Pages:
Author

Topic: 13 inbred European Bloodlines feeding people insects and mealworms (Read 2149 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575
Do not die for Putin
Who is this 13 inbred European Bloodlines ?

The side effects of not taking the pills doctors have told him to

LOL, right now is the year 2014 not the year 1476 and he still doesn't know who are the 13 inbred European Bloodlines of the Terrorist organization Illuminati?
That just show you how dumb down people are.

I can tell you that there are certainly at least 13 European inbreed bloodlines, they are called monarchies. Most European monarchies are related to each other, they are pretty much inbreed (that is changing this century though) and they have enjoyed a shitty health for that limited gene pool choice. Now, someone explain the illuminati thing please?
Activity: 35
Merit: 4
Eating insects does not mean that there is already an illuminati cult behind. The masters in eating insects are the Chinese they are farming cockroaches to sell in pharmaceuticals and others for eating. Chinese eats worms, beetles, cockroaches, rodents, snakes, locust and many more. They are not illuminati foods its just that they are edible and a good source of protein. In my country we ate also locust in large quantity since when locust breeds they became a plague and eats all of our crops and to overcome the losses in investment we catch them and cook then sell them beside streets to gain profit.

How are the locust prepared, and what do they taste like? Are they eaten as a snack or as a main protein in meals?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Eating insects does not mean that there is already an illuminati cult behind. The masters in eating insects are the Chinese they are farming cockroaches to sell in pharmaceuticals and others for eating. Chinese eats worms, beetles, cockroaches, rodents, snakes, locust and many more. They are not illuminati foods its just that they are edible and a good source of protein. In my country we ate also locust in large quantity since when locust breeds they became a plague and eats all of our crops and to overcome the losses in investment we catch them and cook then sell them beside streets to gain profit.
I wouldn't eat insects. It seems to me that eating a locust does not justify the fact that a lot of it. I certainly do not condemn you for it. Just our peoples have different culinary traditions.

i also wanted to say that, who says insects are less nutritious than mamals, nevertheless i rather expect in vitro meat becoming more common in europe.
Activity: 207
Merit: 101
Cricket Juice Healthier Than Orange Juice? Many Insects Loaded With Antioxidants, Study Finds

https://www.studyfinds.org/cricket-juice-healthier-than-orange-juice-insects-loaded-with-antioxidants/

Activity: 207
Merit: 101
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
I wouldn't eat insects. It seems to me that eating a locust does not justify the fact that a lot of it. I certainly do not condemn you for it. Just our peoples have different culinary traditions.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
A lot of culture accepts eating insects as they're healthy. Inbreeding causes abnormality in the genes.
Many cultures do not eat insects. They eat almost all the countries of the South East region. I think that this is due to the overpopulation of these regions and the lack of sufficient quantity of proper food.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
A lot of culture accepts eating insects as they're healthy. Inbreeding causes abnormality in the genes.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
I didn't realize people were this stupid... If you believe eating insects has anything to do with Satan, or WW3... you might be full retard

Insects are delicious!  Don't knock it til you try it!

I bet you eat dead animals every day... whats the difference?

Thanks for the laugh fellas
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Theoretically insects and worms have a lot of proteins, no? But just don't eat them raw like Bear Grylls.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Welcome back Tom! It's been a while since I've seen you on the forums with your whacky posts. Welcome back.
I gotta say, This is one of your better posts and I'm glad to see you posting good content for these forum folks again!

I agree with you, The human population is being groomed by folks that wear robes and do strange ceremonies on drugs..
The 1% are weirder than we are.. And humans are generally fucked as it is.. Lord knows what they are up to or have planned next.
legendary
Who is this 13 inbred European Bloodlines ?

The side effects of not taking the pills doctors have told him to

LOL, right now is the year 2014 not the year 1476 and he still doesn't know who are the 13 inbred European Bloodlines of the Terrorist organization Illuminati?
That just show you how much dumb down people are.

No it just shows that instead of taking pills recommended by doctors in 2014 you still use treatments developed in 1476.

I'm assuming the photos I posted in the first post are not true, and those images just magically appeared?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
These photos are the best diet program.. look at these photos and you lose hunger  Cheesy

Post a few pics of hamburgers full of cow meat in an indian forum and I guess you're going to have the same reaction.
And some nice pork chops and wine in a Muslim diet blog Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Over 1,000 species of insects are known to be eaten in 80% of the world's nations.

So those that dont eat insects are the minority actually ...

Ofc you could always choose not to eat that stuff.

P.S. and those that dont eat them actually eat some unintentionally: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entomophagy#Unintentional_ingestion
Pages:
Jump to: