Pages:
Author

Topic: [15 TH] PolishPool 2% Bonus for first payment![BTC] [PPS 0% FEE] PPLNS 0% FEE] (Read 3945 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello,
Our Mine officially reached a 15 th of what is very pleased Unfortunately with the growing number of users of the mine we can no longer continue to pay on the bonus because withdrawing from this, the last Bonsu will be distributed today

Regards
Refresh Wink

Regards

Ta domena lub usługa jest zablokowana.
Skontaktuj się z operatorem usługi.

This domain or a service is locked.
Contact your service provider.

Not a good sign.
We had a technical break, everything is already running!
Regards
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
Refresh Wink

Regards

Ta domena lub usługa jest zablokowana.
Skontaktuj się z operatorem usługi.

This domain or a service is locked.
Contact your service provider.

Not a good sign.
I recommend people do not mine here. I mined here for a few hours assuming the pool was PPS like it said and was told I wont get any payout because they havent got a block yet. PPS means I make no matter what.

I had the same experience as you, and don't recommend mining here either.
Hi
we are accountable to the block with the miners when the block is not there, we do not pay 25 BTC to all miners

Regards

Okay, so you clearly do not offer PPS then
For now, we decided to exclude the PPS because the pool Hoopers abusing the system
Of course PPLNS works great
Regards

The "hoppers" were most likely testing your pool or trying to mine at it and noticed that you were not paying out so moved pools.

You understand that PPS does not mean that the pool must find a block to pay out miners for their shares?
Well, that's where the pool is to take btc to the pool hoppers if at this moment there is no block?
The mine accounts for the block so if it is not mine does not pay straight ....
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I recommend people do not mine here. I mined here for a few hours assuming the pool was PPS like it said and was told I wont get any payout because they havent got a block yet. PPS means I make no matter what.

Hi
we are accountable to the block with the miners when the block is not there, we do not pay 25 BTC to all miners

Regards

For now, we decided to exclude the PPS because the pool Hoopers abusing the system
Regards

The "hoppers" were most likely testing your pool or trying to mine at it and noticed that you were not paying out so moved pools.

You understand that PPS does not mean that the pool must find a block to pay out miners for their shares?

Hi

Regards

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

Hi

Regards

Hi

Regards
Welcome all!   Wink
- New user control panel
- Fixed the English page
- Notification sms
- We have 5 TH

Interesting, english page still doesnt work for me.
You have 285ghash last i checked.
Cant use the control panel because its not english

Hi
poorly understood this, when you dug mine has not found a block that is'' mine did not get 25 btc so with what you have to pay? '' Does not mean you behold you find the block

Regards

legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
Welcome all!   Wink
- New user control panel
- Fixed the English page
- Notification sms
- We have 5 TH

Interesting, english page still doesnt work for me.
You have 285ghash last i checked.
Cant use the control panel because its not english

Welcome all!   Wink
- New user control panel
- Fixed the English page
- Notification sms
- We have 5 TH
All miners and the pool totals are showing 0 Mh/s on the stats page.  Is this pool down?
Mine is still active
is 0 gh / s because no miner not copy: (
We invite all miners are still looking for one block!
Activity: 33
Looks dodgy ... if its too good to be true, it usually is

Agree, it's usually some fraud behind very tempting offers. I don't know why this looks like the exception of the rule (sometimes it happens )
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
All miners and the pool totals are showing 0 Mh/s on the stats page.  Is this pool down?
Why?
Try mines alone  Wink
Regards
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
1) how often are automatic payouts?

2) Is there a place to view current work stats?

3) Your english site doesn't work at the time of this writing

Hi !
Sorry for late.
1) payments are every 15 minutes after crossing the 0.01 BTC
2) So user panel there you will see your account balance, current gh / s
3) English Site works .
Regards

The user panel page does not seem to work for me; I get a 404 error. When I try to register (I am registered on forum, but not sure if it is separate registration for user panel), when I enter the email/user/pw to sign up and press "Register", it does not (at least appears to do nothing).

Also, on the stat page, I can see my BTC address mining, yet the top of the page shows a balance of 0.0; does this mean the pool cannot payout PPS until a block is found, or are you giving payouts now? I have mined there for a little while and expected a payout, although I cannot see how close I am to 0.01 to hit the threshold.

Please let me know if I can access more statistics than from the overall stat page (http://185.5.98.234:8889/) and if you are giving payouts currently. With the lack of transparency, I have a hard time keeping a miner there since I am unaware if/when I will be paid for the work.

I hope you understand my concerns. Thanks!

edit: forgot to mention that your link for the English site in the OP is missing a "/", so if one copies/pastes the url provided, it will appear offline. It should appear like this: Home English: http://www.polishpool.pl/indexen.php (Not trying to criticize you, just trying to help others since a 0% PPS pool is awesome!)
I don't understand how this works.  No fees, and you're adding 25% to payments?  Where is the extra 25% coming from?   Huh  Sounds a bit dodgy to me...
Hi !
The bonus is added only to the first payment
It is funded by the sponsors of the mine
Regards
Pages:
Jump to: