people are competing to invest money in this one instrument, including celebrities
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
We don't know how many celebrities actually possess bitcoin. And it's great that bitcoin is gaining the attention of not only developers and entrepreneurs, but also other people. This means that bitcoin will live no matter what anyone says.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 759
To be honest, most of the celebs probably don't own Bitcoin. It was probably just used as a payment method and then converted into fiat due to the hype. If that was the case, I'm sure they are purely regretting it now.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
Up until relatively recently, cryptocurrency hadn’t captured the interest of the general public; it was reserved almost exclusively for the engineers, developers, and entrepreneurs who had been involved in its conception around a decade ago.

However, the bitcoin bubble in 2017 caused cryptocurrencies to soar in value, and led to millions purchasing cryptoshares and even setting up their own mining farms.

Despite the considerable drop in the value of bitcoin over the past year, experts are predicting a new cryptocurrency boom in the near future, possibly from 2020.

Read more : https://paperblockchain.com/13-celebrities-who-back-cryptocurrency-and-may-own-millions-in-bitcoin/
Many people see how important Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency market are. They are people who care about the future and are not interested in temporary benefits. Think of it as a long-term investment because it is very similar to investments for future benefits.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 524
The quote of Gates supporting Bitcoin is from 5 years ago. His attitude is much different now and I could bet he's not buying. He's an environmentalist and a KYC supporter so Bitcoin using a lot of energy and being used to by hackers is exactly what Gates hates. Listen to his old quotes about the Internet and computers and you'll see that he's a fool. Not a big loss for crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
Definitely there are more celebrities in the network than we can imagine,they hardly live a secret life,so most would tend to keep their cryptocurrency investments private,though one or two would definitely be made known to the public.
This is a potential investment that has a high amount of ROI based on one's investments,many celebrities are wealthy,so they have more opportunities to earn high the network,i don't see them missing out
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Bitcoin was since 2013 a high risk investment. The ones that did afford to risk some bucks on it could very easily invest. Clearly the celebs had plenty of bucks to invest, although probably they did only in 2016 or later.
Probably some had big gains, some have big loses and some are well in the middle. Especially the ones with loses will not advertise these investments, so maybe the list is even bigger.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
There should be some big names from the dot com era that are heavily invested in crypto.
Recently I've seen a documentary about Netscape and there were some mentions of cryptos from some people.

In that list there is also missing Mark Cuban! I'm 100% certain the he is invested!
copper member
Activity: 39
A good friend of mine that I talk to about cryptocurrency is also quite known and I wont mention his name.  It makes me think just how many wealthy celebrities own Bitcoin or other altcoins.
Activity: 121
Up until relatively recently, cryptocurrency hadn’t captured the interest of the general public; it was reserved almost exclusively for the engineers, developers, and entrepreneurs who had been involved in its conception around a decade ago.

However, the bitcoin bubble in 2017 caused cryptocurrencies to soar in value, and led to millions purchasing cryptoshares and even setting up their own mining farms.

Despite the considerable drop in the value of bitcoin over the past year, experts are predicting a new cryptocurrency boom in the near future, possibly from 2020.

Read more : https://paperblockchain.com/13-celebrities-who-back-cryptocurrency-and-may-own-millions-in-bitcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: