Pages:
Author

Topic: 15$ btc for 20$ pp (Read 1733 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 501
January 01, 2017, 07:24:56 PM
Is this thread closed?
Yes this user or any of the alts that he was operating from to try and facilitate a trade has been outed as a scammer and not returned for over three weeks now.
So it is safe to assume this thread and any further deals with this user is closed. Undecided
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 24, 2016, 08:07:46 AM
Is this thread closed?
December 23, 2016, 02:58:15 PM
mistonel, as stated by Arcteryx you need to open Scam Accusation Threads in that section of the forum for these users. Especially as one is a Hero Account holder.

i opened scam accusation for both of them. For this one i will open in 24 hours. I gave them 4-5 days but there is no answer my messages. I gave this one 24 hours too. After this time if he hasnt answered anything i will do that.
You should also open one against the member that I discussed with you.
He is of higher ranking so will be looking to scam other newbie to member accounts here so do the exchangers here a favor and post a scam accusation against him too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
December 20, 2016, 05:44:41 PM
Well it's happened again. People just don't learn. Why do you think he didn't want to deal with a trusted member further back in the thread? If you're a newbie you send the btc first and accept the risk. That's the only way you will earn feedback nowadays.

The warning signs were there yet no one is bothering to read them. I'll give it until tomorrow mistonel then I'll tag him as a scammer.

hi gt_addict i am honest person and try to collect good feedback and trust the people in this forum but i got scammed 150$ paypal until today.
Just from him you got scammed of this amount or in total?
From which members here have you not received bitcoins from?
You need to post an proof of these that have not paid for their trades with you.
And then post a thread in accusations if there is enough proof on these members here.

igot scammed by three different person. one of them is
jagrapolite5 hero member. scammed me 58$ paypal
You mentioned only two here. So who is the third one? Where are these trades in your trust feedback?
Why haven't you put a thread in scam accusations yet for so many scams that have happened just today?

another one is wildkens. I gave him now scam accusations. i will give this person bad feedback too.
So Wildkens is a known scammer now? He has done many deals and is in a campaign. I am pretty sure his manager of that one will like to know because your negative will not show up for him unless it from a DT member and only way that will happen is if you put up a scam accusation in that section for him so others will know what is going on behind his trades.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
December 20, 2016, 05:21:21 PM
mistonel, as stated by Arcteryx you need to open Scam Accusation Threads in that section of the forum for these users. Especially as one is a Hero Account holder.

i opened scam accusation for both of them. For this one i will open in 24 hours. I gave them 4-5 days but there is no answer my messages. I gave this one 24 hours too. After this time if he hasnt answered anything i will do that.
December 20, 2016, 05:10:32 PM
Well it's happened again. People just don't learn. Why do you think he didn't want to deal with a trusted member further back in the thread? If you're a newbie you send the btc first and accept the risk. That's the only way you will earn feedback nowadays.

The warning signs were there yet no one is bothering to read them. I'll give it until tomorrow mistonel then I'll tag him as a scammer.

hi gt_addict i am honest person and try to collect good feedback and trust the people in this forum but i got scammed 150$ paypal until today.
You need to post an proof of these that have not paid for their trades with you.
And then post a thread in accusations if there is enough proof on these members here.

You mentioned only two here. So who is the third one? Where are these trades in your trust feedback?
Why haven't you put a thread in scam accusations yet for so many scams that have happened just today?

another one is wildkens. I gave him now scam accusations. i will give this person bad feedback too.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621
December 20, 2016, 05:08:17 PM
December 20, 2016, 04:49:15 PM

December 20, 2016, 03:59:04 PM

December 20, 2016, 03:55:08 PM

December 20, 2016, 03:43:28 PM

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621
December 20, 2016, 03:17:25 PM

December 20, 2016, 02:44:51 PM
Someone wants to buy 15 $ btc for 20 $ paypal?
If you notice that newbie dealing with your offer better to don't deal with them you can be scam .. i have my pp on my paypal .but i still needed it waiting for my marketing payout in new year.. like other said it is better to sell your bitcoin for 1:1 you can find any here to deal if it is not 1:1 or maybe you can try much lesser interest.

he is a scammer
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
December 20, 2016, 02:43:18 PM
Someone wants to buy 15 $ btc for 20 $ paypal?
If you notice that newbie dealing with your offer better to don't deal with them you can be scam .. i have my pp on my paypal .but i still needed it waiting for my marketing payout in new year.. like other said it is better to sell your bitcoin for 1:1 you can find any here to deal if it is not 1:1 or maybe you can try much lesser interest.
December 20, 2016, 02:39:19 PM
December 20, 2016, 02:38:10 PM
he scammed me 10$ paypal. Please be careful about trade.
Can you confirm this? Posting a screenshot of your sending or pm communications perhaps?

It is very hard to believe with all the scams going on here lately near the end of the year when people are looking for money for whatever they schemes they are playing. Especially from two newbie members here. Blaming one another on and really believing who scammed who. Roll Eyes

how can i add the picture i dont know. I got the all pictures. I can proof it. After my payment he immediately disaapeared. if you want i can upload all photos about this scam
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 20, 2016, 02:28:55 PM
Can you confirm this? Posting a screenshot of your sending or pm communications perhaps?

It is very hard to believe with all the scams going on here lately near the end of the year when people are looking for money for whatever they schemes they are playing. Especially from two newbie members here. Blaming one another on and really believing who scammed who. Roll Eyes
December 20, 2016, 02:16:32 PM
December 20, 2016, 01:56:18 PM
i sent you 10$ paypal please send my btc. my btc adress: 1L63VjRjw54HeoaRmgvJTEE697Q7brqQnE
December 20, 2016, 12:49:49 PM
15$ btc Now for sale i will accept the best offer

I can send you $17.5 for that amount of bitcoin.
Are you willing to send first cause I never dealt with you.
If you can and want to do this today pm me then.
Thanks.
LLec
Pages:
Jump to: