Pages:
Author

Topic: 150 direct Asicminer shares 3 day auction (Read 6861 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Thanks for the smooth exchange and the helpful tips Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
All shares have been transferred.  Just waiting on the escrow to release the funds for completion.

Thanks all.
I think non-paying bidders should be revealed so they don't pull this off in another auction.

I'll give the bidders until the dividends this week are paid.  At that point I'll reveal the status of all of the completed auctions and consider this auction closed.  AM is doing awesome, I hold nothing against the the bidders if they fail to follow through(Their loss).  As I mentioned, I sold more shares than I wanted to.
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I think non-paying bidders should be revealed so they don't pull this off in another auction.
donator
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
It seems a lot of misunderstanding usually happens that way - thank you for clarifying.
'I'm done' was said after I was pushed out of the winner's circle - if people did not pay I have a claim to re-entry: Auctions have nothing to do with people you like or what they say about you.
I'll let whoever reads this thread be the judge of me being an asshole (likely, but irrelevant) or you not honoring the next in line bet.

Like I said, I misread/added GIANNAT's bet, so mikeyyz and the other half of GIANNAT's bid never should have won.  Because I made the mistake and I propagated the incorrect tallying, I honored their bids at my own loss, selling more shares than I intended or wanted.  If 2 of the bidders don't follow through, GIANNAT and mikeyyz would have been next in line, not you.  Since they are already being honored, the issue is a moot point no matter how you slice it.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
My trade is now complete and confirmed.  Thanks for the great exchange JaredR26!
'I'm done' was said after I was pushed out of the winner's circle - if people did not pay I have a claim to re-entry: Auctions have nothing to do with people you like or what they say about you.
I'll let whoever reads this thread be the judge of me being an asshole (likely, but irrelevant) or you not honoring the next in line bet.

Like I said, I misread/added GIANNAT's bet, so mikeyyz and the other half of GIANNAT's bid never should have won.  Because I made the mistake and I propagated the incorrect tallying, I honored their bids at my own loss, selling more shares than I intended or wanted.  If 2 of the bidders don't follow through, GIANNAT and mikeyyz would have been next in line, not you.  Since they are already being honored, the issue is a moot point no matter how you slice it.
donator

JaredR26, it's been 4 days since the end of the auction and I am the next in line to get shares -
If two bidders did not comply with the auction, I would like you to honor my bid.

The price on btct.co is now 1.485/share.  pierrejo, you can find more of my shares among the market depth > 1.5.  Happy buying at a higher price.

2 of these haven't started yet.  Please work out the transfer w/ an escrow or transfer directly so we can complete the deal before the next dividend.

Not to mention that you explicitly pulled out of the auction and drove people to buy shares elsewhere:

Sounds right - I'm done with this auction. For everyone interested - Highly recommend https://btct.co/ for ASICMINER-PT shares.
See you at the next auction, I'll stay clear of those "Adds an hour every new bid" in the future - where there's money, there's manipulation.

JaredR26, it's been 4 days since the end of the auction and I am the next in line to get shares -
If two bidders did not comply with the auction, I would like you to honor my bid.

The price on btct.co is now 1.485/share.  pierrejo, you can find more of my shares among the market depth > 1.5.  Happy buying at a higher price.

2 of these haven't started yet.  Please work out the transfer w/ an escrow or transfer directly so we can complete the deal before the next dividend.

Not to mention that you explicitly pulled out of the auction and drove people to buy shares elsewhere:

Sounds right - I'm done with this auction. For everyone interested - Highly recommend https://btct.co/ for ASICMINER-PT shares.
See you at the next auction, I'll stay clear of those "Adds an hour every new bid" in the future - where there's money, there's manipulation.

After the unfounded accusations you made without apologizing?  Not a chance.  GIANNAT already got extra shares because he bid 35 and I missed it and counted it as 10.  The un-paid shares are only 25, so he would have been next in line anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1038
Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader
I confirm I'm waiting for friedcat confirm  Wink
donator

3 of these transactions have been paid(1 still waiting for friedcat's confirmation).

2 of them are waiting for friedcat's confirmation & escrow release.

donator
Activity: 980
Payment sent to escrow. PM sent to John and Jared.

May ASICMiner continue delivering  Grin
PM's sent to winners.

My address is:
16Q6yHXyNNiFbUivNMH32ghgCFdMEwx5vx

Thujone's transaction is complete(pending Friedcat transferring the shares):
http://blockchain.info/tx/9cacd67c28973f957adb2a8b85ecd90f19842debccff06c5c34b0787afc4b762

Dividend:
http://blockchain.info/tx/eefde9e4f843a65d94db14a62daa8a9317176abcc406f70bc5fd07679ea483a4

I'm also (obviously) ok with skipping an escrow for anyone who wants to- At least one other person is skipping escrow.  (muyuu should probably use an escrow due to the size of the transaction)

35 @ 1.38
My bid was for 35, please check

Sorry, my mistake, 35 @ 1.38 = 48.3 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1038
Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader
35 @ 1.38
My bid was for 35, please check

bitfunder's at 1.34, right now.  I have been waiting for a dip to buy in today, but it ain't happening.  Prices are going up everywhere!

People before the dividend were excited about the dividend.  People after the dividend were reinvesting dividends(and still are).  I'm guessing the next 3 weeks will be risers as the dividend goes up.
Activity: 476

bitfunder's at 1.34, right now.  I have been waiting for a dip to buy in today, but it ain't happening.  Prices are going up everywhere!
Okay sounds good.

I'll be home in an hour so we'll get this show on the road.

Just one quick question, and I don't feel like it needs any more poking and prodding but I like to flip through things, and your post:

Is there any hard limit? I want to sleep tonight.
Exactly, 1h after last bid is too much

If everyone was ok with it, I would lower it to a 30 minute period.  Unfortunately there are some people who can't constantly check this, and I'd be risking being unfair to them if I changed the rule now.  One of the first AM auctions I bid on had a ~6 hour protection, so there's definitely precedent for this.

Yet in your post history I don't see you bidding on an auction, just on that orderbook thing there which is more like an exchange than an auction. 

Again sorry if I feel like I'm being CSI on something that doesn't matter but I just wanted to point it out, and I could be totally wrong.

I bid from another account.  I PM'd you with some more info.

Pages:
Jump to: