Pages:
Author

Topic: 1.5 BTC GIVEAWAY BY BETBALLER! Limited for only first 500 members !! JOIN NOW !! - page 12. (Read 9408 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Your withdrawal was rejected as you did not place a bet as per the rules of the promotion.
Activity: 196
thanks for the free 3mbtc but I havent received it yet on my wallet I withdraw 3.03 mbtc although I bet 3mbtc and won. I message your support but no reply from their.

Your withdrawal was processed. Thanks
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
thanks for the free 3mbtc but I havent received it yet on my wallet I withdraw 3.03 mbtc although I bet 3mbtc and won. I message your support but no reply from their.
it's happen to me too   Huh
Activity: 205
Activity: 224
Activity: 72
the betballer site design are similar to other sportsbetting site, not sure what sportsbetting i forgot it.
goodluck for the promo , i will join soon.

betballer before was named flutterclub so it the website name just changed a few months ago
Activity: 104
the betballer site design are similar to other sportsbetting site, not sure what sportsbetting i forgot it.
goodluck for the promo , i will join soon.
Activity: 392
we are still here and we will stay forever.
Activity: 588
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
You will not be credited because you already took the reward from one of your account on that IP address
sorry but only 1 account per IP address

everybody else have been credited Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: