Pages:
Author

Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇█▓▒░►13 LOANS - SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN◄░▒▓█▇▆▅▃▂ - NEWBIES ONLY - 2 SLOTS OPEN - page 3. (Read 2577 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
OP  please update your signature... Newbie signature designs are not allowed to have that styling or link

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed

I took that to mean any code...

777 and bitvest both have the same sort of charactors in there newbie signatures as mine does.. Are you sure this is not allowed?
legendary
BTC or BUST
i think this thread wrong section the service section is for payment via bitcoin
if your thread based on dogecoin this thread should be in Alternate cryptocurrencies

OK, to solve this I will give the participants the option to receive there payout in BTC with the miner fee at there expense.

I will edit the OP to add both options.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
OP  please update your signature... Newbie signature designs are not allowed to have that styling or link

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed
legendary
BTC or BUST
Got nothing better to do with my life at the moment, might as well join this. Never really DOGE so this could be a good opportunity to get some and start using it. Changed everything already. Here's the application.
Username: Robertt
DOGE address: DThwkLHxHNsFe4T7zAQJXSk8p5FsTm23qG
Lmk if I'm in, thanks

I was so hoping you would join!!
You are in
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
i think this thread wrong section the service section is for payment via bitcoin
if your thread based on dogecoin this thread should be in Alternate cryptocurrencies
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Got nothing better to do with my life at the moment, might as well join this. Never really DOGE so this could be a good opportunity to get some and start using it. Changed everything already. Here's the application.
Username: Robertt
DOGE address: DThwkLHxHNsFe4T7zAQJXSk8p5FsTm23qG
Lmk if I'm in, thanks
legendary
BTC or BUST

Rules: Newbies only - 50 DOGE per post (or BTC equivalent minus miner fee) - 35 max paid posts per week - no minimum - only 5 slots available

You can choose to be paid in DOGE or BTC but if you choose BTC the miner fee will come out of your pay.

Do not spam!! - If you get negged for spamming or I think you are spamming just to get paid you won't get paid.
No negitive trust!! - You cannot join if you have negative trust, if you get negative trust while wearing my signature you will not get paid

In order to join you must first put on the signature and personal message..
Click "profile" then "Forum Profile Information" on the left.
Add these..

Personal Text:
Code:
【13 LOANS】GET A LOAN! LENDING SECT

Signature:
Code:
 lending▂▃▅▆▇█▓▒░►💰【13 LOANS】💰◄░▒▓█▇▆▅▃▂section 

Then on the bottom right click "change profile"

AFTER you do that post here with this information..
Code:
Username:
DOGE or BTC address:

And you will be enrolled if you meet the above mentioned qualifications.
Only the first 5 qualified applications will be enrolled in order of first come first serve!!

You can get a DOGE wallet at many exchanges or a PC wallet if you do not have one and choose to be payed in DOGE. They are all listed here in there thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndoge-dogecoin-very-currency-many-coin-v1100-361813

Payments will be next Saturday for the first week. I will decide and let you know by then if there will be a next week.

Users enrolled.

Username                           Initial post count                                    DOGE or BTC address                                             
Robertt370DThwkLHxHNsFe4T7zAQJXSk8p5FsTm23qG
MagicIsMe52DNtE8vCNqpXp69DmPze7tW3v2n544FYxg1
Brian Dean6DSwt1LkRd1EKXDqkrc4DUcgUYwTE7b28oK
AntiBitcoin7DLibpBTG9j3bvEf68FQguT72S8mA1KcDJw
True Demon5DEURQ63kuEd8ZjuZySsNwfKmPBL6sDRkUn

Disclaimers:
Why am I doing this? Because I'm bored. Do I expect any useful advertisement to come of this? Probably not.

I will run this as stated for at least the first week and pay the enrolled users. After that I may end it, I may continue it, I may raise or lower rates, I don't know. This is just an experiment as of now, but I WILL PAY for atleast the first week.

Why DOGE option? Low miner fees for small transactions..
Pages:
Jump to: