Pages:
Author

Topic: ## 1320 ASICMINER DIRECT SHARES @0.29[btc] - 7 DAYS AUCTION - ESCROW POSSIBLE ## - page 2. (Read 19933 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
My purchase of shares from SebastianJu was successful. Thanks a lot!

Same on my side, good job SebastianJu, thanks!
Activity: 23
My purchase of shares from SebastianJu was successful. Thanks a lot!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I know I was later in paying, so I'm not sure if it made it in time. I only received the dividends for my already owned shares, not the new ones.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Same here. Successful transaction. Never had the slightest doubt about the trustworthiness of SebastianJu though. Many thanks.
I left positive trust feedback. Appreciate the same.

+1 ,SebastianJu is top guy
Activity: 492
Same here. Successful transaction. Never had the slightest doubt about the trustworthiness of SebastianJu though. Many thanks.
I left positive trust feedback. Appreciate the same.
Activity: 26
Transfer successful. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Regarding sochee and Ajay... i didnt hear anything from them anymore. Ajay was logged in 2 days ago, sochee not even that. So i think i will give them a last time to get back to me. If they dont contact me until Thursday 24 o'clock MEZ, i will give the shares to bidders that were outbid.

Ill send them a pm again.

Like i wrote... friedcat answered to all the emails i sent him and he claimed he moved all the shares.

@chriswilmer... i checked your bitcoin address and found you got 3 payments. One of them exactly matches the 130 shares that probably are from this auction.

I dont know what happened and why friedcat now is sending multiple transactions. Maybe he dont add shares anymore to an existing address but creates a new entry with the same address and adds the shares there. So that multiple payments happen then.

@superbit... i see its the same for you. Additional transaction that exactly matches the 25 shares.

You're probably right about those 130 shares, but that means I am still missing divs from my old shares. :/

Thats strange then... i guess you had more shares than the other 2 transactions cover... looks like friedcat did an error of some kind. But im sure he will clear everything up.
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Transfer succeeded and shares recieved on my side
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Like i wrote... friedcat answered to all the emails i sent him and he claimed he moved all the shares.

@chriswilmer... i checked your bitcoin address and found you got 3 payments. One of them exactly matches the 130 shares that probably are from this auction.

I dont know what happened and why friedcat now is sending multiple transactions. Maybe he dont add shares anymore to an existing address but creates a new entry with the same address and adds the shares there. So that multiple payments happen then.

@superbit... i see its the same for you. Additional transaction that exactly matches the 25 shares.

You're probably right about those 130 shares, but that means I am still missing divs from my old shares. :/
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Activity: 45
Update: Looks like it all came through OK for me. Thanks SebastianJu!  Smiley

Good luck ChrisWelmer - I hope your issue gets resolved.
Activity: 763
Me either, not from this transfer or my already owned shares so I wouldn't worry about it yet.
legendary
Strange. I've received no dividends at all, including from my normal/older AM shares.

Interesting... ok, then something is definitely up.

(I received fewer dividends than expected from my normal/older shares, and received no dividends from the shares in this auction)
Activity: 45
Strange. I've received no dividends at all, including from my normal/older AM shares.
Activity: 37
recieved the dividend, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
I guess he is still working on it. I did not receive any dividends at all, so I think it might take 1-2 days more this time since a lot of shares needed to be transferred.
legendary
Correct dividends received today here. Thanks SJ.

I'm happy for you but sad for me!

OK, I've e-mailed friedcat about it...
Pages:
Jump to: