Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[15$]🔥 - ⚡ Zwei Signature Design Service - page 2. (Read 11883 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Nice efforts for those works it is every interesting especially to the bounty managers and projects developer's. I think aside from very cheap price of your great work it can be more interesting when you posted this is services section. I think it is good thing in order to attract more people who really needs this kind of signature designs for their bounty campaigns.

But overall it is nice work, salute for your hardworks and perseverance for this works.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
@Zwei, Do you create signatures full-time? I'm also interested in creating those icons through bbcodes. If you have any recommendations for me to master the bbcodes, thank you for that. Also the price of the signature is only 15$ and I can say it's very cheap unlike the design of others that cost 25-50$, well I think it's because of the quality of the signature. But for me, your design is good and also a quality signature.

Thank you for the nice words, and to answer your questions, i don't create signatures full-time, the only thing i would recommend you to do is to start creating them, the more signatures you make, the better you get, simple as that.

Thanks! What kind of platform do you create icons? It's really hard to use the forum preview tool for creating icons because the things you can do here is minimized. Sections and words are easy to do in the preview tool but the icon makes me sick. I commend you work, it's really great, Thanks again.
Activity: 486
Merit: 530
All I need's a win.
@Zwei, Do you create signatures full-time? I'm also interested in creating those icons through bbcodes. If you have any recommendations for me to master the bbcodes, thank you for that. Also the price of the signature is only 15$ and I can say it's very cheap unlike the design of others that cost 25-50$, well I think it's because of the quality of the signature. But for me, your design is good and also a quality signature.

Thank you for the nice words, and to answer your questions, i don't create signatures full-time, the only thing i would recommend you to do is to start creating them, the more signatures you make, the better you get, simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
it seems like it's too easy for u to draw these beautiful creatings! Nice, keep it developing the skill. what soft do u use for it?
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance
How much do you charge for a whole package of signatures (from Jr. Member to Legendary)?
Pm sent.
Received, thanks. Is it possible to receive a discount? If so, how could it be done?
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance
How much do you charge for signatures?
Activity: 658
why the price of services you put so cheap? I think you can earn a lot of money with this ability that you have. make your work become valuable and ogled by many devotees.
maybe this is one of the marketing strategies undertaken by the OP so the price is cheap impressed, I am sure if enthusiasts feel satisfied, fore enthusiasts will dare to pay dearly for the excellent work of OP
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The $15 for the signature design service is it per rank? Or for the whole design? which method of payment do you use? I like your work, they are cool.
Activity: 266
I mean I don't think this is about the price to the designer right about now, this is about gaining some (large) amount of trust and recognition for the skills that he has, and then using this to be able to earn more from the skill that he has. It's an amazing branding strategy and I do wish you luck with it.

I think if a good and interesting skill that later are going to gain a lot of honorable mention we can exchange
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
I mean I don't think this is about the price to the designer right about now, this is about gaining some (large) amount of trust and recognition for the skills that he has, and then using this to be able to earn more from the skill that he has. It's an amazing branding strategy and I do wish you luck with it.

Activity: 75
Your service price is too cheap. You should design better for higher prices. good job Smiley
Activity: 147
your service is very interesting, but will you get a profit while the price that you give is cheap
Activity: 82
Cheap prices are very Good especially for newbie.
All I need's a win.
Price is cheap and I agree for those first person who mentioned it . You have the abilities to do this kind of things and you should get a good payout for this , but if you just started and few clients yet well this is a good offer for any ICO to test you .
that's the plan
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Price is cheap and I agree for those first person who mentioned it . You have the abilities to do this kind of things and you should get a good payout for this , but if you just started and few clients yet well this is a good offer for any ICO to test you .
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
design signature is difficult, design start from jr member to legend only $15.so sad
its too cheap for a design signature sir
Activity: 1
Please show examples of your work.
Activity: 140
Perfect work, fast and quality.
Strongly recommended!
All I need's a win.
why the price of services you put so cheap?
cheap price help to get more attention, because i just started and i need to have few orders before i raise my price

$15 is really cheap price for all rank signatures (5-6 signatures) . cheap price will help you to gain more attention .

that's the plan
Pages:
Jump to: