Pages:
Author

Topic: 130,000 dollars to invest. whats the best safe coin that you would invest - page 2. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1
that's a huge capital to start I think most people would suggest btc and eth I would prefer the same. Wish you luck Wink
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Send a check to Stormy Daniels through a shell corporation. No better way to invest that kind of money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

capital is large enough, you can share it for some crypto. I think that's a good way for you. try to analyze the market, btc always be the main choice, eth is a very potent altcoin. and there are other altcoins that you can work to be an advantage.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
If you want to make big money you have to take risks. If you do not take risks, you can not make big money. Do not forget this! I suggest you invest in NEO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
You should leave a good amount into Bitcoin and Ethereum in the first time! Another interesting project is Modum, they already have some nice partnerships and a working product that they are going to release soon. Neufund is also one of the big players that is still in early stages.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
Invest on ETH , Ripple.
These 2 coins are really safe for a long term investment. But it is your choice. Make some researches before invest on any coin.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Have you guys looked into new Coin

QSP, they are doing great from the start. and future is bright.

Let me know any thought on this coin.

mojority of investment for me is on this coin.

Quantstamp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
well, i don't suggest to buy only to coins.

Buy btc and eth is a great idea for a "safe" investment, but why don't buy, with a small part of your money something more risky but with more chance of profit?
I don't know, something like taas that give you dividend too.
Activity: 210
according to me thats a lot of money to invest and you must sit down give time and calculate what percent you are investing in which coin and how much profit you are expecting from each investment.
i suppose you invest 45% IN BITCOIN
30% IN ETHEREUM
15% IN NEO
10% IN LITECOIN.
if you are looking for a long term investment you can invest 5% in ripple too and make it 10% in NEO.
keep up with the market on a daily basis and also do occasional analysis of where you are standing like once every month or when there is a sudden correction in multiple coins like that happened this time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
FYI.  I have done my own research.  that 130,000 is a return from another coin.  Im thinking the safest to see a decent gain this year would be bitcoin or Eth.  Just curious what other think.  130 is a lot to loose so I dont want a higher risk coin like tron or verge.  Maybe Neo but you dont know what the chinese will do.  So should I 50/50 Bitcoin and Eth

I dont think put that very much money just into 2 coins is good idea.
I more suggest to put at least 10 type different of altcoin like waves, monero litecoin too. So you can do your own research for the rest.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
This is actually a good time to invest, since the market has recently become bloody and prices are cheap.

Try to invest on worthy projects with a good future, specially the ones with a functional platform (bittrex said the coins without a fully working product will be delisted from their exchange and they will have a good chance of going to zero price if bittrex or other exchanges delist them). My picks:

- Waves
- Stratis
- Salt Lending
- Ethereum
- Siacoin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
FYI.  I have done my own research.  that 130,000 is a return from another coin.  Im thinking the safest to see a decent gain this year would be bitcoin or Eth.  Just curious what other think.  130 is a lot to loose so I dont want a higher risk coin like tron or verge.  Maybe Neo but you dont know what the chinese will do.  So should I 50/50 Bitcoin and Eth
So many coins are in circulation right now, but only a few are very good.
If it is planning to invest long-term, 50% investment in ETH. As we know ETH is good for the long term.
25% in bitcoin.
And 25% on the other coins, I have some recommendations that I think are very good. I have IOTA, ADA and XRP or WAVES.
Do some research, it will help to see the side of a coin and you will find out whether the coin is good or not for you to invest later.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous cryptocoin which has a huge potential and is currently at a low price.
Is called BitcoinZ and is inspired from ZCash. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:

https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY

If you have some free time, please check it out.
Have a nice day!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure
If you have 130000$ you need to chop it and half invest in some promising alt( eth, neo ,nem) and half invest in good ICO. Maybe in two ICOs one hyped second one dark horse this will bring more profit to you.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Do your own research, but I have invested in the E-CHAT app.
They already collected more than 6 mln, have cool ready product (it's said, will kill Telegram and Instagram) and solid team.
The only thing that the tokens come for a long time (a few days), but they come
Link
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
If I would have $130,000 I will invest with ethereum, ripple, litecoin because of its increasing demand and INS this coins will probably hit hard at the top in a long term, connecting consumers and grocery manufacturers is a good idea to avoid third party.
Activity: 518
That is a huge amount to invest and I must say that you invest only half of it and make sure you research very carefully of the coins you will buy. Make sure also that you buy at least more than 20 coins so that you money is diversify.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
This is a huge amount to invest in crypto. But try out the Chimaera TokenSale for investing at least 10,000$ then some invest in other ICO and at last invest $50,000 of funds in the major profitable crypto like BNT, IOTA, ETC, Waves, TFL and many more available in the market. Try your research also.

We don't know yet much about ICOs, yes some of them successfully went till like 5x or even 10x from last year which is great return, but this whole market built around ICOs is still relatively new so it could have it's own risks. He can however try to invest into some alts or ICOs even but I wouldn't advise him to put all of his money there but to diversify by putting majority into btc and eth and rest simply to "bet" on ICOs.

We've seen NEOs raise last year which was outstanding with low investment like 1k$ you would have few hundreds of dollars, so yeah ICOs and alts are not to be thrown away as there is still profit that can be made.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I definitely dont want anything risky.  I think both Eth in Bitcoin will go up a lot.  I think I will do a 50/50 eth /bitcoin buy.  I should be able to see a nice return at the end of the year.  Its amazing themore money youhave to invest the less risks you take

I would split it into more coins. Instead of 50/50 ETH BTC, why not go for 33/33 ETH BTC, then 34% in smaller coins that are still likely to have a big increase? Not very small risky coins, but you could put some into projects such as NEO or NEM, and several thousand into smaller ones - Walton or Aragon for example. Even a few thousand in these could reap huge returns.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Don't put all your money in one pocket. That's dangerous, buy different coins, that's how you can save and multiply your money.
Pages:
Jump to: